Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB (32011 Views)

Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead / Femi Fani-kayode Lists Qualifications PDP Presidential Candidate ‘must’ Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by lightblazingnow(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB
nigerianeye.com

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, says the Nigerian government may go after other groups, now that Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has been proscribed.

This is contained in an article he released on Wednesday.
Fani-Kayode wrote: “It is IPOB today but tomorrow, it could be OPC, Ijaw Youth Council, Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Middle Belt Forum, Arewa Youths, Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern Elders Forum or indeed anyone else.

“I have never heard of a “terrorist” organisation that has not killed or threatened to kill anyone and that has totally rejected the idea of violence and an armed struggle.

“I have never heard of a “terrorist” organisation whose only aspiration is to have a referendum to determine whether or not their people should or should not remain in Nigeria.

“I have never heard of a “terrorist” organisation whose only objective is the peaceful and lawful exercise of the right of self-determination.

“I have never heard of a “terrorist” organisation whose only crime is to take objection to the stripping away of their historical and cultural identity and to speak out against the willful marginalisation and mass murder of their people.

“I have never heard of a “terrorist” organisation who believe in passive and non-violent resistance and who consistently emphasise the importance of peaceful opposition.

“Saying that IPOB is a terrorist organisation is like saying that Mother Theresa is the Marquis De Sade. It is like saying that an angel from heaven is a demon from hell. It is like saying that Little Red Riding Hood is the hungry and ravenous wolf.”

Fani-Kayode recently alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari has an agenda to “wipe off” IPOB, its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and the “Igbo race”.

According to him, “Since when has it been acceptable or the norm to unleash the dogs of war against a group of innocent, unarmed and defenceless young people and their colourful leader simply because they dared to ask for a referendum?

“The fact of the matter is that whether anyone likes it or not, the attempt to break, subjugate, demonise, belittle, vilify and wipe out the Igbo race through the auspices of intimidation, disinformation, manipulation of the media, mass murder and ethnic cleansing by the Buhari administration shall fail.

“The truth is that this whole thing is not about IPOB but about the consistent expression of an irrational, illogical and pathological hatred of the Igbos by the maximum ruler of the Nigerian state.

“And if he gets away with it and manages to achieve his sinister and nefarious objective he will come after the Yoruba, the Ijaw, the Tiv and everyone else in a matter of time!

“That is why it is important to refuse to be intimidated, to stand firm, to hold the line, to resist him with every fiber of our being and to insist on the restructuring and the renegotiation of Nigeria”, the former presidential spokesman added.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/09/fani-kayode-lists-other-groups-fg-may.html?m=1

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by lightblazingnow(m): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
When you feel like you are disappointed be careful you don't misjudge it for misfortune. I will authoritatively mention to you that you were just saved from something worse..

The wisdom and understanding of the Almighty God is unfounded and beyond comprehension...

In everything give thanks to God Almighty in Christ Jesus Name Amen

It's well

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Nemesis1: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
I imagine they have gone to his page to comment, vent and lie even more

How to win liepobs? Tell them what they want to hear

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Cinkq: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
There is nothing wrong at all if the Nigeria govt bans any group that poses threat to its security and sovereignty.

52 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Sunofgod(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by lightblazingnow(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2017
GREATNESS in Christ

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Cyynthia(f): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Buhari's govt is obviously satanic.

Buhari's target is ibos that are predominantly Christians, not what people think, because IPOB which means indigenous people of Biafra is ibo and ibo is Ipob.
Forget that gra gra. He once made it open .... 97℅ vs 5℅..
Even on this forum, some of my muslim brothers that are supporting Buhari hide under Ipob to insult ibo race, just like the way Buhari is hiding under Ipob to unleash mayhem on ibo race . Igbos are seriously under attack by this Islamic govt.

Watch how my muslim brothers will attach FFK a Yoruba Christian.
God bless FFK, my Yoruba Christian brother.
God bless Adeyinka Grandson and all lovers of freedom.

94 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by nototribalist: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2017
If other Arab countries can't overcome isreal, how can hausa Fulanis overcome children of God. It's not possible, instead Buhari will die before his time.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2017
“I have never heard of a “terrorist” organisation that has not killed or threatened to kill anyone and that has totally rejected the idea of violence and an armed struggle."

