Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. (2678 Views)

Beauty Fades, Be Loyal / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by kstadaura: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
A friend told me that and his reason was that a lady that is above 30yrs had been sampled by alot of guys,old people even, and that perhaps among those that had her, there is one she can never forget and part with.

Secondly, you will find it extremely hard to impress a lady thats above 30yrs because she had seen alot from different guys,the only way to easily impress her is to give her money.

This is his opinion and he said he is speaking from experience thats why i bring it here so that we can discuss.

Actually i also have this thing in my mind about girls that are above 30yrs,they are too exposed they will not respect you and all of that but even now am dating a girl thats 29 and so far everything has been going well, except for she don't tolerate nonsense and she always say her mind and minding what you will think of her.

Mature comment pls, and if you are hurt by what has been written above don't comment out of anger,it will be better if you dont post anything.
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by Behira(f): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Okai
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by XtraSmooth404: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
No offence meant, but you actually sound like a kid and you expect mature comments, huh? How many females above 30yrs do you even know to come to such ridiculous conclusion?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
lies undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by adamshuaib(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by IamLEGEND1: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
wetin Konsan me
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by kstadaura: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
No offence meant, but you actually sound like a kid and you expect mature comments, huh? How many females above 30yrs do you even know to come to such ridiculous conclusion?

you need to read the post again,no offence, if i sound like a kid for arriving at that conclusion,which i didn't,then you are not different from me for calling me a kid cos you don't know me. And i repeat read the post again.
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Complete and utter bullshit.

Enemy of progress.....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by XtraSmooth404: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
kstadaura:

you need to read the post again,no offence, if i sound like a kid for arriving at that conclusion,which i didn't,then you are not different from me for calling me a kid cos you don't know me. And i repeat read the post again.

kstadaura:
A friend told me that and his reason was that a lady that is above 30yrs had been sampled by alot of guys,old people even, and that perhaps among those that had her, there is one she can never forget and part with.
Secondly, you will find it extremely hard to impress a lady thats above 30yrs because she had seen alot from different guys,the only way to easily impress her is to give her money.
This is his opinion and he said he is speaking from experience thats why i bring it here so that we can discuss.
Actually i also have this thing in my mind about girls that are above 30yrs,they are too exposed they will not respect you and all of that but even now am dating a girl thats 29 and so far everything has been going well, except for she don't tolerate nonsense and she always say her mind and minding what you will think of her.
Mature comment pls, and if you are hurt by what has been written above don't comment out of anger,it will be better if you dont post anything.

You and that your friend need to be mentally examined then. I'm done here angry
Quote me again and chop e_slap angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by kstadaura: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

You and that your friend need to be mentally examined then. I'm done here angry
Quote me again and chop e_slap angry angry

Eyyaaaa!!! sorry bro, i have passed the age of fighting over minor things, if it were before,if they tell you to look me in the eye,you won't even try it, i understand your situation cry
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by frostbyte: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
OP, your friend's advice is very wise. Ignore those saying otherwise. They are either kids or defensive. The men amondst will learn by experience. MOST ladies above 30 are wild, over-exposed, pretentious and hard to please. They know all the hotel owners and corner joints. They have been around. You really need money and more money to please them. Avoid especially those from dysfunctional homes, family or sibling responsibilities. A word is enough.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by Johnnoah1st: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
@OP U WANT TO SPOIL MARKET 4 DOS ABOVE 30 AND STILL LOOKING 4 HUSBAND? dont u knw some girls are currently in church, mountains praying 4 husband and u are here discouraging guys 4rm marrying them? abeg dont let people swear 4 u oo. not all are corrupt o, not all gat all dat experience u are talking about. some are still pure and its just destiny dat is delaying dem.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by Johnnoah1st: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Xiadnat:
Complete and utter bullshit.

Enemy of progress.....
I TELL YA, dis guy just want to spoil market 4 girls above 30 and still luking 4 husband. very bad of him.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
OP u must b sick, Why typing trash, Pls let our Ladies Be

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
They are more committed and focused. They may probably be working for their money and know what they actually want in a man and want out of marriage. So your friend is wrong. Maybe he's still a Playboy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by donholy28(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
After getting married by luck at 30 years she will be loyal till death op think well

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by babslamin: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ridiculous trend, every tom dick & harry now have PHD in womanology. Just pray and be hopeful to have a God fearing partner be it a man or woman

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by tonero230(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

At op,i quote you out of context

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by damilareoye: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
very wrong or maybe, not applicable in all senses.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by grad2012(f): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
You are so wrong

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by ovalrose(f): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2015
smh @ op's reasoning *

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by AfroKnight: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
It depends on the lady. Some are too humble even to the point of stupìdity just because they are under pressure to get married.
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by Seamareggae(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
ovalrose:
smh @ op's reasoning *
Jessy... Nawa ooo... U just come dis side... Oya Holla me... We get gist... Sent U an email
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by dkachi007: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
frostbyte:
OP, your friend's advice is very wise. Ignore those saying otherwise. They are either kids or defensive. The men amondst will learn by experience. MOST ladies above 30 are wild, over-exposed, pretentious and hard to please. They know all the hotel owners and corner joints. They have been around. You really need money and more money to please them. Avoid especially those from dysfunctional homes, family or sibling responsibilities. A word is enough.

so sir i know ladies below 20 years that have multiple sex partners and are also wild pretentious so whats ur point?
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by lilmax(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
donholy28:
After getting married by luck at 30 years she will be loyal till death op think well
true grin
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by missKiffy(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sily post, some people's sense of reasoning is trash
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by 0luwatope(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gerarahere mehn shit.... OP gerarahere for real
Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
In as much as the sole purpose of this thread is to demean our ladies, i still find an atom of truth in what the Op said

However, i will like to subscribe to your point that many ladies who are above 30 yrs and still in search of future partners become unnecessarily humble, religious, and pretentious but will return to their default shell of arogance, adamant to correction and display of ego when they finally manoeuvre their way to get husbands

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Think Of Marrying A Lady Thats Above 30,she Will Never Be Loyal. by shoesandbags(f): 12:42am On Sep 25, 2015
@ OP u're high on cocaine!

(1) (Reply)

Best Romantic Movie You Can Recommend... / Share Your Secondary School Love Story If You Have One / Corper's Diary: My Escapades At Adura Community (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.