Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners (46686 Views)

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by FrankValency(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
haqueurate:

is this Buhari’s entire apointment?
Wailer undecided
and what other key post is remaining? Ministerial list is just one person each state,so that one is nothing to expect or be anxiuos abt.....DUmb
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
ExInferis:

Then shut the heck up. If you didnt vote then you've no say in this matter.

Rubbish igboe monkey.

See this almajeri who don't know his parents, see this abok! grin grin grin
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
7Alexander:
I like your signature
Thanks man
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by vivypretty(f): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
As pretty as u re so u can be brainwashed like dis. Shame.
as wide open as ur eyes are it can never be better than a blind man's own
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by ascaris(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Was that what Jonathan was also planning to do in his time?

1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21.Nigerian Touri
sm Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc...

Credit to 'kazim' on Facebook.

Continue to dey cry
Engr. Andrew Yakubu is from Kaduna
Dr Paul Orhii is from Benue
Prof. Longmas Wapmuk is from Plateau.
Dont try to defend what is wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by AnanseK(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gamechanger:

Bring GEJ's initial or entire appointments. You ain't deceiving anybody but yourself by selecting only appointees from the South in GEJ's ENTIRE Government

But that's exactly what you are doing to Buhari's government and GEJ's government is far worse.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by backtosender: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
In fact, i like these things that Northern President is doing to Yoroobas, it's welcome development. Yorubas are known for cowardice and chameleon character and now buhari pay them well.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by HzRF(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

Continue to dey cry
What a daft soul is this change
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Charly68: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
The problem is other ethnics like SW are not even united ..now that PMB has appointed a northerner as his chief of staff the infighting between Tinubu and Fashola will be over ..Yeye leaders
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Gamechanger: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If you ask him to bring all the names of Jonathan's appointees, in the same logic and common sense, are you not supposed to wait till Buhari makes all his appointments before you conclude that he has a northern agenda?

I said bring GEJ's INITIAL or ENTIRE appointments and compare.

No reasonable person will wait for Buhari to finish his appointments to compare .

Oh you want me to wait till he appoints 50 Igbo men as members of irrelevant boards so that you will list them for me abi
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by ExInferis(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
RisingEast:

See this almajeri who don't know his parents, see this abok! grin grin grin

Yep. Proudly almajiri.

But an almajiri is now the boss of you!

Keep wailing

Waa waa waa
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Classicool(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
We still dey 2015 na ...
If things continue this way... I'm very sure Nigeria will surely explode before this kinda time next year... I just pray that there should no blood on the ground of O'odua..
So my Southern Nigeria people including Kwara and Kogi especially kogi west... Let's be preparing for new great countries where there will be equity and justice... O'odua Republic(Yoruba Federation),United Niger Delta, Republic of Biafra..

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
zendy:
Buhari can do what he likes. All I care about is Biafra
Ok... dz ur Biafra how do u go abt it.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by ExInferis(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
RisingEast:
Sai baba terrorist, sai baba pedophile, sai illiterate Buhari grin grin grin

If an illiterate can rise to be president of the most populous black nation then he must be a clever illiterate.

Meanwhile your father, who is literate, is still peering at his phone every 30th of the month for credit alert confirming his 75k salary.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by forelimb: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

Continue to dey cry

These were not sensitive positions you fool.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by smirn(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gamechanger:

Bring GEJ's initial or entire appointments. You ain't deceiving anybody but yourself by selecting only appointees from the South in GEJ's ENTIRE Government
If you are sensible you will know that other major appointments are coming, many southerners may be appointed. Who cares were the appointees hail from provided thet are able to deliver on their responsibility. Southerners are even too corrupt, so I think they have just a small space in this government of CHANGE.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by dabossman(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Before I post....my views have been the same for a long time....and I do not support the APC. My view of Nigerian Political parties is....they are our servants, and if they do not do well...they must be replaced.

In my opinion, what profit does it bring to the South if Buhari appoints more Southerners?

What profit does it bring to the North if Buhari appoints more Northerners?

The way Nigerians view political appointments is very retrogressive. A political appointment is not meant to bring the national cake closer to you and your tribespeople. An appointment is meant to do a specific job....and to do it well. Thus...Buhari's new chief of staff is supposed to be just that....his chief of staff. He is not meant to be the one who will be dashing money to his people.

You know.....whether Buhari appoints all Northerners or all Southerners does not bother me now. It did ten years ago....but not now. Because....I am supposed to have my governors, and my LG chairmen....who are from my state and region...and who are meant to do the job i voted them for.....which is to work to bring development for my region.

You know....we keep calling for true federalism in this country....yet the way we react when people are appointed to office does not leave much hope for true federalisim. If we are judging our chances of development for our states and regions by the number of federal appointees from our areas....and not by what we and our local leaders...governors, LG chairmen, even traditional chiefs, local leaders,, et al....do.....then we are not ready to be a federal country. We are ready for unitary government....which I thought we were opposed to once upon a time.

