Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (783827 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by odeloladf(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2016
Please can anyone suggest Universities in USA offering MSc Accounting or MSc Finance.

Kindly help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dickoflife(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2016
Walspring:

Try go to oshodi or obalende, am sure a lot of people are there that can follow you and get the job done gringringrin
what stops you from being your brothers keeper?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dickoflife(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2016
service restored. mrv fee don dey go.hurry book ur dates.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Jchi9876: 1:25pm On May 10, 2016
godG:
Warriboy21, how is it going? You good? smiley

Make we reason abeg:

Wanted to ask you a question: what do you gain by shading slimmy2015 at every opportunity? By so doing, don't you know you are also committing the sin you accused him of: being vainglorious and childlike.

I am aware you guys have [serious] issues, but trust me, you gain nothing by trying to make him look like a bad guy. Of course, I won't tell you slimmy2015 hasn't done anything wrong, far from it. His wrongdoings are what have given you enough reasons to be taking jibes at him. But today, he showed class! Therefore, it is only wise that you stop.

Note, I am not taking any side; you both are great folks. Slimmy2015 is a wonderful friend. We came to this thread almost at the same time. Likewise you ― you are also an awesome guy. You add some peculiar and indescribable flavor to this thread, and your zeal ― which was evident right from when you just came here ― says only one thing about you: you are running with a purpose. So, apparently, you are worth more than your now-becoming-habitual shades at slimmy. By demeaning him, you are [unknowingly] demeaning yourself.

All I am saying is that you guys should move on and start learning how to treat and address one another and other members of this thread with respect.

REMEMBER:
“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
―Ernest Hemingway

Msheeeew Pastor without ministry.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by zeezahbee(f): 2:10pm On May 10, 2016
Fuji house of commotion. hehehehehe
watching from 3D grin
"Kikikikkikikiki i need someborin 2 help me laugh dis laugh in Chinese"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by PURE69: 2:39pm On May 10, 2016
warriboy21:

OK baba cheesy..... #respect....
But make una tel am to behave o.. Make e no shade nobody again o......

I go tell am, bro.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 3:08pm On May 10, 2016
Jchi9876:

Msheeeew Pastor without ministry.

LOL. Thank you. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 3:13pm On May 10, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 3:15pm On May 10, 2016
dickoflife:
I swear you got me with those quotes.... Nobility and service.. Will like to follow ya.. Do you like Goethe and Hobbes too?

Hahaha. Oga mi fada, thank you. I read a lot of Hobbes, Hume, Locke, and so on in Ife. Hobbes' idea of the State of Nature and Leviathan has a great deal of influence on how I view the society.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 3:18pm On May 10, 2016
slimmy2005:

How is Madison?

Bro., Madison is great. It could be greater, though, if the Spring stays Spring.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 3:20pm On May 10, 2016
warriboy21:

What I hate in dis life is oppression... I can't stand odas being bullied....
I'm sorry if e continues like Dat den I will continue like dis wink

Warri! Hehe. Don't worry, you have proven that. How them Indiana babes?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by PURE69: 4:08pm On May 10, 2016
godG:

Warri! Hehe. Don't worry, you have proven that. How them Indiana babes?

Boss, no mind Warriboy. He no dey agree say Indiana get babes. I don tell am say one day I go ball in for him school. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 10, 2016
stevecrun:
am not bothered bro..am just surprised at the great animosity the dude has for most members here..he was not like this before he got his visa or got on a plane to America. I always pray for everyone,most people here know me outside of this thread to my family in Nigeria. But,when you come on here and try to ruin other people,it gets no better then.
You are a fraudstar. I have your address and all your information. The next time you refute this claim. I will pull out all your details and write a report on it with all your identity. Remember very well I have the front page of your US visa with me, it would be included in the report.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 10, 2016
Na Everytime wey "gbege" dey happen for thread we dey see jchi9876 grin... May d gods forgive all of una wey dey pollute this thread
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 5:33pm On May 10, 2016
dickoflife:
what stops you from being your brothers keeper?

I guess the guy was joking as usual
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 10, 2016
sirRiddy:
Thanks for your intelligent post.
Hopefully we can have less bickering and respect each other here.

Dude how u dey?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by imperiouxx(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2016
Can you guys let all this stop please?

It seems the thread had lost it's glory anytime you'all start this e-attacks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by zeezahbee(f): 6:19pm On May 10, 2016
imperiouxx:
Can you guys let all this stop please?

It seems the thread had lost it's glory anytime you'all start this e-attacks.
I don't know what might have transpired between them but it is wrong for anyone to post other people privacy. anyone could be yahoo yahoo, 419, thief, kidnapper etc. as long as the person didn't do it to you , then it's should be private. THE screen shot shows 2013 and that was even before the guy came to USA.

@ justwise, Rule 10 says Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission. I expect you should do something to this distracting post.

THIS thread was sane way back 2012/2013. it helped me a lot and other people but in past months, a lot of bad eggs has made the people who contribute meaningfully stay away from the thread. no one is a saint, you shouldn't post other people life on NL to stab them.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 10, 2016
zeezahbee:
I don't know what might have transpired between them but it is wrong for anyone to post other people privacy. anyone could be yahoo yahoo, 419, thief, kidnapper etc. as long as the person didn't do it to you , then it's should be private. THE screen shot shows 2013 and that was even before the guy came to USA.

@ justwise, Rule 10 says Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission. I expect you should do something to this distracting post.

THIS thread was sane way back 2012/2013. it helped me a lot and other people but in past months, a lot of bad eggs has made the people who contribute meaningfully stay away from the thread. no one is a saint, you shouldn't post other people life on NL to stab them.
Simply because your a friend of a con man. Your level of reasoning is nauseating. When I officially report him, it would be good you stand by him as a friend of con man.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.