Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted (2821 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by alfredo4u(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
A baby was born in hospital laughing instead of crying, the more the nurses beat him, the more he laughed so hard, suddenly the doctor noticed he had something in his hands, so he pulled the tiny hands apart and discovered he was holding 3 abortion pills. The baby then turned his head looking at his mother, laughed again and said

"NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!"

Re: Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by Cutehector(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Awwwwww... I want a baby nowwww
Re: Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by agarawu23(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
jokes section pls grin
Re: Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
very funny
Re: Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hummn..... Miracle baby indeed
Re: Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by tpiander: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by experimentist: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
++++++()
Re: Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by Damsman10(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
alfredo4u:
A baby was born in hospital laughing instead of crying, the more the nurses beat him, the more he laughed so hard, suddenly the doctor noticed he had something in his hands, so he pulled the tiny hands apart and discovered he was holding 3 abortion pills. The baby then turned his head looking at his mother, laughed again and said

"NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!"

wow
Re: Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by Shebarh(f): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
The baby is so cute
Re: Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by redgem(f): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Op you can lie ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

The baby is so cute.....
Re: Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted by faith551(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweet!!! The baby is an angel, dnt know which nairaland girl to marry to give birth to such a cutie, this my wowo gene no go gree

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So What If We Want Only Rich Guys? / My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her... / See Men And Women Who Are Part-human Part-fish That Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.