Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (343869 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kendraloops(f): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Congrats. Glad that I was of help. Continue feeding them multivitamins to boost their health and immunity.

you really helped me as I'd lost hope on the bird. so please that picture I attached isn't a multivitamin? seems I'll still have to buy Vitalyte right? can I administer both drugs on the bird at the same time.

the other birds are doing great too but as a precautionary move, do you advice I give them both this drug and Vitalyte also?
please kindly guide me.

Thanks and sorry for my many questions.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
bigiyaro:
my friend jst handed over his birds to me, surprisinly he had no idea abt vaccine wen i asked, he tot one wil just keep d birds n feed dem til xmas. how do i start d vacine? d birds 3 weeks n 3 days old, am tinkin of givin dem ginger,galic, bita leave n other herbs bt am afraid using herbs wit syntetic antiboitic, d birds r 50 in number. cc, emmachile farmtech, neologe82
There were not vaccinated before?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
kendraloops:

you really helped me as I'd lost hope on the bird. so please that picture I attached isn't a multivitamin? seems I'll still have to buy Vitalyte right? can I administer both drugs on the bird at the same time.

the other birds are doing great too but as a precautionary move, do you advice I give them both this drug and Vitalyte also?
please kindly guide me.

Thanks and sorry for my many questions.
It's not multivitamin. If you get multivitamin, you don't need to administer calcium again. You can use calcium occasionally when you noticed poor bone formation.
Vitalyte or any good multivitamin like sharivit should be OK for your birds.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
bigiyaro:
my friend jst handed over his birds to me, surprisinly he had no idea abt vaccine wen i asked, he tot one wil just keep d birds n feed dem til xmas. how do i start d vacine? d birds 3 weeks n 3 days old, am tinkin of givin dem ginger,galic, bita leave n other herbs bt am afraid using herbs wit syntetic antiboitic, d birds r 50 in number. cc, emmachile farmtech, neologe82

The leaves u mentioned are organic
Decide if u want to go organic or in organic
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kendraloops(f): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

It's not multivitamin. If you get multivitamin, you don't need to administer calcium again. You can use calcium occasionally when you noticed poor bone formation.
Vitalyte or any good multivitamin like sharivit should be OK for your birds.

alright sir. thanks a lot. I'll buy and let you know how it goes. God bless you.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by bigiyaro(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
noeloge82:

The leaves u mentioned are organic Decide if u want to go organic or in organic
i want go in-oganic
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by bigiyaro(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
There were not vaccinated before?
YES
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
bigiyaro:
i want go in-oganic

Pls check page 22 of this thread for vaccine program
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
bigiyaro:
YES
Administer Lasota tomorrow and administer Gumboro on saturday coming week.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by bigiyaro(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Administer Lasota tomorrow and administer Gumboro on saturday coming week.
OK THANKS. shuld i double d dose? sins d birds r bigger now.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by mikkycyruz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
For some folks here who are interested in the following

1. Snail farming
2. Rabbitry
3. Grasscutter farming

The Ebooks are up for grabs for N2k, N2.5k and N3K respectively.

Bonus prices actually��

All practical and professional

You can place you order for yourself or for someone by chatting up on WhatsApp 07016790673

Take up the challenge, Feed the nation
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
bigiyaro:
OK THANKS. shuld i double d dose? sins d birds r bigger now.
No. Check for the dosage for three weeks old.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by michelism(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

See the pics below and see which one is closest to your bird

I checked underneath my broilers and noticed one of them with little sore positioned exactly in the last(3rd) pic you posted. What can I do?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by danzite(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fellow farmers, I got 150 day old broilers from nastec 9 days ago. I lost 2 on the second day due to stampede, haven't lost any since then. I've not given them any vaccine, I've only given them garlic, ginger, scent leaf, and aloe Vera. So far they've been doing good. I only noticed something this evening when I checked on them, it seems their legs are weak as they hardly move around. Even when I push them, one in particular cant stand up properly. Their legs seem weak. Pls what might be the cause? I need urgent advice please. Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
michelism:

