Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista (2185 Views)

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by 175(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2015
No pluralistic society can survive with this type of
lopsidedness in political appointments that favors
one section of the country over others.

I remember reading an article were General IbrahimBabangida said that his main quarrel with GeneralBuhari, now President Buhari is that he does notunderstand the diversity of Nigerian society. Many people in APC including Alhaji Lai Mohammed lampooned the esteemed General. Now, President Buhari through his appointments has shown that General Babangida was right in his assessment.

Also, the nation need to understand that President
Buhari never hid this agenda because in 2003,
2007 and 2011 general elections, he made it clear
that the North was being marginalized regardless
of the fact that under Obasanjo, Jonathan and
Yaradua, the North occupied the largest number
of top political positions in the country. Though I
do not know Mr. President directly, I will appeal
to him to respect and ensure Federal Character in
appointments into offices of the Federal
government and its agencies. Judging by his
current appointments, it appears that he is more
interested in dividing Nigeria than in uniting her.

When President Olusegun Obasanjo took over, you saw balance in
appointments as he reflected federal character.
Presidents Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan too reflected a
semblance of balance. Buhari is pursuing a
northern agenda. This is the same agenda
pursued by the late Sir Ahmadu Bello, when
everything was pro-North. Buhari made six
appointments at a go and five of them are
northerners.

Those of you in APC, specifically Rotimi Amaech
and Tinubu need to appeal to him to understand
that Nigeria is a diverse country and need the
input of all its ethnic and religious makeup to
succeed. Though Fani Kayode wrote severally on
this issue during the 2015 election and APC
members lampooned him but he has been
vindicated by the current actions of the president
that showed him as president of Northern Nigeria
and not President of Nigeria. There is still time for
the president to change course and correct the
injustice he is knowingly perpetrating against the
southern part of the country. His actions are
encouraging division not only in the polity but in
the entire country.

I do not believe that this was
what Tinubu, Amaechi and the rest of APC
bigwigs from the Southern part of the country
bargained for when they spent their time, political
capital and the peoples money under their
custody to sponsor Buhari's candidacy for the
office of the president.

Thank you!

God Bless the PDP!
God Bless 5 Percenters!!
God Bless the Wailers!!!
God Bless the FRON!!!!
Signed
175, GCON
Chief Press Secretary to HE Barcanista, GCFR lol
copied!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Firefire(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Don't blame BUBU, he is clueless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by 175(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:
Don't blame BUBU, he is clueless

Comrade I just pity the South-West honestly! Because it's official, Tinubu has no influence on PMB!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by mrpackager(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Firefire(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
175:

Comrade I just pity the South-West honestly! Because it's official, Tinubu has no influence on PMB!

“Buhari insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2015
I was always neutral but now I am getting suspicious. Btw where is my hero, Barcanista??
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Sandydayz(f): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2015
This is silly
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Firefire(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2015
SirWere:
I was always neutral but now I am getting suspicious. Btw where is my hero, Barcanista??

He is on sabbatical leave outside this county.
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by luvinhubby(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:

In a country without internet facility abi? angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by 175(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Sandydayz:
This is silly

Sandydayz, these are indeed sandy days ooo. . .the fellow from the desert is dealing with the South-West in particular. . . .
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by saint047(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm surprised at d way pple analyse things...must all of us support one man must we all b in the same party. What's the meaning of competition if there are no oppositions..why do dey use the word contest? Its bcoz there are other contestants vying for the position..bt is that enough reason why appointment shld b lopsided..are running a northern govt or a Nigerian govt...we Dnt need all this man favouritism nepotism n tribalism...all we Wnt is all inclusive govt...except if u guys will tell me dat he has com wth northern agenda as acclaimed by some pple b4 d election den I wldnt b perturbed by dis manner of appointments...bt all the same let's still do our part in building a Nigeria of out dreams...we shall all see n assess him at d end of 4 yrs...bt if there b any compelling reasons to cry foul after 2yrs we will nt fail to do so...we are all sleeping wth one eye open we're watching Mr buhari's every steps...God bless naija.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by 175(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2015
luvinhubby:

In a country without internet facility abi? angry

Do u have any problem with that? If you wanna reach him, the Chief Press Sec. is here! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:

