Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,404 members, 7,822,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news (1531 Views)

Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists. / All Ministers Will Get Portfolio – Presidency / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by intrepid: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2015
I got from very reliable source who also heard from somebody who heard from a very trusted source that the ministerial will run like this;:

1.Minister for Finance and coordination of economy
-- Rotimi Amaechi

2. Minister for Petroleum resources
---Ogbonaya Onu

3. Minister for Works --Dr Chris Ngige

4. Minister for transport-- Babatunde Fashola

#NaJoke I dey grin grin grin grin .Quote me at your own high risk

YOU can also add your own list of possible ministers and their prospective portfolios grin grin

Interesting days of shock are ahead

Proudly 5% though. No shaking

6 Likes

Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Minister of foolishness: OP

3 Likes

Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2015
It's mandatory in the constitution that each state must produce a minister .....

That's what will save us if not buhari will appoint northerners in all the slot ..... But then that's will be illegal

1 Like

Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by nnachukz(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Op are you mocking some people. If not for the constitution that mandates dullardkpo to pick from each of the state, I will bet my house that all ministers must come from the north. The only thing I like from the latest appointments is that even the change chanters have turn to wailing wailers thereby increasing our wailing community. Proudly 5%.

2 Likes

Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Minister of joblessness- Intrepid
undecided
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by neolboy(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Mitchewwww
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by intrepid: 7:54am On Aug 28, 2015
nnachukz:
Op are you mocking some people. If not for the constitution that mandates dullardkpo to pick from each of the state, I will bet my house that all ministers must come from the north. The only thing I like from the latest appointments is that even the change chanters have turn to wailing wailers thereby increasing our wailing community. Proudly 5%.

Hahahahahahahahahaha Abeg my brother, no be say I dey mock anybody o.I just dey say my mind as I see am.Ah! Won't you like it like that too? Abi won't those guys like it that way?

Nigeria is becoming very interesting. At least let's laff na.Haba

More is still coming
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2015
I am a strong Buhari Supporter. I like the fact that he is appointing people of Integrity. I know his limitation is the fact that he knows nothern people more personally than southerners. Thus he can vow for them more in terms of Integrity since that is very important to him.

However, I think he needs to search for people of integrity in the south. He need to do serious search in order to ensure balance. Appointing mostly notherners is not the best way to go. He may not have so much personal relationship with many southerners of integrity, he needs to search for them. He is the president of Nigeria. He should add it to his responsibility the search of people of integrity in the south.
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by Starships4u(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2015
Make una shut up, Na soo una call OGBONNA ONU as SSG, FASHOLA as CoS... Una no de tire?? How many times BUHARI go make una lists look like a kids NAMES of NOISE MAKERS??
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by laffytaffy1: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Minister of Biafrian affairs better be me.
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by Visocrate(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2015
you

Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by nnachukz(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2015
intrepid:

Hahahahahahahahahaha Abeg my brother, no be say I dey mock anybody o.I just dey say my mind as I see am.Ah! Won't you like it like that too? Abi won't those guys like it that way?

Nigeria is becoming very interesting. At least let's laff na.Haba

More is still coming

yes, more shock is still coming to the change chanters. The wailing wailers like me already know and will never be surprised by dullardkpo, only the change chanters get surprised as he makes them look more fooolish.
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by EastLebanon(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2015
Always trying to appease the north,why can't you break loose from that yoke of slavery or are you enjoying it?.
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by igbeke: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
nnachukz:
You never can tell. Some folks recently advocated for an Interim Constitution as a replacement to the existing one so as to enable your President function optimally. So, should your constitutional provisions be pushed aside, during his ministerial appointments, dont be sad or mad.
While it last, enjoy the dividends of your APC.………
Change!!!!!!
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by PAINGAIN: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Though the constitution makes it mandatory to appoint ministers from d whole states but d constitution doesn't tell him which position goes to who. I bet u he'll appoint notherners to d posts like miniter of works,finance,housing,health and d rest of while appointing d yorobars to information. Igbos saw all these coming. Number of wailers has tripled since yesterday.
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by PAINGAIN: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
EastLebanon:
Always trying to appease the north,why can't you break loose from that yoke of slavery or are you enjoying it?.
ask them oh. Serving their northern masters forever. Yorobars how market?
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by ebamma(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
The northern game plan, began by first supporting Dogara and Saraki to beat Tinubu's favoured candidates,

Now Saraki with a corruption case hanging over his head, will try to show that he is loyal to Buhari by not questioning his choices, and Dogara too will be doing same,

As far as I know, Tinubu is powerless to influence anything in this administration,

South West don enter one chance
Re: Many Ministers Will Be From The SE,SW And SS- news by Mckennedy: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2015
intrepid:
I got from very reliable source who also heard from somebody who heard from a very trusted source that the ministerial will run like this;:

1.Minister for Finance and coordination of economy
-- Rotimi Amaechi

2. Minister for Petroleum resources
---Ogbonaya Onu

3. Minister for Works --Dr Chris Ngige

4. Minister for transport-- Babatunde Fashola

#NaJoke I dey grin grin grin grin .Quote me at your own high risk

Proudly 5% though.No shaking

Power belongs to the North...SW how far?.

(1) (Reply)

Excellent, Nigeria IGR To Rise Within Next One Week. FIRS Boss / Warning To Some Certain People Who Keep Castigating Us Over A Certain Place..." / Rivers: Court Remands 20 Over Pro-biafra Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.