Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (41818 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2009
After some investigation on the web, Einstein discovered the women were actually Caroline Ikpe and Trish Ogunjobi and not the other way round as Abike Dabiri had introduced them . He passed the information to Ekkert who in turn conveyed the message to HQ, Ekkert then told Einstein and Melissa that they had some physical training scheduled for that evening.
While Einstein was changing into his exercising gear the Ting things, 'that's not my name' started blaring on the FM radio. Without thinking bout it and also still stark naked Einstein started dancing and singing the lyrics as best he could.

He went, ". . . they call me quiet girl, but i'm a rioo. . ot. That's not my name, that's not my name . La la la. . . "

while still dancing he heard what he thought was a female clear her throat, he turned around to see Melissa giggling and Ekkert with a sardonic smile. He said to them, "i was just getting warmed up"
Re: Continue the story ... by trekkie: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2009
as einstein got dressed, ekkert began talking about what lay ahead of them
Re: Continue the story ... by lanosic: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2010
--
Sorry to interupt the flow but,
Now you have a website to play this game : Continuethisstory.com
--
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2010
She told them now that european league season was over alot of football fans would return internet forums to fill the void. Einstein asked her, "so what does that have to do with the mission at hand ? ". She stood quiet for a while before shrugging her shoulders and replying , "i don't know, just felt like sharing that info with y'all"
Re: Continue the story ... by juicygirl: 11:27pm On May 31, 2010
Without any hesitation Einstein rose to his feet.,,,,
Re: Continue the story ... by bioye(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2010
only for his attention to be drawn to the newsflash on CNN,,
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
And in 2010 this thread started by legry is still not dead,
Re: Continue the story ... by omotofine(f): 12:48am On Feb 22, 2011
and it's still alive in 2011.
Re: Continue the story ... by bgees(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2011
So he decided to to post on the thread only to develop running stomach.
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
. . . .and in view of recent happenings Einstein knew the time was drawing close. After all the preparation he had received for years the time to act was now. He knew there was some truth to what the evangelist, Harold Camping, had been saying. The end of the world
was near unless . . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by MaiSuya(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
Na wa O! so this story still dey?

So where do I continue? lets see. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by jackpot(f): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2011
. . .Ghadafi steps down and give over power to. . ."
Einstein picks up the tv remote and offs the tv
As he was about to change his pyjamas, he heard the knocks on the door and voice of a pretty young lady calling "sweets, are you inside? Do you care if i come in"
Still in his pyjamas, he. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
. . .he replies, "just a second hon". He rushes into the bathroom to use some mouth wash and cologne before dashing to the door. He opens the door to see it was his hairy great aunt, Sylvia, who sweated a lot . .
Re: Continue the story ... by trekkie: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2011
@edoyad you ought to write a book or script or something.
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
Great Aunt Sylvia he said sarcastistically you look so good, sure every lady envy your everly youthful face and figure, in hope of getting her off his neck.
Now that's a good lad she snarled, get this old body of mine a chair to sit and a cup of coffee, you seem to be loosing your manners with every breath you take
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
It's a ridiculously small number, you could learn 100 words in a couple of days, particularly when you're in the country surrounded by the language," he says.

"People do say that from a learner's point of view, English is relatively easy to use without too much grammar, but Fabio Capello needs a range, presumably, and to communicate emotions and a bit of nuance
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2011
(@ trekkie, missed u guys too.)

