Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms (5019 Views)

“It's Like Deji Adeleke Has Run Mad Due To The Death Of His Brother”- Aregbesola / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
EasternLion:

I came late to the party.

Yes ma'am. Present ma!

U're late but i reserved some food for u in the fridge

Welcome back boss

While u were gone, new wailers wanted to invade our territory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by owobokiri(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:
When I created a thread asking for SS/SE people that supported Buhari to share their experiences, they called for my head.
They said I was a wailing wailer and they said I should wait n see how oga BuBu will balance the next set of appointments.

I've bn mostly on ghost mode since yesterday reading comments from Buhari's staunch supporters publicly wailing unlimited cheesy
While we've kindly accepted the members that registered yesterday, I regret to announce today that there are no more wailing membership forms due to over population in the club. Many people across Nigeria have shown(including Hausas Yorubas SE/SS) have shown interest in joining our club, hence we have to close admission for now.

From nl, the people our club accepted as at yesterday are Afam4eva, Hungerbad and passingshot. We all know they are Buhari's nl supporters but I respect the fact that they spoke out on time(without influence) unlike those that waited for APC leaders or Hausas to complain before they tried joining us.
Anyway the forms are gone, Hence Any wailer trying to join us in the wailing cheesy today is on his own. Kindly stay where u are

Long live nairaland

We warned them, but in their sophisticated stupor they wont listen, now we have to contend with a nauseating daurra attempt at internal colonialism..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Decibel: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
huangcheng:

No! Forget about Hausas for now, those are pretentious wails. We need the real thing. I don't like the way Yorubas wail randomly on this forum. Wailing should be organized and synchronized in such a way that the audience can synthesize the rhythm.

We need to create a place for them to gather and wail away their sorrows.
Unu ga-egbu mmadu o o gringrin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
owobokiri:

We warned them, but in their sophisticated stupor they wont listen, now we have to contend with a nauseating daurra attempt at internal colonialism..

If they had joined us to wail when Buhari made the first 10 appointments, perhaps it wouldn't have escalated to this point.
That's why We're rejecting new members.
We can't trust them again

5 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Decibel: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
@huangcheng, are you a music director?

5 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
gists:

It doesn't need to be defended. As far as some of us are concerned, we will criticize PMB on the basis of stopping any laudable project started by previous administration or anything in that line. We will not criticize him on the basis of who he appoints or where such people come from - no matter how hard the wailers try. We voted for him to get the job done and not to mandate him to chose people across board.
It will be nice if he choose his team across the country, PMB can as well choose his team from one village for all we care grin grin grin

Oh BTW, the OP can screw the membership form in his anus.

Sorry buddy

Any attempt at wailing by new members will be resisted.

Funkybully and easternlion pls show this guy the exit door pls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by psquaret: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
take a look at this

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Decibel:

Yes na
He's bn the one coordinating the cries of our wailing wailers club all these while.
Now he's offering to do same for our Yoruba brothers from d west

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
psquaret:
take a look at this

Bia take your time o. Amechi Iscarriot got an appointment joor

He's nl SGF cool according to one Ngenekwensu sachristy n crew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by gists: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

Sorry buddy

Any attempt at wailing by new members will be resisted.

Funkybully and easternlion pls show this guy the exit door pls
Sorry my friend, I refuse to by styishly co-opted.
Why did you leave out the other part?
gists:

It will be nice if he choose his team across the country, PMB can as well choose his team from one village for all we care grin grin grin
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Decibel: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

Yes na
He's bn the one coordinating the cries of our wailing wailers club all these while.
Now he's offering to do same for our Yoruba brothers from d west
At no cost? Meanwhile, have you seen Nairaland's APC Women leader?

1 Like

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
gists:

Sorry my friend, I refuse to by styishly co-opted.
Why did you leave out the other part?

All I expected u to do is focus on supportinh Buhari as usual. Nothing short of that. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Decibel:
At no cost? Meanwhile, have you seen Nairaland's APC Women leader?

At no cost dearie

What are brothers for? cheesy
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Decibel: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

At no cost dearie
Have you seen Nairaland LadyG, Beremx?

1 Like

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Decibel: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

At no cost dearie
Have you seen Nairaland LadyG aka Beremx?
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Decibel:
Have you seen Nairaland LadyG aka Beremx?

She's the one that appointed Amechi as SGF na

Sorry nl SGF

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by PassingShot(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
gists:

It doesn't need to be defended. As far as some of us are concerned, we will criticize PMB on the basis of stopping any laudable project started by previous administration or anything in that line. We will not criticize him on the basis of who he appoints or where such people come from - no matter how hard the wailers try. We voted for him to get the job done and not to mandate him to choose people across board.

