Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1037808 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by meko007: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Guys,plz when I track my app online it tells me my app as been dispatched on 17 Aug 2015 from Accra ghana to the visa app centre. I'm confused cuz before I tracked and it said it has been dispatched 12th of Aug 2015 b4 changing to 17 Aug 2015 (presenting showing when tracked!!!) and I haven't received email or text stating my app is ready for pickup....No medical exam done yet!

Summit date?? July 2nd 2015 and biometrics same day!!

Plz someone help my school resumes 8th sept 2015 6 days from now!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by TheBae: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Don't let it drop. Just be hopeful. You'll get it very soon.
bolajibreeze:

morale is dropping.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obiscolly(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jhennyaiko:
Praise the Lord, King of Kings..
Guyssssss,
Paper route... U of L, UG- Neuroscience
Application & Biometrics- July 31st
1st Medical mail- August 17th (No Medical Form, sent back when I went to IOM)
2nd Medical Mail- August 21st
Medical done at IOM- August 25th
Approval mail- September 1st

This is my story... God has made it so.. When he says yes, no one can say no. I already postponed my resumption to winter start date.
I have been reading part 8 for weeks, the downfalls and the lows.. The medical mails and the subsequent denials.
Been praying for a while and consistently checking my mail. Promised myself to leave this forum (just 3 hours ago) until I got my approval mail cos of the constant heart attacks I kept on getting. I decided to clear all those facebook emails before my hiatus so I logged on and saw two messages from cic saying my application has been approved.. Message was sent since yesterday at 4:43pm.

I had started arranging my documents mentally for a reapplication cos I had none of the major documents people were submitting and I felt I had no chance. Although, I didn't know about this forum before applying but through the fears and heartbreak, this place has been my comfort... I read everything.. Absorb, wish it was me, smile at people's testimony and thank God. My application was full of imperfections but God favored me.. For those who may have been denied or still waiting on God. He has amazing plans for you, He's just waiting for your time.
My docs: can't remember them all but
Birth certificate
Passport(expired and recently renewed)
SOA of sponsor(4 mil)
Shares certificate (around 2 mil)
Land agreement
Landed property
Building property with survey/valuation report
SOA of sponsor's company(4 Mil balance)
Company documents (Certificate of incorporation, memorandum, board resolution)
Letter of sponsorship and introduction
Acceptance letter
TOEFL
Certificate of good moral character from school
BSc transcript
Certificate of graduation
Cic forms
Fasting and prayer
National bureau of immigration clearance from country where I did my BSc in Asia
Waec certificate
Sponsor's Tax clearance certificates for 3 years

@Team 12..you gave me hope, tnuola, hayqinsbfx, onyeomma3, chrisviral, richcasey, GboyegaD, IvyLane and so many more of us here who have contributed in different ways to the life of people on this forum. You guys are all irreplaceable.
Note: going for 2nd degree
Big Congrats. This is the beginning of greater things to come for you.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by TheBae: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Congrats @Jhennyaiko, I remember having a good laugh the first time I saw your moniker. Your application was relatively fast. Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by TheBae: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Go and pick up your documents and share your timeline and documents so people here can help you when refiring
meko007:
Guys,plz when I track my app online it tells me my app as been dispatched on 17 Aug 2015 from Accra ghana to the visa app centre. I'm confused cuz before I tracked and it said it has been dispatched 12th of Aug 2015 b4 changing to 17 Aug 2015 (presenting showing when tracked!!!) and I haven't received email or text stating my app is ready for pickup....No medical exam done yet!

Summit date?? July 2nd 2015 and biometrics same day!!

Plz someone help my school resumes 8th sept 2015 6 days from now!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by habukoh: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good Morning,

Kindly give your advice as regards information below:

My MBA qualification has never been disclose in the CIC form for the two times i have been delayed based on Purpose of Visit but was filled in the students' questionnaire form. now I want to reapply and intend to remove it out-rightly from the two forms. please what is the implication of this?

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by nifeicon: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hallelujah, God is Good...All the Time.

Jesus has finally done it for me after 3 delays.
I really want to appreciate everyone on this forum who have contributed directly or indirectly.
May God continue to bless you all in Jesus name,amen.

School: Centennial College.
Course: Human Resources (PGD)

Applied on: 3th July, 2015. Biometrics: same day
Medical Upfront
Approval Mail: 1st September, 2015.

Resumption date is 8 of September,2015.
Question : Is it possible to defer my admission to January and Travel in December ?

I have not made any arrangement ,e.g. Settling my kids ,Husband and other family issues.

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by NaD720: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
nifeicon:

I really want to appreciate everyone on this forum who have contributed directly or indirectly.

Medical Upfront

Question : Is it possible to defer my admission to January and Travel in December ?

I have not made any arrangement ,e.g. Settling my kids ,Husband and other family issues.

