Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe (22568 Views)

Leadership Crisis: PDP May Die - Mimiko / PDP May Not Participate In Edo Guber Elections, INEC Warns / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Tbest20(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Failure 4 life
samx4real:

GEJ for life! cool
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Mbediogu(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=free2ryhme post=37416841] grin
May God never let Nigerians see a calamitous PDP government again. Will anyone in his right frame of mind, see, hear and witness the various cankerworms coming out from various quarters of the polity and still think such a political party like PDP will not die? No. PDP must die. Let them come out with a new name, Nigerians will get them and vote against them.

This same Okupe predicted APC's death within a year of its formation. The party rendered him jobless within two years. I'll take his predictions with a pinch of salt!

Both of u are correct. PDP and APC are one.
Both parties will die same day and Nigerians
will choose another party of their choice.
We will start by disabling their grassroot
agents as we did to PDP despite their stranglehold on the poor masses. APC is showing worse omen.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by temitemi1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
PDP Is On The Rise Again!
Aminat508:
Temitemi1 tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by juman(m): 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hiss.

Nonsense.

The party that destroyed the country for 16 years.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by barcaboi(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
lekjons:
am neither APC or PDP, but i think PDP'll rise again, i think Goodluck bleeped them all up(with his simplicity), just wondering what 2019 elections will be like...
simplicity my foot
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by jaybee(f): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Holyfield1:
Comment copied from punchng.com grin grin grin grin

What's wrong in copying a comment from punch.com?
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by jaybee(f): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
lekjons:
am neither APC or PDP, but i think PDP'll rise again, i think Goodluck bleeped them all up(with his simplicity INEPTITUDE), just wondering what 2019 elections will be like...

Be bold enough to say the truth no matter your tribal or political bigotry.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by billyG(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
This PiG is write 4 once in his piggy life.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by KanwuliaJara: 3:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Better than APC!
A living CORPSE, like their BUHARI!!!! cheesy
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Harfisco(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2015
I hate this oloriburuku
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by samx4real(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2015
Tbest20:
Failure 4 life

APC bigot cheesy

You don't know what u are saying!
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by samx4real(m): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2015
jaybee:

Be bold enough to say the truth no matter your tribal or political bigotry.

Don't mind d guy!

He is afraid of heart break!
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by chachanga: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2015
the PDP has being dying, albeit, epileptically for some years now

how i wish the party would kuku die straight off without any goSlow

Squandermaniac coven of looters and wasters

Rest In Pieces PDP, Rot In Hell!
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by babafirst(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
May soon die or is deaded?the party don die jo,na jonathan kill am
Na lie,na Madam Patience kill am.(All na d same Jonathan sha)
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Eziachi: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2015

He said while the PDP was created as a coalition to wrest power from the military, the APC was a merger of several interest groups set up to wrest power from the PDP.
No sir, that's incorrect. NADECO emerged to wrestle power from the ministry, nothing to do with PDP, many of them were part of the military establishment.

The military has already planned to go before PDP was formed. PDP emerged to keep power in the hands of the usual 1%.
APC (acn, anpp, cpc, splinter of apga + few pdp decampees) emerged to wrestle power from PDP and that is the purpose of multiple party system, to fight for power or you get a Saddam Hussein democracy.
Re: ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe by Eziachi: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2015
chachanga:
the PDP has being dying, albeit, epileptically for some years now

how i wish the party would kuku die straight off without any goSlow

Squandermaniac coven of looters and wasters

Rest In Pieces PDP, Rot In Hell!
PDP must not die, rather they will learn their lessons and genuinely reformed and hopefully if ever they get to power again, they will respect and fear the electorates.
And not boasting of ruling for 60 years. Every genuine democracy needed a strong opposition. Nigeria need a new strong PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rickey Tarfa Bribed Justice Yunusa With N225, 000. Premium Times / Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) / Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.