Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (65528 Views)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by modath(f): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I'm really ashamed of Bubu's latest moves. Hope we South Easterners that campaigned for him can explain this Northernisation moves to our folks at home. cry cry

I'm not going to pick some folks calls for the nearest future, my spirit can't take the dragging...

I've been fighting an uphill battle defending some of PMB's policies, don't know I'm going to defend this... embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
fulanimafia:
Congrats to David.
for killing Goliath
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
1.SGF is Christian and his tribe is Kilba
2.Chief of Staff is Muslim and his tribe is Kanuri.
3. Custioms is Muslim and Hausa by tribe.
4. Immigration is Christian and is Eggon by tribe.
5. SSA senate is Christian and Efik
6.SSA Rep is Muslim and Hausa.

Summary- 3 Christians and 3 Muslims appointed.
No Fulani on the list.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by vedaxcool(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Probably building their career.

modath:

No arguement but where were they before now
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Alexas58: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by sheyoroniyen(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
jus dey observe d old man ;Djus dey observe d old man
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by ikukuhero: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
efilefun:
Bro this aint a try your luck period, its meant for the serious ones who can grab the bull by it's horn... moreover which youth are you talking about, same ones that are either pushing drugs, selling their kidneys or the yahoo boys If you ask any youth on the street of nigeria what he will do if he gets such position, he's response wont be far from embezzling funds.

Exactly! Or the kind of youths we have here on Nairaland whose comments make you wonder if they've still got their brains and reasoning/analytical faculties intact and well screwed in - apart from some reasonable few commentators.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by CSTR2: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
wellmax:
Appointments will be based on efficiency and not ethnicity - PMB

I wish his appointees success.
Of course, only the north have efficient politicians as evident in their high rate of development and progressiveness compared to other parts of the country.

5 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by moshino(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
colossus2:
cool

Don't hold your breath! You've entered 1chance!

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Ayanko(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
The Northerns had it all..... grin cheesy embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by luvinhubby(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
At this rate, Buhari may soon appoint Augustin Eguavon as the next police I.G.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by bashydemy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I'm really ashamed of Bubu's latest moves. Hope we South Easterners that campaigned for him can explain this Northernisation moves to our folks at home. cry cry
When GEJ appoint Anyim from South East did you complain? Mind you that post don't belong to only the South east, other region deserve it too.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by SeverusSnape(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Shut up!...quack doctor grin

When your elders were telling you stuffs, you were busy forming "patriotic Nigerian".
Like someone said before the election, I quote, "in fact, let Buhari win, So that some people can really see the kind of person he is".
You dey joke with fulanis... Come North and see things for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by yorubatic: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
I dont know what to say about this. He is selecting those without tainted records, fine! But this man in particular doesnt seem too qualified from his track records.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by mildflame: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ekeremadu think say him be smart see wetin him don cause SE. PMB thanks 4appionting MINORITIES 4rm NE NC n SS
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by PassingShot(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
modath:
I do not care if he is the best thing after sliced bread.. that post is for Ogbonnaya Onu!!

Cant believe I'm saying this but where were the so called "clean & incorruptible appointees" when the Amaechi, Fashola, Ngige, Jagaban et al were laying it all on the line for PMB to clinch that post...

OMG, some people are gonna so drag meeeeeeee!!!

This hurts... undecided embarassed
I am disappointed in this latest appointments.

This is colossal error by the president. How can you have the SGF and COS from the same region (North)?
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by mildflame: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
chrisbaba1:
I dont know what to say about this. He is selecting those without tainted records, fine! But this man in particular doesnt seem too qualified from his track records.
Guy U sabi Wetin OYIBO de call Project Management
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by dat9jaguy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Harjibode:

2.Chief of Staff is Muslim and his tribe is
Kanuri.

3. Custioms is Muslim and Hausa by
tribe.

4. Immigration is Christian and is Eggon
by tribe.

No Fulani on the list.