I know that people will call me a Northern slave for saying this....but I think that it is high time we stopped bothering about the tribe and region of who Buhari appoints. I did not bother about the tribe of GEJ or Yaradua, and even OBJ's appointees. Instead...I focused on their performance in the job they were supposed to do . And I think it is high time Nigerians judged people by the content of their character, and not by their tribe. Because what Nigerians, in times past and even now, are doing...by focusing on tribe instead of character and competence... is nothing more than immature behaviour. It is time we ended the idea of a national cake...and the idea of connections via appointments to get to the national cake. If Buhari appoints all his ministers from Igbo land tomorrow....that does not mean Igbo land will get developed. And the same goes for other tribes...because getting extra money does not equal development.

P.S--Anyone responding to this comment that uses rude and demeaning language would be reported to the mods. Thank you.

God will bless you for this. If only many more could understand the bolded more, they would be liberated from their myopic reasoning. You leave your Governor, National Assembly Reps (Senate and HoR), Local Government chairman, all of whom are from your state and should ensure it's development, to focus on federal appointees for MDA's. Pray tell, how will the President's SSG and Chief of Staff bring development to your local community or tribe when in actual fact they are basically part of the President's staff and cannot function independent of his instructions?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Alfranco(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gamechanger:

No reasonable person will wait for Buhari to finish his appointments to compare .

Oh you want me to wait till he appoints 50 Igbo men as members of irrelevant boards so that you will list them for me abi
Not until it's buried with the carcass, the fly will never reason...
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gamechanger:

You are confused and lack simple logic.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by islandmoon: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
zendy:
Buhari can do what he likes. All I care about is Biafra

The yoruba can now team up with others to actualised Oduaa State, Biafra, Niger Delta where we will be relevant!

How will a man with no sea control port? A man with no crude oil controling. Oil! Anyway, we are almost there, this is an indication!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by arijay(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

Continue to dey cry
So if Jonathan did a wrong thing, Buhari should do same. Where is the change we talked about?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by wiseoneking: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

Continue to dey cry
These are not appointable posts, dont disclose to Nairander your huge ignorans. By the way, do you compare Gej with Buuh, i thought you said Buuh is better off, while is he behaving like Gej. What is the diff. Are you saying that both Gej and Buuh are thesame. See your life again. No change between them, abi? 10%
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by lionkid(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
ISLAM ARE BAD
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by destiny25(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gamechanger:

Bring GEJ's initial or entire appointments. You ain't deceiving anybody but yourself by selecting only appointees from the South in GEJ's ENTIRE Government .

Btw, what are the names of Northerners like Prof. Longmas Wapmuk, Dr Paul Orhi, Eng. Andrew Yakubu etc doing in a supposed southerners list (half-truths and lies are not different)
HALF TRUTH AND LIES.... THAT'S REALLY WHAT APC HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by pobosky20(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
selfemployed:
what did the constitution say? is it unconstitutional if the president makes all his appointments from one village?

I tire o!!! If PMB likes sef,let him appoint all Daura people so long as things go on well in this country,I'm ok.

In other news....
fuel now sells for N85/litre at AA Rano filling station close to Old airport, Sokoto. History has been made here o. Two naira no be joke matter at all.
#PMB all d way till PDP HQ collapses finally#
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Eastlink(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

Continue to dey cry
You people go around bandying a list that reflected federal character. Even when obvious that both the political, executive and military positions during GEJ tenure were mainly northern (NW/NE) dominated. Now let me insert the region and possibly tribe of the above listed.

1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom (South East)

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu (North East)

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi (Ijaw - South South)

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu (South East)

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi (South East)

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon (Edo - South South)

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu (Urhobo - South/South)

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa (Igbo - South-South)

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki (South West)

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa (North Central)

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh (South East)

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu (South West)

13.FAAN~George (Edo - South South)
Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu (South East)

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh (South East)

16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji (South East)

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil (North Central)

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo (Igbo South South)

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo (Ibibio South South)

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade (South West)

21.Nigerian Touri
sm Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh (South East)

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu (Igbo South South)

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma (Igbo South South)

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya (North Central)

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu (South East)

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba (South East)

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk (North Central)

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie (Edo - South South)

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio (Itshekiri - South South)

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie ( Igbo - South South)

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale (South West)

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla (South West)

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura (North East)

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri (North Central)

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo(South West) was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba (South West)

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye (South West)
39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh (South East)

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc... (I jaw South South)
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by udoh2k: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Here is the list of all appointees made so far by president Buhari and their states of origin

1. Aide de Camp to president: Lt. Col Abubakar Lawal, [Kano State, North-West]

2. Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president: Femi Adesina, [Osun State, South-West].

3. Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity: Garba Shehu, [Kano State, North-West].

