Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Top 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Use S'*x Appeal (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Use S'*x Appeal (see Photos) (1209 Views)

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Rosaline Meurer (tonto Dikeh Husband's Snatcher) S*x Appeal In Photo Online / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Use S'*x Appeal (see Photos) by greatbalesh(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Different celebrities world over use personalized appeals to sell their brand to their teaming fans. They often make the appeal as unique to themselves as possible. It is okay for a celebrity to choose his/her own personalized appeal, but some have been able to stir controversies with their choices. Popular examples are the celebrities who choose s*x appeal. Agbosblog.com in this piece takes a look at Nigerian female celebrities who uses s*x appeal.

Cossy Orjiakor: Her s*x appeal is so strong that a popular Nigerian publication ones described her as a ‘b**bs star’ and an ‘exhibitionist’. You can never see Cossy make a public appearance without a corresponding public appearance by her huge oranges. Her popularity is so reliant on her s*x appeal (her b**bs) that most people remember her for being the actress with the big b**bs and not the actress with enormous talent.

[size=20pt]see the pictures at[/size] | http://mynewsarena..com/2015/09/top-3-nigerian-female-celebrities-who.html
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Use S'*x Appeal (see Photos) by olexjay(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2015
If I click that link make I turn U
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Use S'*x Appeal (see Photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2015
If you ready, upload them here... **sleeps!
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Use S'*x Appeal (see Photos) by ezeonline2(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2015
olexjay:
If I click that link make I turn U
grin grin grin grin mesef go turn X
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Use S'*x Appeal (see Photos) by vani86: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2015
LA CLICK LA CRAZE
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Use S'*x Appeal (see Photos) by greatbalesh(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
hmm he dey there

greatbalesh:
Different celebrities world over use personalized appeals to sell their brand to their teaming fans. They often make the appeal as unique to themselves as possible. It is okay for a celebrity to choose his/her own personalized appeal, but some have been able to stir controversies with their choices. Popular examples are the celebrities who choose s*x appeal. Agbosblog.com in this piece takes a look at Nigerian female celebrities who uses s*x appeal.

Cossy Orjiakor: Her s*x appeal is so strong that a popular Nigerian publication ones described her as a ‘b**bs star’ and an ‘exhibitionist’. You can never see Cossy make a public appearance without a corresponding public appearance by her huge oranges. Her popularity is so reliant on her s*x appeal (her b**bs) that most people remember her for being the actress with the big b**bs and not the actress with enormous talent.

[size=20pt]see the pictures at[/size] | http://mynewsarena..com/2015/09/top-3-nigerian-female-celebrities-who.html
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Use S'*x Appeal (see Photos) by olexjay(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2015
ezeonline2:
grin grin grin grin mesef go turn X
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice Should I Take Her Back? / Sex In The A.c Room! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.