A lot of people read things but lack the sense to think and analyze the info they are getting ,
but you are an exception and i can bet with the little cash on me that you are a very intelligent person outside the internet .
Keep educating our lazy readers,you are performing a useful community service.

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by PrincessEni(f): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Yet his 25 year old I.T firm has no website. How can he key into the scam called ''change"?
. Hi they are all geriatic Men,They don't need websites or Internet they will have fun with paper and biros, Welcome to PMB,s world

4 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by neocortex: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Incomplete profile!

He is a full time politician and the national vice president of APC North-East.

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by VISTIN(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
efilefun:
Bro this aint a try your luck period, its meant for the serious ones who can grab the bull by it's horn... moreover which youth are you talking about, same ones that are either pushing drugs, selling their kidneys or the yahoo boys If you ask any youth on the street of nigeria what he will do if he gets such position, he's response wont be far from embezzling funds.

I hope you plan to have children.

vomiting shit!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by mildflame: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
PassingShot:

This is colossal error by the president. How can you have the SGF and COS from the same region (North)?

See dis MUGU Jonathan SGF n COS where dem come 4rm

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Bern1992(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Slimbideb:
Wareva...
My own is President Buhari should help us reduce
the breeze inside peanut nylon... That is corruption

U are right on point grin grin
wish d Lacasera ones change their minds too grin grin
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by WailingWailer00(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Another northerner undecided
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by mentorandfriend(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up!...quack doctor grin

When your elders were telling you stuffs, you were busy forming "patriotic Nigerian".
Like someone said before the election, I quote, "in fact, let Buhari win, So that some people can really see the kind of person he is".
You dey joke with fulanis... Come North and see things for yourself.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Yet his 25 year old I.T firm has no website. How can he key into the scam called ''change"?

Most of you always like to exhibit parochial attitude without decorum . Who says that a company in the modern era must have a website before it will become an important player in a given economy ? Is just like in the other thread , someone ignorantly said that Rochas the Imo State governor had no meaningful/visible business outfit before he became a governor - such a myopic viewpoint . To all of you with the " too clever by half " attitude , no sane person need your validations to substantiate his/her claims and pronouncements . That you don't know about a thing or that something was not done according to your expectation/longing doesn't automatically nullifies validity of such thing .

By the way , kudos to PMB on his appointments so far . If it will take him appointing only his kinsmen to lead us better so be it . Every sane Nigerian should know that as a nation we have outgrown yearning from which part of the country a leader emerged from ; instead our yearning now is to have a sound and sincere leader(s) who will lead us well ... tribe or zone of the leader is irrelevant .

3 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by modath(f): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
PassingShot:

You can't be as disappointed as i am... some people are foaming at the mouth on twitter about competence, even US know not to have all caucasian in the name of competence...

So all southerners are thieves abi..... issokay!

2 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
wellmax:
Appointments will be based on efficiency and not ethnicity - PMB

I wish his appointees success.

You guys should stop saying all that. Every region has efficient and competent people. All he needs to do is to identify them.
Buhari is seriously dividing Nigeria along ethnic lines, and he doesn't care.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by LANDOS4RE4: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ENGINEER DAVID. MAY THE LORD OF HEAVEN HELP YOU TO ACHEIEVE IN THE POSITION
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by mildflame: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Harjibode:

2.Chief of Staff is Muslim and his tribe is
Kanuri.

3. Custioms is Muslim and Hausa by
tribe.

4. Immigration is Christian and is Eggon
by tribe.

No Fulani on the list.

Guy why U de waste ur time PDP pple r all FISHBRAIN

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by efilefun(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
VISTIN:

I hope you plan to have children.

vomiting shit!!!!!!!

If you wanna post your thrash next time please don't quote me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Big Ministerial Appointment Mistake / Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) / Jonathan’s Letter On Constitution Amendment Shocks Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.