Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain (843 Views)

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Will PMB Appoint Ministers Before This World Ends In September 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by careless(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
many do clamour for unjust appointment by PMB,wondering if there is any positive change expected in their respective home when the person appointed is not your relative. to me,so far the person appointed is credible don't mind where he comes from

4 Likes

Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by gaetano: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
It will show we are still part of the country. It shows respect for other region
Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2015
careless:
many do clamour for unjust appointment by PMB,wondering if there is any positive change expected in their respective home when the person appointed is not your relative. to me,so far the person appointed is credible don't mind where he comes from
i wonder o

2 Likes

Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by UncleJudax(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2015
The same line, "I don't care where he is from so long as he performs"

Do you think northerners and Buhari himself do not care where these people come from?

Aren't there people from the south that can perform?

Anybody that continues to defend the 'skewedness' of these appointments is a tribal bigot.
Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2015
Personally I dont care wherever PMB gets his material to rebuild this country, all I care for is results.
Anyim pius is from my community, tell me what we got from him? Nothing.
We the masses will cry more for these politicians yet if there are given the opportunity, they wont effect anything meaningful on us.
Anyim pocketed/ hijacked the multi billion dollar centenary mega city project.... all to his pocket. what did my aged folks in the village benefited?
Kingsley Kuku the handler of Niger Delta amnesty program catered away with billions of cash meant for his people. Over N187.3billion is missing in NDDC account.
A lot of decay.
Funny we no longer look at credibility rather we focus on "my person"

5 Likes

Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by jantofubu(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
gaetano:
It will show we are still part of the country. It shows respect for other region
seconded undecided
Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by Sleekydee(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2015
mehn I dnt give a hoot, who PMB appoints, I just wanna see dis old wreckage ship of a country be fixed and sail again, why should I care who the Captain and crew members are when is sailing smooth....
Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by mytime24(f): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Who cares

Dey dnt put food on my table

1 Like

Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by slimfit1(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2015
OBJ didn't even tar the road that leads to his house. The oba of my village had to repair the roads in my village and put street light even after we pay council some sort of tax we don't feel the presence of governance.
Back to the point after seeing the way Tinubu seizes land from his people and planned the most difficult to probe looting of the people's resources ever looting and you can't bite the hand that feed you but you can learn to avoid such clever people.
We the southerners are hungry set of people very difficult to trust. When you look at the calibre of people that surrounds him it is difficult for him PMB to trust any southerner again.

The only person he has full trust on is Tunde Bakare. But we know Tunde will not engage himself too much in politics.

Very few people have integrity in the south. Look around you and tell me one leader that is qualified that doesn't have one skeleton in his cupboard. Fashola that we are praising wait more years you will hate him.

Leadership is not when you build roads and flyovers, these is what these people do to fool us and we fall for it. A leader doesn't enrich himself with commonwealth resources, non of these so called leaders can come and say to us his wealth is total clean both physically and spiritually.
PMB is looking for true leaders that will fight and protect his or her people even with the nearest kobo.

We Yoruba people don't have a leader and Igbo people too. We just have people imposing themselves into areas we have not elected them to speak on our behalf.
Let us begin to fight for our general well being not ethical one when the time arises.

I've not received a penny since they have been appointing a yoruba man as ministers i don't think that will change any time soon but if he appoint the right person maybe I my life will get better for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Seriously, it has zero impact in my life.

1 Like

Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by hinwazaka: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2015
careless:
The issue of fair representation and governance in accordance to the constitution is what is being argued here, not the Greek gifts that will be given to the communities of the appointees.
Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by spenca: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Honor and fish head, with the chance not to wail
Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by saintgp(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Roads,hospitals/health centre,pipe bore water etc.One amid d numerous gain i wish to elucidate on is road.

If Mr A comes from one remote village nd he happens to b appointed,it is usually expected dat he will use his office/closeness to d president to plead for road construction as dat could go a long way to help his people get to benefit from government.dsam applies wit other benefits mentioned above.
Re: If Pmb Appoint From Your Region,as An Individual What Is Ur Gain by clevadani: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Op, gud question. The fact is that federal appointments do nt have any impact but people complain because we are all blinded by ethnic and tribal sentiments. Although I support PMB, i hopes he understands this

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets / The Many Corruption Cases Against Danladi Umar(saraki’s Accuser) Of CCT / Why I Rejected N250 Million Bribe – Sen. Wabara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.