Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan (3098 Views)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / I Am 100 Percent In Support Of A Northern Agenda – Okorocha Boils / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2015
It is better to chose a A man to lead my village than to chose a man from my village

Following the New appointed my our Rankadeedee to fill critical positions, Some individuals who never believe in PMB or CHANGE are shouting ,wailing about a so called Agenda. President Buhari believes that credible candidates for appointments are available all over Nigeria but we must not forget how important it is to have persons who believe in your Agenda an policies for the new Nigeria as part of your inner circle, so also the should be persons you have confidence in, Jimmy carter I believe used his navy comrades to run Government in far US of A.
President Buhari has an obligations to respect federal character principles and he shall uphold that, Gej ex President was from otouke but today his people are complaining about lack of drinking water, So would you prefer a Man that supports positive change or a Man that allows THE GOAT AND YAM PHENOMENON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Rilwayne001: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:
It is better to chose a A man to leader my village than to chose a man from my village

Errrmm!.. Sir, can you elaborate on the above, please?
Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Afam4eva(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2015
What he is saying that if you can only trust people from your family who believe in your philosophy then you can make all your appointments from your family alone. As long as they perform, who cares? This verbal idiocy has gone on for too long and people have begun wearing shame as a favorite past time. These set of people think they're talking to children. How can someone who claims to be the president of a country not have a trusted network that cuts across the geo zones and tribes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
op dont mind the wailers, wailing will be there full time job for the next four years.. Am kinda happy that onu didnt get the SGF post... Hahahaha kikikiki

1 Like

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Afam why did you hide the first post.

For Goodness sake. Unhide it.

- Ngwakwe
Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
The 5% formulae is what your Buhari is basing his appointments.

Enough of your bullsh-t.

Can you honestly say that your boko infested almajiri backward thinking north has more credible candidates in terms of education and experience than the south?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2015
See the outcome of the meeting held on 30th May, 2015 and tell us how things are working out.

The excerpts

[b]
The details of a secret meeting between Buhari and some northern leaders has been revealed.

This meeting took place at the presidential villa last night Saturday, 30th May, 2015.

The northern leaders told Buhari not to make the kind of mistake Dr Jonathan made by not massively developing the Niger Delta, they said he focused on the transformation of the entire country, believing that he (Dr Jonathan) will secure a second term in office to massively develop Niger Delta.

They asked Buhari to treat the north, mostly north-west and north-east like everyday is his last day in office, citing the long absence of a northerner at the helm of affairs.

They made eight demands from Buhari, which are.

Appointment of core northern Muslims in to key positions in the country.

Extra financial support for the 19 northern states.

Amnesty for boko haram, so that it would be an avenue to empower northern youths.

To establish a world class petroleum university in Katsina state.

To build another refinery in Kano state.

To pay off Tinubu and Amaechi for sponsoring his campaign, so that his presidency can be truly a northern presidency.

To place Ankio Briggs and Asari Dokubo on DSS watch list, seize their passports, because they can turn the Niger Delta region against his presidency.

And lastly they asked him not to honour the gay agreement between his party(APC) and the western countries.

Sources said Buhari agreed to try his best in the first seven demands, but he his not so sure of the last demand which is the gay agreement with western countries.

Because he is scared they would fight him, destabilize his government, and possibly edge him out like they did to Dr Jonathan.

The meeting had in attendance, governors el Rufai, Amino Masari, Abdulahi Ganduje of Kaduna, Katsina and Kano respectively. Others are Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Commossie, Adamu Ciroma, Yosuf Maitama Sule, and Muhammad Danjuma Goje.[/b]

http://www.freedomafric.com/politics/buhari-and-northern-leaders-nocturnal-demands-t2131.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Afam4eva:
What he is saying that if you can only trust people from your family who believe in your philosophy then you can make all your appointments from your family alone. As long as they perform, who cares? This verbal idiocy has gone on for too long and people have begun wearing shame as a favorite past time. These set of people think they're talking to children. How can someone who claims to be the president of a country not have a trusted network that cuts across the geo zones and tribes.

You campaigned ferociously and voted him.

Nigerians will have to live with the outcome of their irresponsible and gullible voting pattern.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Firefire(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2015
SMH

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Errrmm!.. Sir, can you elaborate on the above, please?

Monsieur having a man from your village doesn't mean your village will change into a city but a honest outsider may make that possible

2 Likes

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Afam4eva:
..You should know that this appointments made my Buhari is not the final thousands will be made,
The President ones close allies who will work inline with new Nigeria framework, Ministers will come so also will our ambassadors.
Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2015
IT IS BETTER TO HAVE A MAN LEAD MY VILLAGE THAN TO HAVE A MAN FROM MY VILLAGE

1 Like

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Rilwayne001: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Monsieur having a man from your village doesn't mean your village will change into a city but a honest outsider may make that possible

… O really? So want you are trying to tell me now is that, only Northerners can develop the whole country?

