Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (65513 Views)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Sweetlemon(f): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
modath:
I do not care if he is the best thing after sliced bread.. that post is for Ogbonnaya Onu!!

Cant believe I'm saying this but where were the so called "clean & incorruptible appointees" when the Amaechi, Fashola, Ngige, Jagaban et al were laying it all on the line for PMB to clinch that post...

OMG, some people are gonna so drag meeeeeeee!!!

This hurts... undecided embarassed

And what make your narrow mind think that this guy did not also do some running around for Buhari?? That he's not as popular as they are does not mean he didn't also work his butt off.

How much will Ogbonaya give you biko?
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by modath(f): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:

And what make your narrow mind think that this guy did not also do some running around for Buhari?? That he's not as popular as they are does not mean he didn't also work his butt off.

How much will Ogbonaya give you biko?

Did you miss your latest dose
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Caseless: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
modath:
I do not care if he is the best thing after sliced bread.. that post is for Ogbonnaya Onu!!

Cant believe I'm saying this but where were the so called "clean & incorruptible appointees" when the Amaechi, Fashola, Ngige, Jagaban et al were laying it all on the line for PMB to clinch that post...

i'm not really happy about this appointment.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by PassingShot(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
modath:

You can't be as disappointed as i am... some people are foaming at the mouth on twitter about competence, even US know not to have all caucasian in the name of competence...

So all southerners are thieves abi..... issokay!
The good and bad thing with Buhari is that he's hardly moved by what people say around him.

Who would have thought that with all the noise about marginalization from SE/SS, he would come up with this shocker?

I am extremely disappointed but his performance will not be judged by the region and ethnicity of his appointees but performance. Let's just hope they deliver.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Aitee1: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Slimbideb:
Wareva...
My own is President Buhari should help us reduce
the breeze inside peanut nylon... That is corruption

cheesy cheesy cheesy

And Titus fish is now one inside the tin grin
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by agabaI23(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
modath:

grin grin
110 push ups yesterday. Going swimming tomorrow
How is the new arrival?
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by modath(f): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
agabaI23:
grin grin
110 push ups yesterday. Going swimming tomorrow
How is the new arrival?

Why are you kicking a new mom while down? cry

Baby is doing great, how are you too.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Spainze007(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Yet his 25 year old I.T firm has no website. How can he key into the scam called ''change"?

Get ur fact(s) ryt b4 puting on_line

http://w ww .rholavision.com/

That x the web_address.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by agabaI23(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Some people are really disappointed haha
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Gentlemedi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
wellmax:
Appointments will be based on efficiency and not ethnicity - PMB

I wish his appointees success.
funny Pmb..trying to defend his appointments..so Engr Lawal will be efficient more than other aspirants.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
mildflame:

Guy U sabi Wetin OYIBO de call Project Management

Most graduates today have studied project management, many practice, i dont see how PM is that significant Guy.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by agabaI23(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
modath:

Why are you kicking a new mom while down? cry

Baby is doing great, how are you too.
Naa, how can I do that? I was only reporting my daily exercise for yday. Good to know baby is cool. I am good too. I'm sure you totally OK. Don't worry about GMB, a leopard doesn't change its sports
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Otunbatrafford: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
PMB has once again proved his critics wrong. They said he was planning to islamize Nigeria, how come the man is now appointing a pastor as SFG? Shame on you people.

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by chierezi(f): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by stevecantrell: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Alright.

Can't wait for d ministerial appointments

I hope they wouldn't reflect the skewed trend we've seen in recent weeks. PMB remember fed. Character pls.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Ikiriye(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
PMB has once again proved his critics wrong. They said he was planning to islamize Nigeria, how come the man is now appointing a pastor as SFG? Shame on you people.

Pastor my foot,Rev.Jolly Nyame was one before he became governor of Taraba how far,you can go and find out.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by canalily(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
This man head covered my screen o o oshocked! Na who o o o bi thisundecided isi ukwu bia nu buru oche!
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by huthority01(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Obro ayim go obro come...
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by zik4ever: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Alright.

Can't wait for d ministerial appointments
Dont waste time waiting -the trend is predictable and would likely continue especially key portfolios like FCT Minister. That one is reserved sir!
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Ok. Baba do quick abeg.... We r Waiting

Cutehector wetin nah!! Na 10G u dey use undecided
yes oooo.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by mildflame: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Most graduates today have studied project management, many practice, i dont see how PM is that significant Guy.

You have a lot 2learn
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by zik4ever: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin Good only men of integrity should be appointed.
My brother I fully agree that only men of integrity and competence should be appointed so get ONLY competent people from each zone. There must be a Yoruba man, Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, Tiv etc with integrity. I repeat I am fully, all and only for integrity but surely every region must have persons of integrity and competence or what do you think? Just a well meaning thought so others may think differently.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
Associate of lipsrsealed
U re sexy ooooo,hmmmm
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Mrwhalex(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
You're just a joke, seriously?!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Wareva...
My own is President Buhari should help us reduce
the breeze inside peanut nylon... That is corruption[/quote]
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by mytime24(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U re sexy ooooo,hmmmm
lipsrsealed cool

2 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by phapi(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
I GUESS Tinubu and AmieThief and Co Should be Crying

Afi Ciiiiii---------Sehange
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by henzyl(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
twoMcfemad:
What is it with his nose...?

PMB, I campaigned and voted for you, I supported you before, during and after elections.

But I'm beginning to feel disappointed with your appointments, they are tribal and not fair.

This is not just too good for a country like Nigeria notwithstanding their competencies

Congrats to them, anyways.

***Well said and I totally agree with you. I come from the South-East and was one person who so much supported PMB to the very last minute. I have always had this undaunted belief in the person of Buhari to deliver as a president. Without equivocation, bias or any sense of sentiment, the time was long overdue to kick "the Jonas" out of the system before they brought the entire nation to a complete crash. Now, for Buhari to come up, in the quest for not only competent hands but to recruit corruption-free officers is also a welcome development.
However, So far, most of the appointments have been Northern-based. And to cap it, PMB comes up to say his appointments will be competent-based and not ethnicity-based. The only casts a huge question...Is it only in the Northern Nigeria that competent hands can be found to be appointed? There are yet highly qualified, competent and trusted persons who can come from the southern Nigeria to gain certain appointments in PMB's cabinet. It is really a serious issue though and I hope it doesn't continue in the dimension.
Congratulations to Eng. Lawal. We trust he will deliver. Long live Buhari, long live the FRN.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by trippleKAY(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by trippleKAY(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
twoMcfemad:
What is it with his nose...?

PMB, I campaigned and voted for you, I supported you before, during and after elections.

But I'm beginning to feel disappointed with your appointments, they are tribal and not fair.

This is not just too good for a country like Nigeria notwithstanding their competencies

Congrats to them, anyways.
wail on bro..
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Demdem(m): 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Harjibode:
1.SGF is Christian and his tribe is Kilba

2.Chief of Staff is Muslim and his tribe is
Kanuri.

3. Custioms is Muslim and Hausa by
tribe.

4. Immigration is Christian and is Eggon
by tribe.

5. SSA senate is Christian and Efik

6.SSA Rep is Muslim and Hausa.

Summary- 3 Christians and 3 Muslims appointed.

No Fulani on the list.

Noted
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
ok...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.