Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) (5307 Views)

What Message Is This Passing ?? / What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? / What Message Are These Couple Trying To Pass In This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Caption the photo.You wake up to see your girlfriend/, your wife made this ..What message might she be trying to pass ??

1 Like

Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by gabazin080(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
A
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Ayindesegun10(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
where is the pic?
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
undecided
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by mytime24(f): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
Another yaba product
if he bites u now,
Yhu will b d1 rainninq insults on him.
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bia... Where's the pic?
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by mytime24(f): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

if he bites u now,
Yhu will b d1 rainninq insults on him.
hian sorry ooh, dunno say na bite-bite like tyson ooOh tongue

1 Like

Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by donholy28(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Op go and purchase common sense
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
hian sorry ooh, dunno say na bite-bite like tyson ooOh tongue
keep lookinq 4trouble.
If yhu get mind...quote him directly. lipsrsealed
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Jhenny(f): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
she wants a baby

2 Likes

Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
Another yaba product

Good Evening .
Ma,Pls as much as possible.be calm and considerate when you decide to Say or comment on some things..
You can check my topics and posts.am not one of these trolls or known for all dis silly act.

What I expected of You before even commenting was to

1) Check poster previous posts and topics if he is known for such.you can then bounce

2) If it is not as Such, Then Wait a Little bit or ask for the Pics

I have been trying to upload d pics when I created the Topic but network wasn't good.I had to restart my phone .

So ma.don't always hurl abusive words to people without proper Check .Thanks

5 Likes

Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Ohislee(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
She is pregnant cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by mytime24(f): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Iamsynord:

Good Evening .
Ma,Pls as much as possible.be calm and considerate when you decide to Say or comment on some things..
You can check my topics and posts.am not one of these trolls or known for all dis silly act.

1) Check poster previous posts and topics if he is known for such.you can then bounce

I have been trying to upload d pics when I created the Topic but network wasn't good.I had to restart my phone .

srri for dat, u spoke well, let mi edit my previous post den

1 Like

Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by kuyola(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Iamsynord:
Caption the photo.You wake up to see your girlfriend/, your wife made this ..What message might she be trying to pass ??
give am pikin shikena!
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
She wants The Kporan ™ Bad Girl grin
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nitefury: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
She's wants a child She's currently ovulating

Or perhaps pregnant... This is coming after noting the proximity of one if the meat piece (sorry sperm cell) to the ovum (Egg yolk)

By the way she get time to design meat like that o @op

1 Like

Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nitefury: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:

You here, you go just the fine carelessly all the time...

Anyways, I owe it to my unborn children to marry a pretty girl like you..
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by mytime24(f): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nitefury:

You here, you go just the fine carelessly all the time...

Anyways, I owe it to my unborn children to marry a pretty girl like you..
grandpa has spoken cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nitefury: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
grandpa has spoken cheesy

She's now making me feel old... Take YourTime and don't digress before Op comes for my head..
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nitefury:
She's wants a child She's currently ovulating

Or perhaps pregnant... This is coming after noting the proximity of one if the meat piece (sorry sperm cell) to the ovum (Egg yolk)

By the way she get time to design meat like that o @op

Lol .See analysis Abeg ?? grin
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nitefury: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Iamsynord:

Lol .See analysis Abeg ?? grin

How we go do na?.. This kind puzzle sef
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Adeoba10(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Iamsynord:

Good Evening .

So, u get beta talk for mouth, if na guy now, u go don finish am.... Walahi, u b woman wrapper....
. Oya talk
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:
Op go and purchase common sense
Sorry. boss !! Picture issue resolved
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2015
mytime24:

You are welcome .
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Adeoba10:

So, u get beta talk for mouth, if na guy now, u go don finish am.... Walahi, u b woman wrapper....
. Oya talk

Haha baba,I be Gentle guy For here Oo.I no day fight grin
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by heayey(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2015
Jhenny:
she wants a baby
you're right
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Ayindesegun10:
where is the pic?
..n
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2015
All is see in dat pan is spermatophyta grin
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Ayindesegun10(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Iamsynord:

..n
meaning please
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Jayjay0(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2015
She's trying to show you how to fry egg and flat beef
Re: What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
she's trying to tell you that she's pregnant

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. / My GF Accidentally Dialled My Number While She Was Having Sex With Another Dude. / LAUTECH Trends Again! Sex Tape Of A Lecturer Leaks Online [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.