1 Like

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2015
I don't blame the adamus up north at all.

After all the only industry they have is governance.

It is those slaves from the so called sophisticated progressive region who foolishly swallowed every cheap lies spewed by Tinubu and voted primarily on ethnic sentiments stemming from jealousy of the SS and SE.

When you have a convicted drug dealer and fraud as your defacto political leader and front man what do you expect?

This is why we in the better south ( Niger Delta and Biafra) will never continue to mortgage our future prosperity and that of our kids so that a parasitic leach slave camp can be subsidized.

This is jut the Begining.

Yorubas should pray that Buhari does not kick the bucket because your final disgrace will be seen when the north edges Osunbade out and with you not able to do a damn thing.

Slaves.

4 Likes

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Afam why did you hide the first post.

For Goodness sake. Unhide it.

- Ngwakwe
You should hide your face,
you nevered believed in PMB and as such what ever u say is useless
Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

… O really? So want you are trying to tell me now is that, only Northerners can develop the whole country?

Before nko?

They have the power and so can only wield it.
Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Rilwayne001: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2015
PvtParts:

Before nko?
They have the power and so can only wield it.
sad
Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Firefire(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Pele oooo, Riliwanu. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2015
PvtParts:

Speaking of future leaders...

Do you know that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was one of the pioneering exco members of the Muslim Student Society that was formed on ABU campus?

Do you know that in 1979 at which time Sanusi was still an undergraduate at ABU, that the Muslim Student Society staged series of violent protests demanding that the ongoing Constitution draft should include Sharia law into the penal system?

The MSS will attack non Muslim students, vandalize school property, burn the VC's lodge and later seek sanctuary from the Police in a mosque?

The history of sectarian violence in northern universities began with the MSS. There are dozens of violent protest by the MSS that have been perpetuated across campus in northern Nigeria by this group since its formation in the 70's .

Sanusi will later instigate a sectarian riot in Kano during the Abacha era from where he was jailed and later exiled to Sudan where he had close audience with Osama bin Laden.

While you fools in the south think your campus fraternity will get you some place in the future, the MSS is solidly entrenched in the helms of affairs in Nigeria today.

prodigy

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

bro Mr President is yet to make 1/3 of the appointments he will be required to make, have faith n trust and hold him accountable if he fails

1 Like

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Rilwayne001: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:

bro Mr President is yet to make 1/3 of the appointments he will be required to make, have faith n trust and hold him accountable if he fails

Okay sad

1 Like

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Dhugal: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:
It is better to chose a A man to lead my village than to chose a man from my village

Following the New appointed my our Rankadeedee to fill critical positions, Some individuals who never believe in PMB or CHANGE are shouting ,wailing about a so called Agenda. President Buhari believes that credible candidates for appointments are available all over Nigeria but we must not forget how important it is to have persons who believe in your Agenda an policies for the new Nigeria as part of your inner circle, so also the should be persons you have confidence in, Jimmy carter I believe used his navy comrades to run Government in far US of A.
President Buhari has an obligations to respect federal character principles and he shall uphold that, Gej ex President was from otouke but today his people are complaining about lack of drinking water, So would you prefer a Man that supports positive change or a Man that allows THE GOAT AND YAM PHENOMalsou
Denial is not the river in Egypt,wake up

3 Likes

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2015
The black standard of jihad is flying high.

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:

You should hide your face,
you nevered believed in PMB and as such what ever u say is useless

I already know from experience, not internet knowledge who Buhari is.

As I previously stated, had Buhari not been overthrown by Babangida in 1985 and was allowed to stay another six months, malnutrition would have killed another three million Easterners or more than what relief and economic blockade did during the civil war.

You want me to campaign for a known bigot whom I know what he will do to my people after he wins election.

Don't claim ignorance that so far, Nigeria is going down more faster than anticipated because President Buhari thinks he knows it all without expert advice from Ministers, Political advisers and bureaucrats.

It is only sycophants that fail to see Buhari's wasted 100 days in office.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Following the New appointed my our Rankadeedee to fill critical positions,

No be only rankadeedee nah Khalifar
Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Firefire(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari is playing the script of division as prophesied by the US.

In the fullness of time, Nigerians will know.

Tinubu, you see your life ?

1 Like

Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Aminat508(f): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Watching in 3D shocked shocked grin grin
Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by DaBullIT(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Worefa abeg , free Buhari
Re: The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari is playing the script of division as prophesied by the US.

In the fullness of time, Nigerians we know.

Tinubu, you see your life ?

They will miss Jonathan.

This Buhari was selected and propped up for the sole purpose of destabilizing and balkanizing Nigeria.

The Americans just need to take him out and then you will see in full glare how the north will subvert the constitution to prevent Osunbade assuming the office of the President.

There will be serious carnage and riots in the north which eventually will force the military boys back.

The southwest will then return to their wailing mode.

Buhari is back to derail our democracy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? / Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. / Americans Blasts Buhari Speech (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.