Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) (22567 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Okezie Ikpeazu (PICS) / Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by henryanna36: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2016
Solidarity: The Okpara Matriarch, Adamma also came...

The Matriarch of the Okpara hegemony, Lady Adamma Okpara, wife of late Dr. M.I Okpara, Premier of Eastern Nigeria,yesterday visted Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, at the Abia State Government House, Umuahia...

She came in the company of her son, Chief Uzodimma Okpara (Omekannaya).

According to Omekannaya, since the current political distraction by Uche Ogar, Lady Adamma Okpara, has been disturbing him, insisting that she must come to Government House to see Governor Ikpeazu, to pray and encourage him. Yesterday morning she had her way.

The last time Lady Okpara visited Governor Ikpeazu was in January this year, when he came to Umuobiakwa to commiserate with the Governor on the death of his mother, the late Deaconess Bassie Ikpeazu.

The aged and beautiful Matriarch couldn't hide her displeasure over the distraction. But she left some comforting and encouraging words with the Governor.

Hear her: "I have come to tell you that I am with you. I pray for you. God will bless you. Jesie ike. (Weldon) The trouble you're going through now, didn't start with you. This was how those before you were troubled, but they over came. You will also over come. It will be well with you, because if it is well with you, it will be well with Abia. God has already given you victory. Do not be discouraged."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/matriarch-of-okpara-hegemonylady-adamma.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by henryanna36: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2016

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by Mologi(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2016
old age....don take it toll on her...

the woman get swag Oooo

ya...I am back...

6 Likes

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by VocalWalls: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
She still looks strong.

3 Likes

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by NameChecker: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nnedioramma

Bouncing Mama kiss

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by damton(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
one day we will all grow old and retire

it is our days as youths and legacies in time past that will continue to speak for us .

2 Likes

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by salabscholar01(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
ok, they try

1 Share

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by IME1: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Respectful posture by the governor for a respectable senior citizen
God bless them all

8 Likes

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by hucienda: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Age gracefully, ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by fpeter(f): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Longevity.

2 Likes

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by MadCow1: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024948_fbimg1469606298157_jpeg0277a40c6af20cd66dcb0e5f2e4d7ce2

See how she hang her specs untop her head like Badoo.. grin

Wishing her Longevity, vitality and Health.. grin

30 Likes

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by Leez(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
henryanna36:
Solidarity: The Okpara Matriarch, Adamma also came...

The Matriarch of the Okpara hegemony, Lady Adamma Okpara, wife of late Dr. M.I Okpara, Premier of Eastern Nigeria,yesterday visted Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, at the Abia State Government House, Umuahia...

She came in the company of her son, Chief Uzodimma Okpara (Omekannaya).

According to Omekannaya, since the current political distraction by Uche Ogar, Lady Adamma Okpara, has been disturbing him, insisting that she must come to Government House to see Governor Ikpeazu, to pray and encourage him. Yesterday morning she had her way.

The last time Lady Okpara visited Governor Ikpeazu was in January this year, when he came to Umuobiakwa to commiserate with the Governor on the death of his mother, the late Deaconess Bassie Ikpeazu.

The aged and beautiful Matriarch couldn't hide her displeasure over the distraction. But she left some comforting and encouraging words with the Governor.

Hear her: "I have come to tell you that I am with you. I pray for you. God will bless you. Jesie ike. (Weldon) The trouble you're going through now, didn't start with you. This was how those before you were troubled, but they over came. You will also over come. It will be well with you, because if it is well with you, it will be well with Abia. God has already given you victory. Do not be discouraged."

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/matriarch-of-okpara-hegemonylady-adamma.html
IGBO AMAKA
IGBO KWENU!!!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
She aged in grace

3 Likes

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
henryanna36:

According to Omekannaya, since the current political distraction by Uche Ogar, Lady Adamma Okpara, has been disturbing him, insisting that she must come to Government House to see Governor Ikpeazu, to pray and encourage him. Yesterday morning she had her way

Dear Mama,
Kindly tell Okezie the truth that he's illegally occupying that office., that forgery isn't honourable for the status of a governor. Kindly tell him to respect the rule of law.

Uche Ogar isn't a distraction, he has a right to seek redress if he feels cheated. JUSTICE IS NEVER DISTRACTION.

11 Likes

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by coolebux(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Just hope he heed to her advice.
Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by MzPecs(f): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by rapistomenka: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Far more stronger than the miserable looking HD awolowo with her scary Yoruba nostrils undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by Slimflame(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Guy woman...i love ur swag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by mopolch(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
rapistomenka:
Far more stronger than HD awolowo with her scary Yoruba nostrils undecided
Shebi?

1 Like

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by austinom2012(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
The lord is your strenght ma. To the governor of abia state victory is your's in jesus name amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by Pavore9: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
rapistomenka:

Stupidity is not a virtue!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by CSTR12: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mama, pls let justice prevail o.
This one you are stylishly supporting ikpeazu is not fair to the aggrieved party. What would papa okpara have done if he was still with us?

1 Like

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by Homestic01(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
That envelope must be filled well with goodies. smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by austinom2012(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
coolebux:
Just hope he heed to her advice.
off cause he must.
Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by Proffdada: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024948_fbimg1469606298157_jpeg0277a40c6af20cd66dcb0e5f2e4d7ce2

See how she hang her specs untop her head like Badoo.. grin

grin

Wishing her Longevity, vitality and Health.. grin

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by Sydney22: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
rapistomenka:
smh

3 Likes

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by holuwaxemixire: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Homestic01:
That envelope must be filled well with goodies. smiley smiley cheesy
. Jst say money
Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
I don't think that Ojukwu resurrecting from his grave will stop Ikpeazu from vacating his office! The Niccur is super Clueless!! You need to visit the street of Aba, when he was sworn in, he started some initial Gra-Gra that he wanna renovate Aba just to back off After supreme Court upheld his election.

3 Likes

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by zuma4k(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
H
NwaEzefuNaMba:
I don't think that Ojukwu resurrecting from his grave will stop Ikpeazu from vacating his office! The Niccur is super Clueless!! You need to visit the street of Aba, when he was sworn in, he started some initial Gra-Gra that he wanna renovate Aba just to back off After supreme Court upheld his election.
Nigga why are you so pained? Seems you've lost thought about the deplorable situation Aba was prior to Ikpeazu's Inception, the State and indeed the entire nation are going through economical hard times with paucity of funds everywhere.. All I'm saying is - Give the Man some time. Moreover, I think he's started remarkably well from the front foot...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by Sparkle777(f): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Slimflame:
Guy woman...i love ur swag
With ur dp, sorry cant check u out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics) by Slimflame(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sparkle777:
With ur dp, sorry cant check u out.
hmmm...wetin my dp do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Ayo Adebanjo: Mass Movement Of Almajirai To South Frightening - Afenifere Leader / Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.