Congrats! So many TRV News pouring in!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jessicajessa(f): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
bighead1:

Please expatiate a bit more on that if you dont mind
Read back on my post (the longest one to be precise)....if you still don't understand....you can call my attention again. @Jhennyaiko & @nifeico congrats to you both.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by favour0011: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Congrats grin when exactly did you apply? 3rd or 30th? can you also list your application documents so others can learn from you. its always a sigh of relief to other college applicants when we see success stories like yours!
nifeicon:

Medical Upfront

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tnuola(f): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Congrats @nifeicon

You can def defer, just have your new admission letter handy at the POE.

Can you say what you did differently after 3refusals?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ak4christ: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
NaD720:

Congrats! So many TRV News pouring in!

I tap into this out pouring of TRV.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Kakayaraznits(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Congrats to all the approved applicants and all the best with we wey still dey process.
@nifeicon abeg how much be the fee for the HRM postgraduate program in centennial college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin

20 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Howoheye: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
darefestus:

Just randomly checked myCIC and found my application has been closed and approved.

Congratulations!!! Wish you the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chumsyzynny(f): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
darefestus:
Approval mail dropped this noon..Thanks again guys

Mode of Application: Online
Reapplied: 3rd July 2015
Medical request: 11th August
Passport request: 12th August(Got this even before I left the hospital)
Passport Submitted: 17th August
Medicals Passed update: 19th August Approval 1st SepT

I am very grateful to God first and foremost, and to the wonderful members of the thread. I've been a silent reader of some sort lately because of the recent happenings pre and post medicals.

Special mention goes out to the following people, @KjBobo @Pchax @Galaxxxy @Onyeoma3 @Jengbetiele @Tnuola @Team12 @Taike @Deedee0 @ogbeche77 @slimmy2000 @Cocolav @Ivylane and a host of others.

Couldn't have come this far without your help, prayers, concern and advice, particularly after my first application which was a rude awakening.

Special mention also to the forefathers of this wonderful thread, @Justwise @Siga @Fhemmy @Chrigo @Earthgreeners and the likes, who led me to the Canadian dream since Part 5.
Congrats DareFestus!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dharmie2014(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
submited 1sept
Mun
Paper route
Transfer Undergraduate

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Congratulations @darefestus
Come to think you wanted to postpone everything tilll next year after your first delay.

Well, I dey ur back o...
Them no dey catch latecomer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by CoCoLav(f): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Reporting live from Ottawa!
Thanks guys!
It won't have been possible without you all.

You guys coming in should pray for favour. The guy that attended to me was sooo nice. He didn't even allow my bags to be checked. He issued me my study permit and led me to an exit saying he trusts me while others were still queuing to have their bags checked. He even still came out to the airport entrance to ensure someone was there to pick me up.

Its only God.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Howoheye: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
nifeicon:

Medical Upfront

Congrats madam, wish u many more of good things to come.

Finally, the season of testimony is here. For all hopefuls, ur expectatns will not be cut short, in Jesus name.

@Hayqinsfxb - I'm personally interested in ur testimony...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graviton2(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Biko. I'd like to know if CIC still accept originals for the paper route app. I'm thinking of getting notarized copies of all my docs, just in case. A nigga's gotta be prepared for whatever.

Congrats, Darefestus and others who got approved. The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by emperoracro(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
rolandy22:

Said the school is to send it or a notorized copy should be sent to them through courier.
Why not notarize and send through chase, they deliver fast.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by emperoracro(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
habukoh:
Good Morning,

Kindly give your advice as regards information below:

My MBA qualification has never been disclose in the CIC form for the two times i have been delayed based on Purpose of Visit but was filled in the students' questionnaire form. now I want to reapply and intend to remove it out-rightly from the two forms. please what is the implication of this?

thanks
Hmmmmmmmmmmm this is a tricky one, when dealing wt cic its best u come out clean and avoid complications. Anyway, i think you should just go ahead and exempt the MBA n back ur app wt prayer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by moshood1993(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
ALHAMDULILA ROBILIALAMIN ALL PRAISE BE TO ALLAH FOR THIS MOMENT OF LIFE grin

1st application (paper route)
School: Lambton College (international business management PGD)
Applied on: October 16th 2014
Biometrics: October 16th 2014
Refused application: December 1st
i. Purpose of Visit
ii. Home ties
iii. Travel history
iv. Current employment situation
v. not satisfied you will leave canada at t..................................... lipsrsealed
vi.family ties in canada and in your country of residence
vii,limited employment prospect in country of residence

2nd application (paper route)
School: Lambton College (international business management PGD)
Undergraduate course: ECONOMICS
Applied on: June 9th 2015
Bio-metrics; June 9th 2015
Medical call up: 10th august 2015
Medical done: 11th august 2015
Approval mail: 25th august 2015(3 MONTHS)
PASSPORT COLLECTED: 1st September 2015