Forget about any membership or no membership form. You must understand the OP is only making fun.

The constitutional provision that appointments should take care of ethnicity, religion and geographical zones is not there for nothing. It's a deliberate attempt to foster unity, mutual respect and peaceful coexistence.

As things stand, the president has not complied with that provision in the constitution. So, he needs to make ammends without delay. If possible (I know it's a long shot), let him reverse some of these latest appointments to accommodate other regions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Forget about any membership or no membership form. You must understand the OP is only making fun.

The constitutional provision that appointments should take care of ethnicity, religion and geographical zones is not there for nothing. It's a deliberate attempt to foster unity, mutual respect and peaceful coexistence.

As things stand, the president has not complied with that provision in the constitution. So, he needs to make ammends without delay. If possible (I know it's a long shot), let him reverse some of these latest appointments to accommodate other regions.

U would think the bolded is obvious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Decibel:

Not at all but as one who loves good music, i'm only trying to make sense of the wailing from our Yoruba brothers in the South West.

6 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
huangcheng:

Not at all but as one who loves good music, i'm only trying to make sense of the wailing from our Yoruba brothers in the South West.

Awww That's so nice of u. Looking out for your brothers grin

6 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Decibel: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

She's the one that appointed Amechi as SGF na
Sorry nl SGF
You mean Secretary General of Fraudsters(SGF)?

5 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Decibel:
You mean Secretary General of Fraudsters(SGF)?

Berem is old enough to tell us the type of SGF they gave Amechi

4 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by fulanimafia: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:
When I created a thread asking for SS/SE people that supported Buhari to share their experiences, they called for my head.
They said I was a wailing wailer and they said I should wait n see how oga BuBu will balance the next set of appointments.

I've bn mostly on ghost mode since yesterday reading comments from Buhari's staunch supporters publicly wailing unlimited cheesy
While we've kindly accepted the members that registered yesterday, I regret to announce today that there are no more wailing membership forms due to over population in the club. Many people across Nigeria have shown(including Hausas Yorubas SE/SS) have shown interest in joining our club, hence we have to close admission for now.

From nl, the people our club accepted as at yesterday are Afam4eva, Hungerbad and passingshot. We all know they are Buhari's nl supporters but I respect the fact that they spoke out on time(without influence) unlike those that waited for APC leaders or Hausas to complain before they tried joining us.
Anyway the forms are gone, Hence Any wailer trying to join us in the wailing cheesy today is on his own. Kindly stay where u are

Long live nairaland
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by EasternLion: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

U're late but i reserved some food for u in the fridge

Welcome back boss

While u were gone, new wailers wanted to invade our territory cheesy

Lol, let me use okporo jiapu(cassava stem) and flog the idiots out.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by DANILSA(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Defending Buhari's action is a very difficult task. ask berem and my prof of ecomics, hon ngeneukwu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
DANILSA:
Defending Buhari's action is a very difficult task. ask berem and my prof of ecomics, hon ngeneukwu

Imagine if everyone had collectively walked like this when he made the first five appointments.
Some were even busy celebrating the 0 appointments for SE.
All of a sudden they've remembered that south have bn cheated out
Ok na

3 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
DANILSA:

Those ones appointed Amechi Iscarriot as SGF

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Happiness87(f): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hon minister Ngeneukwenu dre11 goke7 how market??

hahaha
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Happiness87:
Hon minister Ngeneukwenu dre11 goke7 how market??

hahaha
Ngeneukwuachi was here earlier but couldn't comment.
If na u nko? After she and Berem appointed Amechi SGF and Bubu gave the position to another Daura guy instead

4 Likes

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Happiness87(f): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rose2014:

Ngeneukwuachi was here earlier but couldn't comment.
If na u nko? After she and Berem appointed Amechi SGF and Bubu gave the position to another Daura guy
you know that they were hustling for PA to Ameachi hahaha, but They have been disappointed, but Hope still de, appointment plenty still remain.
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Happiness87:
you know that they were hustling for PA to Ameachi hahaha, but They have been disappointed, but Hope still de, appointment plenty still remain.

They've not commented since then cheesy cheesy

Ihe mere nnunu oturukpo n'onu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APDA leadership Crisis: Abuja Court Hears Motion On Genuine Executive Of APDA / President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast / JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Begins Construction Of International Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.