4. State Chief of Protocol/Special Assistant (Presidential Matters): Lawal Abdullahi Kazaure, [Jigawa State, North-West]

5. Accountant General of the Federation: Ahmed Idris [Kano State, North-West}

6. National Security Adviser: Babagana Monguno [Borno State, North-East]

7. Chief of Defence Staff, Abayomi Olonishakin, [Ekiti State, South-West]

8. Chief of Army Staff: Tukur Buratai, [Borno State, North-East]

9. Chief of Naval Staff: Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas, [Cross Rivers, South-South]

10. Chief of Air Staff, Sadique Abubakar, [Bauchi State, North-East]

11. Chief of Defence Intelligence: Monday Riku Morgan [Benue State, North-Central]

12. Director General, State Security Services, SSS: Lawal Daura, [Katsina State, North-West]

13. Acting Chairperson, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Amina Zakari, [Jigawa State, North-West]

14. Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA: Habibu Abdulahi [Kano State, North-West]

15. Special Adviser, Niger Delta Amnesty Office: Paul Boroh, [Bayelsa State, South-South]

16. Acting Director General, Nigerian Maritime Administration, Safety and Security Agency, NIMASA: Baba Haruna Jauro [Yobe State, North-East]

17. Executive Vice Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Communications Commission: Umaru Dambatta [Kano State, North-West]

18. Executive Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS: Babatunde Fowler, [Lagos State, South-West]

19. Director General, Budget Office of the Federation: Aliyu Gusau, [Zamfara State, North-West]

20. Engr. Babachir David Lawal – Secretary to the Government of the Federation{Adamawa state}

21. Alhaji Abba Kyari – Chief of Staff to the President{Borno state}

22. Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.) – Comptroller-General, Nigerian Customs Service{Nassarawa state}

23. Mr. Kure Martin Abeshi – Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service{Nassarawa state}

24. Senator Ita S.J. Enang – SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate) (Akwa Ibom}

25. Emmanuel Kachikwu- Group MD NNPC {Delta state}

http://www.tori.ng/news/7617/here-is-the-full-list-of-appointments-made-so-far.html
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Realist2: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
selfemployed:
what did the constitution say? is it unconstitutional if the president makes all his appointments from one village?

Do you know anything call Federal Character as practice in a Federal System Of Government ?
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Johnsinia(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
You sound more like the slave here.

Who else defends another man when his name is being mentioned except the slave?
Cheap slave like you. You need help
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by cliffordndudi(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
all I want is BIAFRA if buhari like let him apoint his father and mother including the entire ARIWA,no problem but allow the land of the rising sun BIAFRA and our resources then carry-go with your presidency
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by zomby(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Do not entertain this bl000dy f000l called Fani Kayode. The dude is useless in every way to his family and also to our country. He represents nothing sensible or decent...He is nobody and will remain so for a very long time.

Now that we are finally getting things right in Nigeria, we must not allow anything to deviate our focus on cleaning up the system/ country.

President Buhari is our number 1 man today, and he has the right to pick and choose who he wants. We must not discriminate among ourselves, we must come together and continue to support our president.
North, South, East or West, we must not forget that we are still 1 Nigeria...Please allow this president to continue to make the impossible possible; all the things many of our leaders (present or past) did not have the courage, wisdom or skills to do.

Do not let us waste our time with this f00l called Fani Kayode, he cares about nothing, but himself...For God sake, the dude doesn't even give a d@mn about his children...so, what do you expect? He is nothing but an obsolete product that no-one wants.

Please allow him to go and hug a transformer...Nigerians are smarter.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by hamzyluv(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

Continue to dey cry
List of Northerners appointed under GEJS government
Vice President -North. Namadi Sambo Kaduna State
Senate President –North. David Mark Niger State
Speaker House of Reps - North. Aminu Tambuwal Sokoto
State
Head of Service - North. Danladi Kifasi Taraba State
INEC Chairman - North. Attahiru Jega Kebbi State
Inspector General of Police - North. Suleiman Abba Jigawa
State
Chief Justice of federation - North. Mahmud Muhammed
Taraba State
President Court of Appeal - North. Zainab Adamu
Bulkachuwa Gombe State
EFCC Chairman - North. Ibrahim Lamorde Adamawa State
Chief Judge Federal high court - North. Ibrahim Auta
Plateau
National Security Adviser - North. Sambo Dasuki Sokoto
State
Chief of Defense Staff - North. Alex Badeh Adamawa State
Chief of Naval Staff - North. U.O Jibrin Kogi State
Comptroller General Customs North Abdulahhi Diko Katsina
State
Comptroller General Immigration North David Shikfu
Parradang Plateau State
Comptroller General Prisons North Aminu A Suley Bauchi
State
Defence Minister -North Aliyu Gusau Zamfara State
Education Minister - North. Ibrahim Shekarau Kano State
MD Port Authority- North. Habibu Abdullahi Kano State
MD Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation – North Alh
Umaru Ibrahim Kano State

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.