Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (343219 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
lincoln01:
pls my fellow farmers, birds in cage and birds on the ground, which of them grow faster and reason plsssss

Growth is based on spec of the birds and ur management ( feeding and giving care)
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chimechs2016(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
They are about a year old now. Got then at about to lay in January and they started laying in February 14 to be precise. And the last medication I gave them was lasota which was on Friday. I have been giving them water as of now. But started with Livestovit today. Am confused. I also dewormed them last 2 weeks and gave antibiotics last week as well. Help abeg
noeloge82:

How old are they and what's d last medication u gave them
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chimechs2016:
They are about a year old now. Got then at about to lay in January and they started laying in February 14 to be precise. And the last medication I gave them was lasota which was on Friday. I have been giving them water as of now. But started with Livestovit today. Am confused. I also dewormed them last 2 weeks and gave antibiotics last week as well. Help abeg

U should plan to sell them by Xmas cos of age of the birds then when u deformed them did u give them vitamins if u did that's a red flag
Then can open their feathers and check for any moving ants or any moving thing on their body
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by faridpac2: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
chikun feed broiler super starter testing with zartech broilers 9 days

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nice, am also testing chikum growers

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chikach: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
faridpac2:

Nice one, i couldn't get chikun super starter here in owerri, so i went with hybrid...... I will post pic @ 14days

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chikach: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
250 birds? Bros let's see the full pics na

faridpac2:
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
faridpac2:
This ur space is too tight
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
jfkenny:
Nice, am also testing chikum growers
Is it broilers that ur gIving growers
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
My birds at 4 weeks

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chikach:

Nice one, i couldn't get chikun super starter here in owerri, so i went with hybrid...... I will post pic @ 14days
You would have gone for Chikun starter instead.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abeyjide:
My birds at 4 weeks
Imagine the feather cover. This is almost impossible using topfeed or others.
A feed with high cp like Chikun or Rico Gado will always make your broilers look healthy and full of feathers.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chikach: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abeyjide:
My birds at 4 weeks

Uncle pls what are you giving them in water pls?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chikach: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

You would have gone for Chikun starter instead.

Ohhhkkk i have the ordinary starter am giving it to my layer chicks....
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chikach: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
So which type of feed are you currently using now @ 4weeks?

Abeyjide:
My birds at 4 weeks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chikach:

Uncle pls what are you giving them in water pls?

Maxiyield vitamin
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chikach: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
So my guy these are Zartech birds? �

Abeyjide:
My birds at 4 weeks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chikach:
So which type of feed are you currently using now @ 4weeks?

I bought 2 bag of animal care finisher concentrate + 120kg maize + gnc 6kg+ soya meal 6kg + weatova 12kg+ fish meal 72%. It also depends on individuals too.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chikach: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abeyjide:

I bought 2 bag of animal care finisher concentrate + 120kg maize + gnc 6kg+ soya meal 6kg + weatova 12kg+ fish meal 72%. It also depends on individuals too.

Chaiiiii my guy so all these ur hard works, you wan finish everything with self formulated feed?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abeyjide:

Animal care finisher will not need all these formula bro. Maybe only maize and wheat offal

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chikach:
So my guy these are Zartech birds? �

Yea
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Animal care finisher will not need all these formula bro. Maybe only maize and wheat offal

Yea. Just doing it to boost them as always at my own wish.
Thank you
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chikach: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abeyjide:

Yea

Which antibiotics did you use during brooding
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chikach:

Chaiiiii my guy so all these ur hard works, you wan finish everything with self formulated feed?

It gives good result as usual and with more profit.
Last year own at 8 weeks 6 days

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chikach:

Ohhhkkk i have the ordinary starter am giving it to my layer chicks....
Layers chicks below 4 weeks only need chicken mash.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chikach:

Which antibiotics did you use during brooding

Neo furavetsine
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abeyjide:

Yea. Just doing it to boost them as always at my own wish.
Thank you
Fishmeal, soybean meal is just a waste of cash since the formula does not need it.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Abeyjide: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Fishmeal, soybean meal is just a waste of cash since the formula does not need it.

Noted. Thank you
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Alennsar(f): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
noeloge82:

Is it broilers that ur gIving growers

pls wat is. your. location? I will be needing obj marsha of two to three. weeks old by January but I only need 14pics and m in. Abuja.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Leylek: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Greetings to each and everyone in the house. I'm new to the raising of chicks so I start with a small amount (15 in numbers both Broiler and Cockrels) just to know how its been carried out but have been having issue with the set of drugs to administered unto them and time to been given to them. One out of it is dead now due to a disease (from closing of one eye to both eyes and groins around the horn and mouth, some said its fowl pox). I'm only raising this 15 so as to have the knowledge of it. I want to go into it by January in raising upto 50birds and I will have to buy them as at 4weeks old(I don't want to go into the DOC for now due to the amateur that I am). Please I want you guy's to help me out with the name of the drugs that will be administered to them, how to Use the drugs, Time as at when due to use the drugs for them(For the weeks as they are growing) . As i said earlier, I will be getting those of 4weeks old. Broiler and Cockrel. I will be so much greatful for the reply of my great people in the house. Thanks so much.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by zikodem(m): 2:02am On Nov 17, 2017
Leylek:
Greetings to each and everyone in the house. I'm new to the raising of chicks so I start with a small amount (15 in numbers both Broiler and Cockrels) just to know how its been carried out but have been having issue with the set of drugs to administered unto them and time to been given to them. One out of it is dead now due to a disease (from closing of one eye to both eyes and groins around the horn and mouth, some said its fowl pox). I'm only raising this 15 so as to have the knowledge of it. I want to go into it by January in raising upto 50birds and I will have to buy them as at 4weeks old(I don't want to go into the DOC for now due to the amateur that I am). Please I want you guy's to help me out with the name of the drugs that will be administered to them, how to Use the drugs, Time as at when due to use the drugs for them(For the weeks as they are growing) . As i said earlier, I will be getting those of 4weeks old. Broiler and Cockrel. I will be so much greatful for the reply of my great people in the house. Thanks so much.
check page 22 here for drug adminstations
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by lincoln01(m): 2:40am On Nov 17, 2017
don't know if anybody know how I can get chikun feed in Akure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.