Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) (12037 Views)

Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / But Why Do Yoruba Girls Like Big Chocolate Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Wicked Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

grin The bolded is even why you are more stupíd than I thought. I will really like to meet your sorry self in person. Look at this useless private come here dey talk nonsense for my head. Private even too much for you self, i sure sey you be recruit.
The bullet wey go end your miserable life dey shekau's AK47.
Stupíd thing.
Bro we understand the story you made was just for fun but the guy is actually right on the lieutenant general thingy. There is only one lieutenant general in Nigeria presently which is COAS Maj-Gen Buratai, he was even promoted to lieutenant general after his appointment. Its just like an Inspector-General of police. All the IG's mate are still DIGs. Why? We can only have one IG in federal republic of Nigeria...You get?
Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
cheerokee:

Now you can't argue because I've proved your ignorant ass wrong?? lmao smiley
And even if am a private in the army, sorry RECRUIT, it'll be a thing of joy to die for my Country, rather than posting uncooked lies on NAIRALAND
shalom!
May you die in Pieces and the federal gorvenment won't give your carcass a medal of honour grin.
Goodluck fighting for your country and hopefully, you'll defeat Boko Haram.

Au Revoir
Shalom.
Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
profojah:

Bro we understand the story you made was just for fun but the guy is actually right on the lieutenant general thingy. There is only one lieutenant general in Nigeria presently which is COAS Maj-Gen Buratai, he was even promoted to lieutenant general after his appointment. Its just like an Inspector-General of police. All the IG's mate are still DIGs. Why? We can only have one IG in federal republic of Nigeria...You get?
I've accepted the correction already but na the way the ídiot con dey insult me vex me pass.
Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by cheerokee(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

May you die in Pieces and the federal gorvenment won't give your carcass a medal of honour grin.
Goodluck fighting for your country and hopefully, you'll defeat Boko Haram.

Au Revoir
Shalom.

THE YOUNG SHALL GROW..
Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

I've accepted the correction already but na the way the ídiot con dey insult me vex me pass.
Good!. Let it go. You don't need this on a faceless forum
Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by HitlerGaddafi: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
cheerokee:

THE YOUNG SHALL GROW..
Mr man sorry Mr recruit, your grandma na still teenager when I come this world grin
Boy, put this issue to rest but if you feel your lust for trouble is overwhelming, you can continue to quote me. I'm never tired.
Auf Wiedersehen.
Best Regards.
Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by donolushegzy: 2:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Do you have someone looking for a job ? Or u personally wanna change your career.. join the social handler job channel on bbm C00442C96
Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2015
Just passing....OP the soon to be daddy start picking names
Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by HitlerGaddafi: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Just passing....OP the soon to be daddy start picking names
I can't remember fuckíng you mzflexydeeva but if I did, i'm not the soon to be daddy of the baby you are carrying.
Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

I can't remember fuckíng you mzflexydeeva but if I did, i'm not the soon to be daddy of the baby you are carrying.
u already have one baby coming, no need to imagine having one with me.

But wait o! Shey u no sabi control urself ni? Na any open leg u dey penetrate
Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by Visocrate(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
prepare your back for like five bokoko abi na koboko or kobokobo before you go talk true wetin happen wey the girl no see any other person except you ok

Re: But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) by 08dominic: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready / Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.