Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) (2187 Views)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by 175(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
According to an eye witness,
“This sad incident happened today Tuesday the 29th of September, 2015 at Awada in Onitsha . The 2 women are living
together in a flat because their husbands share a
flat in one compound.

Even though their husbands are friends, The wives
never got along and was always quarreling but
nothing prepared us for what we saw this
morning.

When their husband left for shop this morning,
another round of fight began and this time it was
different. we heard screaming and then a huge
thud and then wailing and crying ensured
I rushed to the verandah and discovered to my
dismay that the women fell from their 3rd floor
flat and both of them shattered many bones in
their bodies. Both couldnt stand but i suspect
that the other may have broken her spinal cord
because she couldnt move a limb and her head
was severely bashed and she was bleeding
heavily. They have been rushed to Toronto
hospital to ascertain the level of their injuries
while we called up their husbands.
Life has no two please be mindful in what ever
you do to last long!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by ADULTBASE(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is what happens when girls don't face their business,girls don be talkative since day 1

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by Uncleodi(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jehovah shocked

They lack home training abeg

1 Like

Re: Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by henribj(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
choi... e don be for them be that o sad
and if you ask them now, you go find out say na one very minor thing cause the fight

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by VickJames(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Women and trouble, like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by osesology(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Make God quick bless me before I marry o so as to avoid women's face me I face you wahala. Trust me these things are inadvertent esp in a crowded compound

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by Austin234(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Evidence of no home training. Big load for their husbands. I pray they survive sha

1 Like

Re: Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
If only their father used condoms to deflect these human carnage..

1 Like

Re: Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by jmichlins(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
hope they don't sustain enough injury to cause another bill to the men suffering in the main market. things are hard and these women are going to make it harder for their man

1 Like

Re: Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by 175(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
jmichlins:
hope they don't sustain enough injury to cause another bill to the men suffering in the main market. things are hard and these women are going to make it harder for their man

I'm still short of words! Very much pathetic.
Re: Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by Trut(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Women always act like cat and rat, na minor issue go cause this fight ooo
Re: Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) by RipVanWink: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
LOL, GUESS THEY WERE STRYGGLING AGAINST THE RAILING N IT GAVE way and they crashed to the ground.
i very much doubt they wud survive.....3rd floor?!!..if na 1st or 2nd floor.....

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Others Before Tuesday / PHOTO: Ambode Needs To See This To Solve Traffic Problem In Lagos / Dont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.