Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) (41214 Views)

She Aborted My Pregnancy, Sneaked Into Our Neighbour's Room For Sex Every Night / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Kolababe: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
A Nigerian man named Temitope took to Facebook to pen a revealing letter to his former girlfriend. He actually posted the poor girl's photo along with the note. See the photo attached but I would leave that out to spare her any embarrassment. See the post after the cut

Dear Fina, We Met On My Birthday Night Barely 3yrs Ago & Ever Since Your Beauty Deceived Me Into Thinking I Could Stop Playing Around With Other Girls When You Are Terribly Doing Worse With Other Men Not Even Boiz...... See Ehn I Wont Forgive You For Making Me Believe I Was A Father Already For Close To 2weeks When It's Clearly A Planned Shit..... Thank God For The Dream I Had Before Confronting You

See Ehn I Still Remember How You Use To Wash My Clothes Then In School Buh Why Did You Suffer Me With Food Huh?? Datz How You Will Just Sit Down & Keep Watching Nollywood Movies While Myself & Victor Daniel Will Enter The Kitchen Ourselves To Cook & You Won't Even Move An Inch... E Pain Me Then ooo Buh I Was Still A Gentle & Short Temper Dude Then
***** and **** (Names removed) Can Testify About Your Beauty & How I Nail That Hole Well @ Midnight Just To Satisfy Your Crazy Urge Yet You Successfully Turned Me Into The Hot Tempered Don David Of This Day....Girls Sha!!! You Made Me Think All Day & Also Spend Money On You Thinking You Were Carrying My Child. Till You Successfully Aborted It Right Before My Eyes After Confessing... Karma Would Front For Me Chai
Now I Realize The Most Beautiful & Prettiest Girls Are The Deadliest..... So Hence I Wanna Start Fishing For Just The Fine Or Ugly Girls.... YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN MY TERRIBLE Ex
Angry Don

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/nigerian-guy-calls-out-his-ex.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Kolababe: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
hmm

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Singing these hoes ain't loyal. Walksouttathread

34 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ehix89(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Nonsense in its raw state....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Must everything be on social media?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Them Don show the guy too. Mesef no fit forget dat year embarassed

8 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Must everything be on social media?

Yes, because it's our friend cheesy

13 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by newyorks(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2017
was it ur plan to wife her? or intentionally want to destroy her future with baby?maybe the highest bidder has taken her from u. i dn't support abortion cos u two are adults.

23 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by bobolizim(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol, grin grin...the thing pain the guy Gan oo ...All that I see is someone that's really saddened cause someone he truly loves left him. I'm sure there's still iota of love for the girl from the guy ...Did I just hear the guy say karma ? Lol ...
You were playing with other ladies' heart before you met her cause you thought she's there to stay and change you..lol,you were never gonna change ,you guys are the same...you're both hoes , even if she gives birth to a baby for you,you will forever be a hoe you are and she's gonna be the same !

Karma happens everyday of ones life , you've also had sex with some ladies and later broke their heart and now someone just did the same to you , you're embarrassing yourself on the social media !

I hate the way guys think many times,like they can do anything anyhow anywhere in a relationship but the female folks are not allowed to do that . They will tag them as slut ...
Karma goes around and comes around.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
sometimes i dont blame some countries for banning social media

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Theres two sides to every story,
This is just one part.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nawa o.

CaroLyner:
Theres two sides to every story,
This is just one part.

Why didn't you tell me your birthday was today? You deserve cane. So what birthday gift do you want?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
I would have said women are wicked women are this and that but at the end of the day there's a monster in everybody

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by yjgm(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Social media is the bane of our society now. The way people behave these day eh. Why bring all sorts of stuffs to the public cos u can be heard using a handle. Haba!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Tayeni(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
imbecilic ranting....who would even want to be with this guy in the first place

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ekobami: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Where is the beautiful girl by the way embarassed undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Now I can see the reason she left you and aborted the baby, you are not mature dude. Not even close to be one.

You even uploaded her pix? Chai!
She cant deal with your immaturity and bring a child to this world to blame her for giving him/her a father like you.

Dont quote me sad

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

I wud loooove to comment... But never mind cool

Men and their dramas lipsrsealed

1 Like

F
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
The lady must have realized she was dating a dumb a$$hole and simply took a brave decision not to help increase the number of silly guys/ladies around, at least for now! undecided

Senseless idiot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
my sister in-law also aborted her baby so her wedding gown would fit perfectly some ladies are evil

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pretty ladies are hoe na ... sha na today u know niiiiii. . I rather go for the not too ugly but can cook wella cuz I don't joke with food

13 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ELPablochapo: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bro easy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
I saw it this morning..... kids nowadays are just pathetic... I weep for d next generation

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by bhouze(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
just came to read comments but then none was interesting...walks out
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ehissi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm.......... undecided

The babe sef......... angry

Abeg, is it that this babe get polio, because the way her leg take bend bend.........

Meanwhile ayam still searching for the beauty like........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Kennyodinye(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dont Even Know What To Say....The Post Just Tire Me
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
my sister in-law also aborted her baby so her wedding gown would fit perfectly some ladies are evil

lol your sister in-law is a savage motherfùcker Mehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure she dumped your sorry a$$ for being childish. Must everything be revealed on social media . Some guys ehn.......... smh.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.