Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Beauty Fades, Be Loyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal (17201 Views)

Nowadays Relationship Fades Too Fast. / 10 Ways To Make Any Woman To Be Loyal And Submissive To You. / How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2018
I saw this interesting thread on twitter and thought to share
https://twitter.com/TreshDeco/status/1022869181019115520?s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Saff(f): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2018
smiley

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2018
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2018
Conclusion

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Lalas247(f): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2018
she must be talking about herself ....
nonsense ...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
nonsense ...

Lol even at that, the bitter truth is inherent in her posts. You should learn from it

Me I'm even tired of early twenty girls...they're beautiful really but that's d age gap where they don't have sense at all. I can't imagine troubling myself for a girl that's not mature in mind when d mature ones are there willing to give u a stress-free play-along.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by itiswellandwell: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2018
Coded bitter truth.

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.

33 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by nanauju(f): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2018
There's some truth in this, whether she's speaking out of experience or not.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Biglittlelois(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2018
undecided but guys do exactly the same thing so what exactly is she saying undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
nonsense ...

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The truth is sweet but bitter.

Sweet in the mouth but bitter in the stomach.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

43 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The life of a man is like a flower..

By evening the glory is off...

Lord haff marsi

lalasticlala; mynd44; Dominique

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2018
She just spoke the bitter truth. Many won't like it,but in their minds,they know she said the truth.

12 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by kinibigdil: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Unfortunately they see this message and scroll because they can't grow with a man, yea it is difficult, even the man that is still hustling doesn't like himself if he doesn't have money, they want to enjoy their youth na, na pastor go suffer am later while ripping them off for money for deliverance etc.

I know one now you know what she post on her what sup story now? My mistake, my problem, non of your business! Because I was trying to advice her

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by DonroxyII: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2018
Damn.... we guys are just lucky, even @30 u still dey roll with your 20yo brother and nobody can spot any difference other than your maturity .... but Nigeria ladies, especially at 25 above, the desperation is always there ....
Sincerely, at that age 27 and above, ladies shakara dey drop like heavy rain ... market don finish , reality has set in ... Aswear, u enjoy ladies much at this age ..... Husband market don cast !!!

lalasticlala, come n see snake grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2018
DonPiiko:
I saw this interesting thread on twitter and thought to share
https://twitter.com/TreshDeco/status/1022869181019115520?s=19
...Twitter...
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by IamAirforce1: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2018
Lalasticlala, this thread is front page worthy

Beauty dey fade .

One single lady in my area who's far older than I am always get angry when I call her "Aunty"
So I gathered courage to ask her why? She said that she's still looking for husband and that I should call her by her name .

She's beautiful and gainfully employed, at this point I concluded in my mind that she don use her God given husband take do boy friend when she was younger.

I always feel pity for her each time we cross path.

Smh

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by donstan18: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2018
What a bitter truth that will leave ladies in their 30s angry and upset.100% of Nigerian unmarried ladies in their 30s are guilty of this and can relate to it.

It's a mistake they can never correct.

It's a pity we still have most ladies in their 20s following the footsteps of these bitter unmarried ladies in their 30s, what they fail to to understand is that no married lady in her 30s will come to social media to frustrate and sound bitter like these unmarried aged ladies.

Any reasonable lady should question herself, read meaning into what the lady said, she made a lot of sense, desist from these unmarried ladies in their 30s, they are not happy, no matter how they pretend to be happy on social media, they are not.

If you are in your 20s, be careful and beware of these ladies in their 30s, else REALITY will hit you like it did to them.

Nice thread OP

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2018
The babe jus analyse everything finish

8 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by seyezy: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
nonsense ...

It's like you are having problem with her write up.

21 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by seyezy: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:
What a bitter truth that will leave ladies in their 30s angry and upset.100% of Nigerian unmarried ladies in their 30s are guilty of this and can relate to it.

It's a mistake they can never correct.

It's a pity we still have most ladies in their 20s following the footsteps of these bitter unmarried ladies in their 30s, what they fail to to understand is that no married lady in her 30s will come to social media to frustrate and sound bitter like these unmarried aged ladies.

Any reasonable lady should question herself, read meaning into what the lady said, she made a lot of sense, desist from these unmarried ladies in their 30s, they are not happy, no matter how they pretend to be happy on social media, they are not.

If you are in your 20s, be careful and beware of these ladies in their 30s, else REALITY will hit you like it did to them.

Nice thread OP
Exactly what's on my mind

7 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Lalas247(f): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2018
seyezy:

It's like you are having problem with her write up.
No o
I have a bearded ninja ... so no problem
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The truth is sweet but bitter.

Sweet in the mouth but bitter in the stomach.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

But
Beauty is like wine it matures to the young we think they are washed out ... but just look at your parents (if still together ...your father will still see her beauty and loves her even more ) you can’t expect 20-30’s guys to understand it ...
We all grow all our looks will fade .. it’s basic Biology .

Just because the state of Nigeria is so grave, society is blurred ! I repeat no one gives a sh!t how old he or she is as long as it’s legal and happy.
Nigerian guys marry over 30’s everyday
When Kendrick was rapping y’all will join in and shout lyrics awon hypocrites buruku ... most of y’all be living fantasy life ...
Na so I see one fuvkboy marry the other day ....see his wife smy ,.. yet he’ll be here oppressing females.

8 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Lalas247(f): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2018
Ok you marry her at 25... 5 years time she is now 30 undecided looks don fade abi

What next u start cheating... you carry ekaiete on your laps and do her strong thing ...

Someone just marry that girl so we can have peace grin lalasticlala can you imagine such sad

9 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by sacajawea: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wasting your time undecided undecided
Them tell you say they don't know all these before?
You can't change ppl nothing you can do about it live your own life

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Abfinest007(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
in the same scenerio I will advice buhari that lies n propaganda fall so fulfil ur promise of change
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by chillychill(f): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Word
Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by kolafolabi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
True talk

1 Like

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Shortyy(f): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Same old shît.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by TissuePaper: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalas247:
Ok you marry her at 25... 5 years time she is now 30 undecided looks don fade abi

What next u start cheating... you carry ekaiete on your laps and do her strong thing ...

Someone just marry that girl so we can have peace grin lalasticlala can you imagine such sad
why are you obsessed with bearded men

1 Like

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by patexcool(f): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
true talk anyways

but at times is by luck, those who misbehave jump from pillar to post got d best husband today while d ones who behave well are still single

19 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by CAPSLOCKED: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
DonroxyII:
Damn.... we guys are just lucky, even @30 u still dey roll with your 20yo brother and nobody can spot any difference other than your maturity .... but Nigeria ladies, especially at 25 above, the desperation is always there ....
Sincerely, at that age 27 and above, ladies shakara dey drop like heavy rain ... market don finish , reality has set in ... Aswear, u enjoy ladies much at this age ..... Husband market don cast !!!

FOR ME THE BEST THING IS THAT I DON'T HAVE TO SPEND ANY SINGLE MOMENT DRAWING, ERASING AND COLORING ON MY FACE JUST TO LOOK LIKE BADLY BAKED COOKIES. MAYBE WE DON'T AGE LIKE THAT BECAUSE WE ALWAYS NATURAL. OR IS THERE SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW?

@ANONYNYMOUS WITH THE BABY FACE TALK TO ME.

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Fades, Be Loyal by Partnerbiz3: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Don't know what to say..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.