Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (65548 Views)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by kennyman2000(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Okay...
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by stan241(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Slimbideb:
Wareva... My own is President Buhari should help us reduce the breeze inside peanut nylon... That is corruption

I swear them don use that thing scam person tire
Too much kwaruption

3 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by lailo: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Make we work 4 better naija--king sunny Ade
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Cutehector(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol dont even know wt to do to u
hahahahahhaaha.. Tie me on d bed and rape me.. Dat wil be ok

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by AnanseK(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sveen:
HIS HEAD LOOKS LIKE VOLLYBALL.

To match Anyim I suppose.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
He gave it to a quiet looking mumu man he can order about. nice one
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by ALISMILE(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Let dem jus deliver!
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by 912(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
modath:
I do not care if he is the best thing after sliced bread.. that post is for Ogbonnaya Onu!!

Cant believe I'm saying this but where were the so called "clean & incorruptible appointees" when the Amaechi, Fashola, Ngige, Jagaban et al were laying it all on the line for PMB to clinch that post...

OMG, some people are gonna so drag meeeeeeee!!!

This hurts... undecided embarassed

I totally agree with you on this one

5 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Where Buhari go bring this man from...Another Saint in Nigeria. lol.. Saint Lawal

3 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
I see jega heading efcc and IG erase going soon

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Slimbideb:
Wareva... My own is President Buhari should help us reduce the breeze inside peanut nylon... That is corruption
seconded
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by mytime24(f): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
stan241:

H for hero
wich kind netwrk u dey use sef grin

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by IBROHIM: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Slimbideb:
Wareva...
My own is President Buhari should help us reduce
the breeze inside peanut nylon... That is corruption
this guy you too much o! How ur mind take go there! The peanut thing na fraud abeg!!!

3 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by omogin(f): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
God bless Buhari oooo. This country get hope oooo!
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by onunwa21(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wot abt my broda Rotimi Amaechi?

3 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by seedorfg(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
God bless Pmb, God bless nigeria
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by stan241(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
wich kind netwrk u dey use sef grin
H network....have u heard of it before
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahhaaha.. Tie me on d bed and rape me.. Dat wil be ok

See ur life
U don dey confess . So dats wt u want ba
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by adioolayi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
I know wailers would have started trying hard to dig up dirt against this man...Unfortunately.. they won't find any grin
Sai Buhari
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by raheem123: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
I do not care if the person is from the north or south, so far the person is competent to the job.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Yet his 25 year old company has no website. How can he key into the scam called ''change"?

Pls tell me you made a mistake..!!

2 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by mytime24(f): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
stan241:

H network....have u heard of it before
no wonder u catch mi red grin

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Exponental(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
good.... engineers make impacts. God be your strength.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Cutehector(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

See ur life
U don dey confess . So dats wt u want ba
yea yea...
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
modath:
I do not care if he is the best thing after sliced bread.. that post is for Ogbonnaya Onu!!

Cant believe I'm saying this but where were the so called "clean & incorruptible appointees" when the Amaechi, Fashola, Ngige, Jagaban et al were laying it all on the line for PMB to clinch that post...

It's no longer a News that PMB belong to 'Somebody'

Baba belong to the Hausa/Fulani. What an IRONY!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by sanandreas(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
efilefun:
Bro this aint a try your luck period, its meant for the serious ones who can grab the bull by it's horn... moreover which youth are you talking about, same ones that are either pushing drugs, selling their kidneys or the yahoo boys If you ask any youth on the street of nigeria what he will do if he gets such position, he's response wont be far from embezzling funds.

Not every youth engage in that and moreover the future belongs to the youth. Don't we have college students in abroad handling positions in government. We need opportunity like this.

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by adioolayi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Yet his 25 year old company has no website. How can he key into the scam called ''change"?
Is this the only trash u can get against this man...try again WAILERS grin grin
Buhari giving you headache since time memorial grin

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Rilwayne001: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Slimbideb:
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by stan241(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
tongue
mytime24:

Lols yup yup oya go and edit that space booking osiso
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by sparkwil(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Those photos look scary angry
A man of his calibre shouldn't be taking selfies ... Or are my eyes deceiving meme angry
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by mentorandfriend(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
modath:

I'm really ashamed of Bubu's latest moves. Hope we South Easterners that campaigned for him can explain this Northernisation moves to our folks at home. cry cry
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by nationalistt: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Engr. Babachir David Lawal as Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

According to DailySun, Eng Lawal was the National vice chairman, North-East of the All Progressive Party (APC), a pastor-cum-politician.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/suspected-kaduna-bomber-arrested-disguised-woman-military/

According to Eng Lawal's Linkedin profile:

www.linkedin.com/?sessionid=3930018168176640&as=false&rs=false&can=https">https://touch.www.linkedin.com/?sessionid=3930018168176640&as=false&rs=false&can=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fpub%2Fbabachir-lawal%2F18%2F9b8%2Fb62#profile-background-detail/62202746/PUBLIC:_wGOQ/websites
Congratulations! Engr Babachir. Pls support Buhari to change and move Nigeria forward. God bless FRN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) / Buhari's Big Ministerial Appointment Mistake / Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.