. . . Einstein then changes the subject of the conversation by shocking Aunt Sylvia,"dear aunt, i think i'd love to have a baby". The room was suddenly silent for a few seconds, though it could have been minutes considering how long it lasted to Einstein. After a while, Sylvia put up her hands and let burst a wild guffaw, "buaaaa. . . .hahaha . . .haaaa, you . . .y . . .o u funny little son of a . .buaaaha . . .ha" . Einstein amazed at her reaction could do nothing but join her with his own sheepish laugh, "hee. . .heee . . . .heheee. ."
Re: Continue the story ... by latogng: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2011
and with smiles all over his face
Re: Continue the story ... by MaiSuya(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
. . he continues, ''I'm finding it a little hard to understand why you find the prospect of my having a baby so hilarious, Aunt. I'd love to know your reason''.
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
Aunt Sylvia's mood immediately changed when she heard the question, she became sad. What followed,"son", aunt Sylvia said in a low tune, almost whispering; then she continued, "unfortunately immediately you were born your mother and i thought it best if we had your 'pair' snapped off.". Einstein stood there looking at her motionless, she noticed his stare and continued, "ah come on son, you know how your dad was with the ladies ? Your mum was one of his victims too if you don't know. We were just trying to make sure you didn't end up like him. Besides why do you think you grew up to be so tall and muscular ? "
Re: Continue the story ... by jackpot(f): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2011
. . .and Einstein replied, . . . cool
Re: Continue the story ... by ARareGem(f): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2011
Well he didn't exactly reply. He simply went into the kitchen and closed the doors. They could understand how he felt. They sat down on the couch to reflect solemnly. Then they heard the noise. It was coming from the kitchen. Perharps Einstein was looking for something to eat, they thought. But that was quite strange. . . Then, they heard somethn else. . . it was a scraping sound. Suddenly, they stood up alert. Finally, the noise stopped. Their blood was already cold with fear. Then the doors opened, he came out with bloodshot eyes, looking like Lucifer himself firmly holdn up a very very sharp cutlass. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by trekkie: 3:46am On Apr 17, 2011
einstein had lapsed into a childhool stutter at the shocking news
Re: Continue the story ... by jackpot(f): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2011
. . .while rushing closer, he notices for the second time, the bumps and curvatures of her aunt's roundish sexy outlines. . .then evil Hot thoughts start creeping inside his mind. . .maybe he needs to check whether he's actually sterile. . .yes some sort of action will do. . .he dropped the cutlass, comes closer, unbuttoned his shirt, removed his singlet and . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
ripped off her blouse but got turned off at the sight of million scars that ran from above her bosom to her navel, they were so gross and highly . . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by edoyad(m): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2011
. . .repulsive. "nnnyyyaaammaaa", Einstein said with a grimace on his face. Aunt sylvia looked up him from the floor and asked,"wetin you come mean by that one young man ? ". Eistein replied, "nothing Aunty, just remembered our pastor instructed us to fast for 5 days, that is we should also abstain from all worldly pleasures in that period". Aunt Sylvia lay quiet for sometime before replying,"well i applied for 6 days casual leave so i'll be here when you finish your . . Fast", deliberately pronouncing the fast slowly for emphasis. Einstein swallowed saliva, "gulp".
Re: Continue the story ... by jackpot(f): 3:52am On Apr 22, 2011
**guys, this our einstein go soon turn to a mad man; about 20 failed attempts @ romance grin **
Re: Continue the story ... by Crazyboycory22: 2:26am On Jun 16, 2012
And then a nuke was dropped onto the city and everybody died and went to HELL.
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nooo, I was the only righteous person alive then so I made it to heaven. God sent me back to the earth to start things afresh. He only gave me my brain to use in paving my way on this earth. I've been wandering about for the past 3wks. I stumbled on NL that wasn't destroyed when the nook was droped. I've been mingling with the souls @ the romance section but one of them had the liver to ban me. How can a non living soul do that to a living soul Well I guess it's because I've not been able to fully utilize my power. I decided to check other boards/ sections on NL and here I am. I'd be stuck here for a lil while before moving on to maximizing my potentials.
Re: Continue the story ... by Oahray: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2013
And so my story continues. Merging with the shadows, watching unseen, the growing signs of life, alien life that mysteriously appeared after the blast. Waiting for that time... The right time.
Re: Continue the story ... by princesa(f): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
and the wait has ended.......
Re: Continue the story ... by Oahray: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
... Or so I thought. (tongue)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Which Of These Pills Will You Pick?(photos) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix) / How Many Hands Formed This Beautiful Shape Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.