Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (40191 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by jogego(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2005
legs:

THOUGH I WAS REALLY TEMPTED, I DECIDED TO HOLD FAST TO MY DECISION TO REMAIN CELIBATE FOR LIFE AND JOIN A MONASTERY ALONG WITH LEGRY, MAMBA AND FEMI, SO I CALLED THEM AND WE SET OFF ON OUR JOURNEY

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! you mean you will leave this damsell in distress? Shege this bobo wicked oh
Re: Continue the story ... by CimonJorr(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2005
.. we stared out from Lagos, on an over-night bus to Aba.. our final destination was a monestary on the Mambilla plateau.. on getting to benin, the bus driver informed us that he would be going through warri.. due to the poor state of the road between Onitsha and Aba..

So, we progressed on our journey.. On arrival at Warri.. the unexpected happened.. the bus broke down...
Re: Continue the story ... by jogego(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2005
so we had to find somewhere to spend the night or be finished by the waffi mosquitoes b4 the sun came up in the morning...so we went down the road and came accross a...................
Re: Continue the story ... by CimonJorr(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2005
... joint on refinery rd... with a live band blaring out afro-jazz music, and the smell of suya in the air.. there were lots of pepper soup places around, and I was asking myself: "is this the same warri that I came to a few years earlier?"... So my friends and I went to one of the places to settle down and have some refreshments while the vehicle was awaiting repairs at dawn.. after all, we weren't really in a hurry to get to the monestary, and besides, once we got inside, there would be no star or stout.. Lo and behold, we now realised why we were so bent on getting to the monestary in good time.. out from nowhere came all manner and shapes of babes.. tall, short, fat, thin, hippy, lekpa.. I was astounded.. I now realised why they called Warri: "the town wey no gree die.."...
Re: Continue the story ... by jogego(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2005
before you could say jack robinson one of this pretty damsels was sitting on my knees playing with my irunmu(moustache) cool all protestations to get her to stand up proved futile. I looked at my colleagues and they were in the same dilemna....
Re: Continue the story ... by bolasho(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2005
we didnt know what to do at first but after a while I surmoned courage and reminded myself that we are suppose to be confirmed Lagos boys. I asked the chick on my knees where we could get a Motel .. at least to pass the nite and since we will not leaving warri untill the morning. the girls showed us.......
Re: Continue the story ... by jogego(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2005
and in one fell swoop we all forgot about the journey to the monastery. On waking up and getting ready to leave, the girl ask me for payment............ I said what kind of payment oh!!!! she said for services rendered
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2005
and i told her i don't do this kind of stuff, instead i would marry her...
Re: Continue the story ... by bolasho(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2005
and in a typical waffi voice she said shoooo na who go marry u? I never ready for marriage ooo. but if u won marry oo I go give u one girl way go dey ok for you. she said you want, I was shocked and ........
Re: Continue the story ... by jogego(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2005
was opening and closing my mouth like bonga fish until one fly entered my mouth.........
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2005
i removed the fly from my mouth and closed it, i stuttered( i couldnot believe i was asking!)...and i asked "the girl fine?"
Re: Continue the story ... by legs(f): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2005
.. and when i took a closer look i saw that it was actually a man! i checked up on mamba, femi and legry and they too had suffered the same fate, not only that the girls/men were shouting for their money and people were coming out to see what the commotion was about...
Re: Continue the story ... by CimonJorr(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2005
[hmmmmmmmm...........

Can someone honestly expect me to believe that he fell alseep with a man/woman by his side?.. Didn't he check the equipment before action ??.. Also, if he didn't check, which would imply that no action took place, then what is one paying for ]

Where do I continue this story from
Re: Continue the story ... by CimonJorr(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2005
ok.. let me try...  undecided

... Eventually we all found ourselves outside the motel... being battered by these he/she-devils, and  being jeered upon by the crowd.. I had never been so embarrassed in my life.. and all I could think of then and there was the fact that my sweet angel was who had pushed me into this ridicule...

We found ourselves at the Police Divisional headquarters, Ekpan.. Then, we went before the DPO...
Re: Continue the story ... by legs(f): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2005
CimonJorr:
Can someone honestly expect me to believe that he fell asleep with a man/woman by his side?.. Didn't he check the equipment before action ??..
guys thats what you get for being too enthusiastic sometimes.
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2005
the DPO wanted to know what the problem was...I tried explaining, but he did not believe me.Fortunately, as we were about to be put in a cell, lo and behold, I saw Eedris Abdulkareem coming into the cell shouting"hey DPO, HOW FAR, na ma guys be those boiz na, make u try free them". The DPO, freed us , but not after parting with all the money in our pockets...we were then stranded...
Re: Continue the story ... by bolasho(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2005
we started thinking of what to do cos we still have our minds on making it to the monestary. already it was morning so we planing on checking on our bus (that was taking us from lagos), an luckily for us the bus was about leaving warri to start the journey to Aba so we joined them and we were on the road again. But one thing that was bogging me was the fact that we dont have any ..........
Re: Continue the story ... by Angelgal(f): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2005
more money having been stripped of all our cash by DPO HowFar at the police station. How on earth were we going to cope? That was when I saw.....
Re: Continue the story ... by jogego(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2005
....the she devils abi na he-devils coming down the road towards us....yepa na im we pick race begin run towardds the garage weda we go see motor carry us commot this waffi land. we got into a but going to Aba and the journey was going smooothly until we got to a "wetin u carry".................
Re: Continue the story ... by kemmy(f): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2005
.........I can't even remember the beginning of the story.Everyone is living their fantasy in this story...........Do you know what?You guys could get someone to publish this...,I'm sure it will make a good read........na the case of the writer go cause wahala though........
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2005
We could publish it and offer a cash prize to anyone who can figure out what the story is all about!!
Re: Continue the story ... by kemmy(f): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2005
.......That one I know will be impossible!
Re: Continue the story ... by matrix(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2005
.....fortunately for us the papers of our car were correct...so
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2005
.... so we locked the thread! (I can't bring myself to do it. It's just amusing that people keep posting)
Re: Continue the story ... by bolasho(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2005
But in their usual way, they stoped us and started asking for our PARTICULARS. We showed them our Original Papers theysaw it and they will never be satisfied so before we know it they asked us Oga u no go ROGA us? we were so shocked that .......
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2005
we gave them our party coolers, not out particulars. The officers asked us why we did that, and we said...

(this topic is fun)...(not part of the story.
Re: Continue the story ... by Greatpeter(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2005
We did according to your command. We thought corruption is no more in Nigeria so...
Re: Continue the story ... by Greatpeter(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2005
So we want to do things legitimately.
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2005
This is still going on?
Re: Continue the story ... by Greatpeter(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2005
Yes! it is.
Re: Continue the story ... by Ra(f): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2005
@hot-angel, my sentiments exactly..... can't believe this thread is still alive. smiley
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2005
*flattered*, i can't believe I think just like Ra does.. she is too much. much love Ra..it's an honor to think the same way a great woman like you does. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Who Will Be The First To Fall? / ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.