Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? (1211 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe / Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren / Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by patrick89(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm not a tribalist, but I detest hypocrisy! why should a section of this country hold on to power from executive to legislative and judiciary! this a very dangerous trend!
You can come and defend him and write things like "I don't care where the person comes from provided he performs!
North are lagging behind in several field like education, private sector involvement etc.

while some section of the country will sponsor an advertorial like this.. Even when some northerners are condemning the appointment pattern this same people see see nothing wrong with it.. What could be the cause?

Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by neolboy(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Meaniless and unexplainable
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by ChappyChase: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Well I believe you guys(yorubas) are now having all the "says" in PMB government!
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by raiszy2k(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2015
what...
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by shaboti: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2015
They cant condemn their masters nah. Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by koladebrainiac(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2015
LOLS
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by EasternLion: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Hypocrites
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by temitemi1(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2015
We yorubas are now @ the helm of affairs in the country grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by patrick89(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2015
neolboy:
Meaniless and unexplainable
I'm really serious! I need an explanation!
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by patrick89(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Now take a look at their comments

Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by PAINGAIN: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Well buhari likes them and that's why he doesn't want to burden them with nigeria's problems,that's why he is keeping them out. Yorobars how market?

2 Likes

Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Yoruba people are more dangerous than snake now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by patrick89(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
I said to my uncle, but yoruba supported him, he could have given them something, he replied " They will never give it to yoruba because they can not trusted, since they betrayed a fellow southerner how much more them the northerners!

I give up on them! meanwhile they still happy grin grin

But look at the comment by a northerner on the second picture.... grin grin

Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Yoruba's don dey go insane...
where is the political sense these fools think they have?
they are the apc ingrates yet only few lesser slots for them... fools
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by brize(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2015
A slave(yoruba) dares not to talk to his master(hausa-fulani) or he will be chained the more and flogged harder

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2015
I feel like vomiting.(literally)
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by saint047(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm surprised at d way pple analyse things...must all of us support one man must we all b in the same party. What's the meaning of competition if there are no oppositions..why do dey use the word contest? Its bcoz there are other contestants vying for the position..bt is that enough reason why appointment shld b lopsided..are running a northern govt or a Nigerian govt...we Dnt need all this man favouritism nepotism n tribalism...all we Wnt is all inclusive govt...except if u guys will tell me dat he has com wth northern agenda as acclaimed by some pple b4 d election den I wldnt b perturbed by dis manner of appointments...bt all the same let's still do our part in building a Nigeria of out dreams...we shall all see n assess him at d end of 4 yrs...bt if there b any compelling reasons to cry foul after 2yrs we will nt fail to do so...we are all sleeping wth one eye open we're watching Mr buhari's every steps...God bless naija
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by DaBullIT(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Yeye people

so GEJ even didn't appoint Yorubas

and you have the balls to be screaming ?

I really don't care who is running the country as long as it is being run accordingly
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by patrick89(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
they have deserted this thread
Re: Please Can Someone Explain This Picture, And Why The Hypocrisy? by amtalkin(f): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
OP you are just wasting your time i swear.

Do you know what they call 'slave and master relationship ?
try and understand that first.

come 2019 Yorubas (slaves) will still support the north.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Squad In A Final Training Session Ahead Of Tanzania Clash 2day(pics / Buhari Commissions 2 Multi Billion Power Plants In The Air / Economy Nose Dives As Air Passenger Traffic Drops Drastically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.