Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Dramatic Experience With A Run Away Nigerian Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dramatic Experience With A Run Away Nigerian Babe (1208 Views)

Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / He 'made Love To Me' And Ran Away - Nigerian Gay Man Burst Into Tears / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dramatic Experience With A Run Away Nigerian Babe by playdude(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Girls and their techniques, was on a cruise this evening when I got a beep only to see this dramatic turn.
This babe hasn't spoken to me in weeks only to turn out of the blue moon asking me (Whoever would scam me will need to get God scammed first) to help her subscribe. Of course I gave her my Format too, if you subscribe them finish na to appear online begin they form Big girl.
Enjoy the chats. She buzzed off after she discovered d trick didn't work. Lolz. Enjoy.

Re: Dramatic Experience With A Run Away Nigerian Babe by falconey(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Dramatic Experience With A Run Away Nigerian Babe by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
No b small hmm
Re: Dramatic Experience With A Run Away Nigerian Babe by SUGARBEE(f): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
wink lol.. And you missed your chance with her
Re: Dramatic Experience With A Run Away Nigerian Babe by Aminat508(f): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Dramatic Experience With A Run Away Nigerian Babe by playdude(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
wink lol.. And you missed your chance with her
Missed my chance? naaa...I know d drill...I can get her landed in Hours with the situational analysis but just shrouded it. Lolz
Re: Dramatic Experience With A Run Away Nigerian Babe by SUGARBEE(f): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
playdude:

Missed my chance? naaa...I know d drill...I can get her landed in Hours with the situational analysis but just shrouded it. Lolz
grin.. You never know less you try right?
Re: Dramatic Experience With A Run Away Nigerian Babe by playdude(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
grin.. You never know less you try right?
I try out what I want to try..I wasn't just into her.
Re: Dramatic Experience With A Run Away Nigerian Babe by donholy28(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
One yeye girl tell me say she need to login whatsapp and 1mb she get dey only login Facebook...I nearly sent her d card but just decided to check her story...logged in whatsapp and saw her last seen only mins ago...her job don knack...I use story finish am but she get luck say i no jam am online 4 whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Use S'*x Appeal (see Photos) / Boy Appreciates Girl For Accepting His Friend Request On Facebook / Harry Songs Eez Eat Ya Lerris ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.