Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch (2575 Views)

APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by Decibel: 2:02am On Aug 28, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Kwakwakwakwakwa! grin grin grin
Nna eh ochi nke gi a bu nno nke okwa. Kakakakaka grin
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by Truckpusher(m): 2:03am On Aug 28, 2015
It is important that Buhari appoints only northerners. grin
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by kenny987(f): 2:17am On Aug 28, 2015
If nothing else there will be no communication breach as English is a big problem for some. Their common language will make comprehension easier.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by hedonistic: 2:20am On Aug 28, 2015
OtunbaJega:
As long as the appointments are on merit, I dont give a damn.

All we want is the job done

...and the propaganda journalist refused to mention the APC leaders who were outraged. Shior #Wailers

Expect the oniranus below me to comment nonsense, please kindly ignore them for the sake of sanity

This is a very idiotic point of view. In a multi ethnic political environment like Nigeria in which distrust and delicate relations exists between the numerous ethnicities that make up the country, it is incredibly daft for people like you to not "give a damn" when other sections of the country are marginalised in terms of representation in government.

The framers of the constitution, in their wisdom, understood the ethnic diversity of Nigeria, hence the need for federal character. You cannot say that merit can only be found in one part of the country.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by meccuno: 3:32am On Aug 28, 2015
hedonistic:

This is a very idiotic point of view. In a multi ethnic political environment like Nigeria in which distrust and delicate relations exists between the numerous ethnicities that make up the country, it is incredibly daft for people like you to not "give a damn" when other sections of the country are marginalised in terms of representation in government.

The framers of the constitution, in their wisdom, understood the ethnic diversity of Nigeria, hence the need for federal character. You cannot say that merit can only be found in one part of the country.
the "framers" of the constitution were Northerners........who manipulated these laws to suit their selfish interest. The federal character is only applied when it suits them. And when it doesn't then this nonsense of "if the person is qualified then I don't give a damn" comes in. Funny enough these people where the same people who played the ethnic card when a few igbos were employed by GEJ. Its not a curse. But if the system isn't balanced and merit not allowed to take centre stage, then we will never move forward. Am just sorry for some Nigerians who have put their hope in this government. They have ruled for over 40 years and we are still in the stone age. Gej ruled for 6 years and he was the one who destroyed the country.....some people sha......light has improved and it shows that nothing was actually wrong with these things just a bunch of people playing politics with the lives of Nigerians......am not against GMB being honest and all, but it would take more than honesty to move Nigeria forward......till when we get things right, the wilderness is just a beginning of our wandering........

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 28, 2015
OtunbaJega:

God punish Jonathan.. If you mention that failure again, I will curse your generation
Are u better than Jonathan?
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by flowfury(m): 4:11am On Aug 28, 2015
You jst spoke my mind

anigbajumo:
Am highly disappointed in PMB bt nt fully...

I will judge him in the next 2yrs wen I see the outcome or positive impact of the northern people he appointed,if they dnt deliver it means av wasted my vote

In PMB I stil bliv

U quote me nd spil trash thunder fire yer left ball
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:26am On Aug 28, 2015
kamair237:
OP give the names of d APC leaders dat are not bold enuf to come out in d open and creticise PMB .....

If they didnt give their names out.. they are cowards and they shouldn't be taken sirously....
PMB had always made his Intendsion clear on the idea that He will develop NE for if NE is developed it inhabitants will not resort to violence by joining BH.... Wat beta way can he hastily do dat by Appointing pipo from NE as COS and SGF....

By d way no real leader of APC can say dat he wasn't informed or consulted.... any person that brands himself/herself as a leader in dis progressive movement and is shocked by dis lattest development that person/leader was a floor member or a Pawn all along......

PMB the wise one
Why calling OP, don't you know punch newspaper office? APC leaders wailing wailers grin grin, day don break for una eyes cheesy

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 28, 2015
It is only people who have sold their soul to devil that will overlook Buhari's tribal bigotry and dictatorial tendencies. His actions are simply indefensible.

At this point, the few Southerners that have been appointed so far should resign immediately.

Meanwhile, where is Barcanista? I'm worried because if he continues to be out of circulation, then we may have to ask questions of the current regime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:37am On Aug 28, 2015
OtunbaJega:
As long as the appointments are on merit, I dont give a damn.

All we want is the job done

...and the propaganda journalist refused to mention the APC leaders who were outraged. Shior #Wailers

Expect the oniranus below me to comment nonsense, please kindly ignore them for the sake of sanity
Stale and overused. Continue deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Emperorone:

“Even the South-West that supported and was
the backbone of the party, what are we giving
the zone in appreciation?
We need to be careful
before the party is destroyed.”
A member of the state executive of APC in a
South-West state, said the appointments were
lopsided against the South.
He said, “When President Olusegun Obasanjo
took over, you saw balance in appointments as
he reflected federal character. President
Goodluck Jonathan too reflected a semblance of
balance
. Buhari is pursuing a northern agenda.
This is the same agenda pursued by the late Sir
Ahmadu Bello, when everything was pro-North.

Buhari made six appointments at a go and five of
them are northerners.”

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-leaders-angry-as-buhari-appoints-more-northerners/
You guys were warned.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by tpiander: 5:08am On Aug 28, 2015
I don't believe the headlines.

same complaint about jonathan yet cash was still lining pockets.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by Alfranco(m): 5:15am On Aug 28, 2015
hyfr:
beautiful nonsense. Is it only when a man puts a knife at your throat you will know he wants to kill you?
Not until it's buried with the carcass, a fly will never reason...
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Chai this is damn hilarious!!!!! So even senior APC members too can also belong to the wailing wailers lol so PUNCH newspaper can also report for the wailing wailers!!! Lol

To be fair to Buhari he has never hid his bigotry from Nigerians.It was only people blinded by hatred for GEJ who decided to ignore this very obvious deficiencies of his to vote for him.Una well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by cococandy(f): 5:29am On Aug 28, 2015
Lmao
Funny
Very funny.
Re: APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners- Punch by AdeniyiA(m): 6:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Just mention those who have gotten their hands dirty with public funds in Nigeria, more than 80% are Southerners in sensitive posts.

So they caused their misfortunes due to greed, as far as I am concerned I am only interested in a better and greater Nigeria. If you too get there tomorrow as Southerner kindly appoint your people into juicy posts undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Control Of Two Lg’s In Borno – Gov. Shettima / OPC Warns Against Staging Biafra Protest In South West / Being An Opposition Party, Not Licence To Abuse Buhari, APC Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.