Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Why Am I Fearful Spiritually? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am I Fearful Spiritually? (1052 Views)

I Had This Very Fearful Dream! / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Fearful Spiritually? by amaikama(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2009
Hi all. Please i really need your advice on this issue bordering me. I came to realise am too fearful spiritualy and really don't know what the cause of it. cry and the worst of it all, i often dream and some of the dreams are related to snake either am trying to kill it or someone has already killed it before i come and sometimes, i will just see it and nothing happens.

Please tell me why is that.

I will appreciat if a Pastor is in the house to give me a spiritual advice.
Re: Why Am I Fearful Spiritually? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2009
*YOU NEED SPECIAL DELIVERANCE* and a few advice though.
Re: Why Am I Fearful Spiritually? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2009
Do you have a sound Church u fellowship in currently??

If not, i suggest you find one. . . .hopefully one that has a good and solid prayer base. . .

and speak to one of the counsellors there they'll be able to help u further

Good luck!! wink
Re: Why Am I Fearful Spiritually? by amaikama(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2009
Thank you all for your quick response.
Re: Why Am I Fearful Spiritually? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2009
amaikama:

Hi all. Please i really need your advice on this issue bordering me. I came to realise am too fearful spiritualy and really don't know what the cause of it. cry and the worst of it all, i often dream and some of the dreams are related to snake either am trying to kill it or someone has already killed it before i come and sometimes, i will just see it and nothing happens.

Please tell me why is that.

I will appreciat if a Pastor is in the house to give me a spiritual advice.

Start by building the walls of your faith by reading, claiming and confessing the word of God into your heart, as you have 365 verses of "FEAR NOT" in the Bible and then pray them in the holy Ghost.  The following acronyms of FEAR and some verses to read will help.

FEAR:

[b]F[/b]antasized [b]E[/b]xperiences [b]A[/b]ppearing [b]R[/b]eal
[b]F[/b]aulty [b]E[/b]motions [b]A[/b]ffecting [b]R[/b]easoning
[b]F[/b]ormer [b]E[/b]mbarrassments [b]A[/b]cknowledged [b]R[/b]epeatedly
F[/b]ailure [b]E[/b]xpected [b]A[/b]nd [b]R[/b]ehearsed
[b]F[/b]orget [b]E[/b]verything [b]A[/b]nd [b]R[/b]un

Isaiah 41:10; Jer.1:8,19; 15:20; Psa. 107:29; Acts 18:9,10

[b]F[/b]alse [b]E[/b]xperiences [b]A[/b]ppearing [b]R[/b]eal 2 Kings 3:21-24; 7:5-15,
[b]F[/b]alsified [b]E[/b]vidence [b]A[/b]ffecting [b]R[/b]easoning Matthew 14:24-33,
[b]F[/b]requent [b]E[/b]xaggerations [b]A[/b]ltering [b]R[/b]eality   Number 13:28-33; 14:1-4,
[b]F[/b]eeble [b]E[/b]nemies [b]A[/b]rousing [b]R[/b]estlessness   1 Samuel 4:5-7; 5:1-9; 6:19,20,
[b]F[/b]ictitious [b]E[/b]xpectation [b]A[/b]nticipating [b]R[/b]ejection Judges 13:8 23,
[b]F[/b]rightening [b]E[/b]loquence [b]A[/b]nnouncing [b]R[/b]etaliation    2 Chronicles 32:9-22,
[b]F[/b]ierce [b]E[/b]gyptians [b]A[/b]pproaching [b]R[/b]uin   Exodus 14:9-30.

- [b] by Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

http://www.dclm.org/

And remember that "perfect love casteth out fear" 1 John 4:18
Re: Why Am I Fearful Spiritually? by amaikama(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2009
@OLA!!! really apprecait all ur effort.
Re: Why Am I Fearful Spiritually? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2009
amaikama:

@OLA!!! really apprecait all ur effort.

To God be all the glory. 

Don't give in to fear, as that is Satan's strongest weapon used in disarming believers and unbelievers alike.  The terrorists hav taken a clue from their master as you can see that once fear is in place it will be difficult to operate in faith, and faith cometh by the continuous hearing of the word of God (Rom.10:17)

The acronym for faith, is F[/b]orsaking [b]A[/b]ll [b]I [b]T[/b]rust [b]H[/b]im.  (Read Mark 11:22-24). Speak to the mountain, brother!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims In The North Fast For 29 Days Instead Of 30 Days As Ordained? / Babies Love Beyonce's 'single Ladies' Video On Youtube - Yahoo! News / Is Your Pastor A One-man Show? - Counterfeit Christs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.