Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. (5225 Views)

Abuja Big Guy Bleeping A Slut In A Club / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Explorers(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Having a room like this then, guys will queue for your key to butcher meat in your room. Every girl that enter here must trip.

*. Dropping your mattresses on the floor started here. Those mattresses then, only God can cleanse them.

*. Some guys will always deny their younger one entry into these type of rooms then especially if they have a meat to butcher.

*. Those days of twin bulb normal bulb one side, holder green bulb/blue bulb the other side and the wire of the switch will stretch to your bedside.

*. If there's no light, the room will be as dark as hell. But the owner of the room knows every angle.

*. Some rooms then, you will be asking yourself if the owner of the room is an electrician, rewire because there will be wire everywhere even on the bed.

*. Those days when you connect you palito fm, discman, walkman to turn table amplifier(Sanyo/Sunny/Kenwood) you stole from the sitting using the 2 in 1 cord.

cc: Lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Busch: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
true
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by cyprus000: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
[size=13pt]
This is so funny grin
queueing
for your key to butcher meat in your room.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by pheyikemi: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin so true
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Owobobrown(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
The baddest thread producer

2 Likes

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by cuvox(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
that rechargeable lantern..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by ogorwyne(f): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lol. That lantern wen get radio when we take make shakara for boarding school

2 Likes

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by lgboks(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
and the dude was playing terminator 8bit grin
Big boy no be joke with that crib.
How life changes smiley
Nothing lasts forever 4 change is constant

1 Like

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Just your description of the room is funny, without even having to see the pic.

Dead grin

1 Like

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by dannybomb(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
those were the days, when you have loads of property in just one one.
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Funjosh(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
See the guy head like my head grin
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by skup008(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by LuvU2: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by ireneony(f): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
This I so funny grin
queueing
for your key to butcher meat in your room.

[/size]
u ve not have yet found the missing boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
ogorwyne:
Lol. That lantern wen get radio when we take make shakara for boarding school
tis ur pidgin funny grin

1 Like

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Explorers:

*. Some guys will always deny their younger one entry into these type of rooms then especially if they have a meat to butcher.
Do people butcher meat in the room undecided? Can you explain extensively what you mean..
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by ogorwyne(f): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
slyIsaac:
tis ur pidgin funny grin
Lol. Hw na
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Explorers(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Do people butcher meat in the room undecided? Can you explain extensively what you mean..

Yes they butcher Sukus.....

1 Like

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Chinessco(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by WaterDrunkard: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
Let stand here and wait the flight that will take us to front page wink

2 Likes

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by kuchikau: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by kuchikau: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by McBrooklyn(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by McBrooklyn(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
kuchikau:

You Okay, Bruh?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Cholls(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
my brother life sha.......u com go get fridge even your neighbours wife will not be left out of the action............only an old G will understand these.
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Lanexx: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

undecided
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by cyprus000: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
ireneony:
u ve not have yet found the missing boy grin grin
[size=13pt]
Actually, I can't say at the moment,cos it has been a while I last talked with his dad.

anyway, I'm planning on totally updating my profile, but kinda lazy about it.
[/size]
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
ok!!!!

So the "concept" of this "post" undecided is for us to reminisce or wah?

SMH #aimless crap

2 Likes

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Chuksemi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Its funny how things fade away, even memory. Stick with what you have till you are able to get another.
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by Laveda(f): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
kuchikau:

Who be this one undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by sommyblaze(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
ahahah
Re: The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. by krokronyash(f): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin if i go my guy house, that year, Na this settings but I dey first form, I no go sit for mattress immediately.

(1) (2) (Reply)

___ / To My Airforce1 / Bangkok Locals Use Bras And Pants To Cover Their Face From Deadly Smog (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.