I checked underneath my broilers and noticed one of them with little sore positioned exactly in the last(3rd) pic you posted. What can I do?
Its called bumblefoot. Get hydrogen peroxide and get a razor blade. Cut the tip of the infection and apply the hydrogen peroxide solution with a cotton wool.
To prevent this, you need to check your floor. Most times, low liter cover or hard cover causes it. Its is caused by the bacteria called staph.
Taking antibiotic could help too and disinfecting your liter by changing it regularly. Ventilation is also important to prevent all this wahala.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Dimejimichael(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wat drug can I use for my 3month + 1week cockerel to aid der growth ??
Dey are currently on Maxi yield
Well fed..
But I nid dem to be ready for xmass
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by khristal87(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
BANNKER:
pls can i still breed day old broilers by ending of sept and still meet up with dec sales i need urgent reply plsssss
Ideally calculate 8 weeks from time f sale, feed dem very well....
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jeckin205: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2017
what sign of disease is for white and brown stool in broiler
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2017
jeckin205:
what sign of disease is for white and brown stool in broiler
Cocci, diarrhoea, etc
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by michelism(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Its called bumblefoot. Get hydrogen peroxide and get a razor blade. Cut the tip of the infection and apply the hydrogen peroxide solution with a cotton wool.
To prevent this, you need to check your floor. Most times, low liter cover or hard cover causes it. Its is caused by the bacteria called staph.
Taking antibiotic could help too and disinfecting your liter by changing it regularly. Ventilation is also important to prevent all this wahala.

Thanks a lot, I would do that tomorrow and get back to you.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hello house, trust everyone is fine against xmas sales....
Can 4kg live weight be achieved in 8weeks?Looking forward to everyone's contribution...

Enjoy ur weekend!
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
GidiPrince:
Hello house, trust everyone is fine against xmas sales....
Can 4kg live weight be achieved in 8weeks?Looking forward to everyone's contribution...

Enjoy ur weekend!
Almost impossible
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Wrong. It’s 100% possible.
EMMAACHILE:

Almost impossible
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Turks:

Let's educate ourselves.... how and what are the things to be in place to achieve this?

Eager for ur response
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Turks: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Make use of concentrates (I know of a particular one) and watch your birds hit 1.0kg in 20days. The shooters perform even better. So yes, they’ll hit that target in that said number of weeks
GidiPrince:

Let's educate ourselves.... how and what are the things to be in place to achieve this?

Eager for ur response
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by GidiPrince: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Turks:
Make use of concentrates (I know of a particular one) and watch your birds hit 1.0kg in 20days. The shooters perform even better. So yes, they’ll hit that target in that said number of weeks
Please throw more light!
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Turks:
Have you achieved 4kg in 8 weeks? Lets be realistic. Under what environment?
You know temperature contributes to optimum growth.
What drugs are used to achieve this?

I still believe it's almost impossible. Lets wait for you to give details as the former guy said above.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Are84(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just 13 days old but I noticed that some of them are sneezing/coughing. I'm suspecting it CRD. Can Tylo-dox extra and Tetracin cure CRD

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Are84:
Just 13 days old but I noticed that some of them are sneezing/coughing. I'm suspecting it CRD. Can Tylo-dox extra and Tetracin cure CRD
I still believe your choice of drugs should be good enough to even prevent all this in the first place.

I always recommend Est mix wsp. It deals with stubborn crd and most if not all antibiotic and anticocci illment.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by adebowaleadenaya: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
noeloge82:
Drugs used so far inclue doxygen + maxi yield for d first 3days,day 4 to 6 ,Ember zyn forte,7 day Maxi yeild on d 8 day lasota + milk

Sorry can I apply the same drugs on brooding day old layers.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
adebowaleadenaya:

Sorry can I apply the same drugs on brooding day old layers.

Yes u can
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by danzite(m): 5:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Good morning farmers, my broilers are 18 days old today and they are having difficulties breathing. They breath very hard. One just died this morning. What could be the possible cause and solution?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.