@joe980 (for answering all my battalion questions cheesy any day, anytime thanks brother)
@angusson (for the great critics and construction of my SOP ......god continue to bless you wink)
@bukky1989 thanks for the advise and answers to my question
@siga (no matter how busy he is, he always has time for my mails, thanks for the advice and ideas GOD continue to bless your family)
@justwise thanks for this thread
@everybody thanks for all the contributions you people are helping more than you think
Document submitted
SOA Sponsor (Dad) 6.4m Balance, Personal SOA ; Bal 89k, Dad’s Business Document, business products pictures Rental Tenancy Agreement (5), Cic Documents, 2 Lands, Police Report, Transcript, Neco, NYSC certificate Birth Certificate, Tuition Fee Receipt 1 Year ,SOP(2 Pages @Angusson Thanks Once More Brother),Letter Of Referral (Work As Sales Manager For My Dad) and lots of prayer
DAD WAS NOT MY SPONSOR IN MY FIRST APPLICATION
I thank ALLAH for creating a month called RAMADAN this month uplifted my IMAN (FAITH), to all applicants never stop believing prayers works a lot( now am a prayer freak), I wish you all success in your application may ALLAH(SWT) fulfil our dreams for us. Never stop praying and keep your head up.

@joe980 abeg i still get question on what to take along ..........lols grin grin grin grin thanks boss

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jhennyaiko: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
@diegosticks I didn't pay my fees before application. My school advises against fee payment until after TRV approval.
@TheBae Hahahaha what was so funny about me name?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Omonjoe(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
If it is stated in ur admission letter, I will advice u pay buh if it is not stated, its not compulsory u pay though some peeps do say its gud u make some tuition deposit to show ur commitment.
diegosticks:

Before you apply for visa, must you pay school fees at all, part or full, or just show statement of sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by loriaidah(f): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
loriaidah:

Thanks IyaEjima,But will she be able to get study visa with that or she should apply to another school? Pls advice so that she knows what to do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obiscolly(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
CoCoLav:
Reporting live from Ottawa!
Thanks guys!
It won't have been possible without you all.

You guys coming in should pray for favour. The guy that attended to me was sooo nice. He didn't even allow my bags to be checked. He issued me my study permit and led me to an exit saying he trusts me while others were still queuing to have their bags checked. He even still came out to the airport entrance to ensure someone was there to pick me up.

Its only God.
Congrats sister! I can just imagine the feeling cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by JuneFirst: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
rolandy22:

Yes...

My advice: Notarize a copy of your certificate and send by any courier that will deliver it within 3-5 days. Someone mentioned Chase, you could also check out Fedex and DHL.

Ensure that you contact whoever receives the document on behalf of the school, then send an e-mail to the school, attaching a print screen of the message from CIC. Tell your school to send you the unconditional letter of acceptance ASAP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by toluine56(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
darefestus:
Approval mail dropped this noon..Thanks again guys.
As is the custom, here's my timeline.

1st Application: April 24th 2015
Refused: June 11th
Reasons:
i. Purpose of Visit
ii. Home ties
iii. Travel history
iv. Current employment situation
v. Personal asset and Financial Situation

Reapplied: 3rd July 2015
Medical request: 11th August
Passport request: 12th August(Got this even before I left the hospital)
Passport Submitted: 17th August
Medicals Passed update: 19th August
Approval: 1st September

School and Programm: UofL, MSc Biomedical Science

Documents Submitted:

All CIC forms
4-Page SOP
Letter of clarification of my previous application stating in my own terms my interpretation of the previous denials.
Admission letter
Acceptance letter from the University
**International Student schorlarship award letter from the University
Undergrad Statement of Result and Transcripts
Waec Result
Birth cert
**Letters from Dad's company stating my role as a director with CAC7 attached as proof.
**Letter from the school I teach as a Science teacher
**Lease agreement with my landlord stating agreed fees and duration of stay (hadnt paid a dime as of then).
**Proof of Ownership of a bus for interstate transportation.

Sponsors were my father and Uncle.

1st Sponsor's SOA opening balance of 1M Closing of 2.5M with 80M worth of transactions over a six month period.
2nd Sponsors SoA of about 8M in Transactions with about 400K as closing balance.

Sponsors CAC docs, Landed Properties, Affidavits of Support, Letters of Sponsorship, Tax certificates and some other relevant documents.

** : Documents I added to my application after the refusal of the first.

I am very grateful to God first and foremost, and to the wonderful members of the thread. I've been a silent reader of some sort lately because of the recent happenings pre and post medicals.

Special mention goes out to the following people, @KjBobo @Pchax @Galaxxxy @Onyeoma3 @Jengbetiele @Tnuola @Team12 @Taike @Deedee0 @ogbeche77 @slimmy2000 @Cocolav @Ivylane and a host of others.

Couldn't have come this far without your help, prayers, concern and advice, particularly after my first application which was a rude awakening.

Special mention also to the forefathers of this wonderful thread, @Justwise @Siga @Fhemmy @Chrigo @Earthgreeners and the likes, who led me to the Canadian dream since Part 5.
Am so happy for this guy. Congrats man

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tkdina: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is there anyone in University of Calgry or SAIT. Please hola back, Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by austinebode: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
HELP GUYS!!!

Good day guys.
You guys are doing awesome job.
I honestly need your help.
Got an admission for Feb. 2016 entry, and I really don't know which part (part 6- part cool to start from.
I'll love to read trough all the episode but you guys are just on fire.

Where do I start from, please?
Please help your broda.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.