Buh he should be still able to log in to Nairaland na.... Abi Nairaland doesn't work in the country he went to
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2015
See them wailers Republic.. . Yet them no want to leave the country, just dey make noise up and down, make them go Zambia, them no free, Timbuktu, them no gree.
Sai Baba! waiting for you to appoint all ministers from Katsina

Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Sandydayz(f): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2015
175:

Sandydayz, these are indeed sandy days ooo. . .the fellow from the desert is dealing with the South-West in particular. . . .
undecided
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by luvinhubby(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
175:

Do u have any problem with that? If you wanna reach him, the Chief Press Sec. is here! gringrin
His silence on current burning national issues is very disturbing .
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Firefire(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
SirWere:
Buh he should be still able to log in to Nairaland na.... Abi Nairaland doesn't work in the country he went to

I mentioned county.
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by orunto27: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
This is Government is just planning to islamise Nigeria. ISIS is coming to stay. Some of his men have started inciting him to jettison the NASS. This Government does not care about Security, Safety and Success of this Democracy.
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2015
orunto27:
This is Government is just planning to islamise Nigeria. ISIS is coming to stay. Some of his men have started inciting him to jettison the NASS. This Government does not care about Security, Safety and Success of this Democracy.
Dude, stop being such a conspiracy theory mugu. This is the 21st century for christ sake! Beside, just because they are hausa doesnt mean they are muslims. Peace!
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by 175(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2015
luvinhubby:
That is why I'm here! gringrin Regards! Thank U!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by sdindan: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
See them wailers Republic.. . Yet them no want to leave the country, just dey make noise up and down, make them go Zambia, them no free, Timbuktu, them no gree.
Sai Baba! waiting for you to appoint all ministers from Katsina
If not that I have been banned and unbanned this morning,
I would have cured ur madness small.
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by CyberWolf: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2015
luvinhubby:

Are you sure they've not murdered him You know what this APC goons is capable of doing..He is really a nail in their asss angry angry
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by orunto27: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2015
I am a son of Knowledge so I don't use don't know to answer any question at all. PMB is elected to serve Nigeria so you can't tell a Dauraman to come to Aba to draw water or cook for an Abaman. It's just not fair. So Pmb must choose his assistants from all the states of the Federation.
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by luvinhubby(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
175:

That is why I'm here! gringrin
Regards!
Thank U!
If it is not Barca, it can never be the same as Barca. cool
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Rilwayne001: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:

Another lie sad
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire, keep up with the lie.
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by 175(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
luvinhubby:
If it is not Barca, it can never be the same as Barca. cool
I'm not Barcanista. But I represent him as his Chief Press Secretary. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by 175(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Another lie sad

Which lie? You want to change the course of the narrative abi Abeg stick to the topic gringrin

Even your APC Leaders are vexed. . .lol

Proudly 5% and wailing for a better Nigeria!!!!
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2015
Personally I dont care wherever PMB gets his material to rebuild this country, all I care for is results.
Anyim pius is from my community, tell me what we got from him? Nothing.
We the masses will cry more for these politicians yet if there are given the opportunity, they wont effect anything meaningful on us.
Anyim pocketed/ hijacked the multi billion dollar centenary mega city project.... all to his pocket. what did my aged folks in the village benefited?
Kingsley Kuku the handler of Niger Delta amnesty program catered away with billions of cash meant for his people. Over N187.3billion is missing in NDDC account.
A lot of decay.
Funny we no longer look at credibility rather we focus on "my person"
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
sdindan:

If not that I have been banned and unbanned this morning,
I would have cured ur madness small.
See these wailer o. Bring it on
Oya wail!
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Rilwayne001: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2015
175:

Which lie? You want to change the course of the narrative abi Abeg stick to the topic gringrin Even your APC Leaders are vexed. . .lol Proudly 5% and wailing for a better Nigeria!!!!

sad
Re: Buhari's Appointments; Our Position--- CPS To Barcanista by Max24: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:

I hope his sabbatical leave is not sponsored by Tinubu because they said that is tinubus speciality - make u an offer u cant refuse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Delayed Buhari's Ministerial List -APC / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) / Before You Cruxify Fashola, Read This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.