This man obviously reacts to every issue ignorantly.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by orisa37: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2017
OBJ is a living AUTOCRAT transformed before us all into a very good DEMOCRAT.
3 democratic elections for Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari have been successfully held after OBJ.
Therefore, if the 2019 democratic election does not hold, APC, GMB and the Fulanis would have failed Nigeria misrably.
Hausas grow and flourish in Nigeria.
Yorubas grow and flourish in Nigeria.
Igbos(Ibos) grow and flourish in Nigeria.
Ijaws, Tivs, Ibibios, Idomas etcetra grow and flourish in Nigeria.
Only the Fulanis migrate from Sudan, Futa Jalon and the Saharian French territories into Nigeria:-
to bleep off the Hausas,
to build a Caliphate,
to install Emirs on some Tribes,
to introduce Martasine into Kano from Daura Emirate in Chad,
to introduce Bokoharam, ISWA, into the NE,
to infiltrate the entire South with Fulani Herdsmen to execute an ominous plan which is sacred only to the Caliphate.
These Fulani Herdsmen are now Kidnappers all over The Federation.
When they occupy The South, I wonder where the Yorubas, the Igbos etc will pack to?
So help Nigerians God.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by magoo10(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
The apc govt is a totally clueless one.

when you leave the message and attack the messenger you are obviously heading for the rocks.

The status quo of deceit and propaganda cannot continue,there must be real change .

In the court of law you cannot assume mere words for actions,neither can you prove that a word or threat made by someone must be carried out.

those who say kanu threatened to cut buharis head,the question is where will he see buharis head to cut off with all the DSS,army,police etc guarding him? it is obvious that those in power today are dictators and lacking in brain,they have killed innocent civilians for nothing.

we know how long it took to proscribe boko haram even after so many killings and bloodshed.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by maxiuc(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
;Dw
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by slawomir: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by AyakaDunukofia: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2017
It makes sense. IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB. If they are so dumb to label millions of Igbos "terrorists". It goes to say anytime one of these regional groups make any political protest or demand, Buhari should and must label them terrorists.

SALIENT POINTS MADE BY THE NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION:

The existence of Nigeria as one indissoluble competent, in law cannot be made compulsory on citizens of Nigeria.

“All government in Nigeria at all levels are under legal and moral obligation even above citizens to obey the law of the land and all part of international law binding on her.

“The Nigerian Military and the governors of the South Eastern states who have declared IPOB a terrorist organisation are wrong

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
May God help this country, restructuring all the way

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by lonlytroy(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
In fela's Voice ''Nigeria don over take over take''

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by castrol180(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2017
This guy is more of ibo than Yoruba. His genetical makeup is 97% of ipod head 5%of Yoruba. Little wonder his head flat small for back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by yemmight(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2017
FFK is jobless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Goke7: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2017
the more ffk and his goons are shouting the more the FG makes it tighter grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by coalcoal1(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2017
FFK made some sense here even though I don't agree with all he has said. I wonder what he would have been saying if the tables were turned. According to OBJ, just feed him and he starts dancing to your tune

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Dhayor001(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:

Buhari's target is ibo race not what people think, because IPOB which means indigenous people of Biafra is ibo and ibo is Ipob.
Forget that gra gra. He once made it open 97℅ vs 5℅.
Even on this forum, some of my muslim brothers hide under Ipob to insult ibo race. Igbos are seriously under attack by this Islamic govt.

This thing that you shared now, to you it makes sense abi?

Ok, continue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Flatties: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Fanigbo Kanayode in IPod voice grin

Cinkq:
There is nothing wrong at all if the Nigeria govt bans any group that poses threat to its security and soveregnty.

There is nothing else to add to this
Thank you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by abututony(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
My ibo brothers, please do not allow this man deceive u.If he sets fire in yr house, he will run to Ekiti and hide.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by iamdynamite(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:

Buhari's target is ibo race not what people think, because IPOB which means indigenous people of Biafra is ibo and ibo is Ipob.
Forget that gra gra. He once made it open 97℅ vs 5℅.
Even on this forum, some of my muslim brothers hide under Ipob to insult ibo race. Igbos are seriously under attack by this Islamic govt.

so musiliu obanikoro is a christain right

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by bal4real: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Cinkq:
There is nothing wrong at all if the Nigeria govt bans any group that poses threat to its security and soveregnty.

if u r not aboki, u r an afonja

7 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2017
True
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by gbadexy(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2017
This noisemaker isn't interested in the wellbeing and whereabout of his supposed friend in the person of nnamdi kanu.
He is just interested in being relevant and heard and would jump at any opportunity.
opc was declared illegal and attacked massively under obj.
This administration has been glaringly treating the terrorist killer herdsmen with kid gloves though. that's one of my main grouse with this administration. cattle rustlers were quick to be apprehended while we are told to live in peace whenever the herdsmen attack.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Alexis11: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Confuse man.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by elderhimself(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2017
this guys just never seems to know how to tame his mouth

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement / House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie / Photos From The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke, Rotimi Akeredolu, Amosun Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.