Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council (30482 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Inconsequential Portfolios Given To Ndigbo, Ohaneze, Njiko Igbo Alledges. / Why Saraki's Arraignment Is Unacceptable To Objective Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by Teryfik(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

go ask them,for people that are crying so much for a biafra.....they realy cry too much in nigeria.....

abegi,,,,if you want to lead,then be a good example....heavens....
"drug trafficking is not good"
"prostitution is not good"
"baby-fabrics is not good"
"get-money-no-matter-what is not good"
"dont caring if your neighbor dies is not good"
"reporting the oba of lagos to icc is not good"(you could have fit to go to his doorstep to complain,you are free,its your rights,you are nigerians)......THAT IS TREASON!!!

thats why i like ojukwu,even till today.....i will never say anything against ojukwu........ojukwu waited till the rest of nigeria was free,we suffered all toghether under occupation,as he saw his igbo brothers and sisters been butchard,that is when he reacted,like any good leader would do.....
bros wat exactly r u yarning.....if u understand him pls ur help is urgently needed
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by Eluwilussit(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
PublicAssurance:
WOW this Abacha defender is making some sense for this first time today!!....Good for you!...I so impressed!

Bruh, did u think I am a northerner? Is that the reason for your attack? Abeg, I always talk sense. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by princfred(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Make dem go jump for river....am a Yoruba man and I don't care if Buhari appoints from only his family.... as long as he delivers....It's difficult to find a decent Yoruba/igbo man. Hausas are largely reasonable compared to the former!! lipsrsealed
yet others are more developed. Be wise stop falling for their lies.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by XBLadez: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

The koko.

And the thing about Yorubas is, if they voted for you, they will give the person a chance. If things do not improve, they won't keep quiet about it.

Yorubas are nobody's true ally.They fight for their own personal interest. The more Nigerians understand this, the less likely they are to expect Yorubas to support any non-Yoruba cause.
Well, the game is still on. We'll see how it turns out in the end. But I just hate this set of useless bastards crying for appointments like they would represent us well if they get it. They're greedy fools! They're wailing for their own stomach, not for Igbos. They should just shut up

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by Forwetinnah: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
That customs boss should be closely monitored before the Jihadist/Terrorist uses him to flood the North with arms/ammunition
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by henrysam(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Like they can do something about it.
The bracelet have been put in the hand of Buhari. Who will remove it.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by henrysam(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Like they can do something about it.
The bracelet have been put in the hand of Buhari. Who will remove it.
Time will surely tell.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by snowytee(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rexnegro:

The federal character you talked abt is only applicable in ministerial appointment and not appointment to head agencies...mind you agencies differs from ministries...go read The constitution well. federal characters In dis regards, The president has the full right to appoint whoever he wishes weda they re all from one village e no concern anybody but on The appointment of ministers then he's constitutionally obliged to observe federal character that you mentioned. People need to understand that before wailing or not.
You are trying to be too smart Sir.A situation where President,Senate president,House of rep leader,Chief judge are from the north is cool by you?Executive,Legislature and Judiciary all headed by one region is cool,right?
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by princfred(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Back then the north didn't vote massively for GEJ yet his appointments weren't this lopsided. Well, in PMB we are dealing with an illiterate, bigoted, mentally twisted fellow so his actions are in line with what's anticipated. His political intelligence is still at animal cow level- vengeance at the risk of tearing the nation apart. If the northerners are so competent and good how come they are the least developed with all the president they've produced over the years?- Liars and their naive follower.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by profinaya: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Am surprise to read some comments about competency etc. So go as far as saying even if the president appoint people only from his village they won't bother as long as they can perform bla bla bla. People with this mentality are no different from those that justified apatheid south africa. Mandela should be reminded that the whites south africas where ruling well so the blacks shouldn't worry.
These were the same people that critized the gej of tribalisim and now they are triying to justify tribalisim using competence to hide their intent. In as much as you supports apc, it doesn't mean you should not be objective sometimes
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by anigold(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
yungpowers:
You are just a preposterous, outlanded, outmolded ethnic bigot.
Immaturity runs in your veins.
Senseless frustrated fowl.

bros pack well joor...

U dont have to behave like a little child... I did not insult u so respect your manhood...
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by Standing5(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
franudi:
An idiot is better than you.
IDIOCY METER, That make you.
The reference point of all idiots
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by billyG(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sveen:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/buharis-appointments-unacceptable-to-ndigbo-ohaneze-youth-council/
If una like make una go jump inside lagoon or Izu river,una no vote 4 him b/c una hate am 4 no reason & he hate una too,which is a draw.i advice una to snd a delegations including d white bearded Abubakar go beg am to 4giv una foolishness & tamper justice with mercy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by PenSniper: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
kuuljay:
you call somebody an illiterate terrorist who rears cows yet you wail that he didn't choose your people to work with him? pls allow us to choose who will lead us in our zoo grin grin grin grin who else agrees with me on this one grin grin grin grin

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by tsdarkside(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Teryfik:
bros wat exactly r u yarning.....if u understand him pls ur help is urgently needed

i am just saying....to go to icc is a dishonest move,from their side......do you realy hate me that much,that you would sell me to the enemy of our black-family??

never forget joseph...........
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by tsdarkside(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
kuuljay:
you call somebody an illiterate terrorist who rears cows yet you wail that he didn't choose your people to work with him? pls allow us to choose who will lead us in our zoo grin grin grin grin who else agrees with me on this one grin grin grin grin

big time......

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by tsdarkside(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm not black american. I'm Nigerian

then what are you talking about the black americans??...the black americans need our help,more than ever.....them dis wan have miss road......
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
kuuljay:

They should leave our zoo for us.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by PenSniper: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
emmykk:
Tinubu be like jonathan forgive us for we didnt know what we were doing.

The sgf is to check atiku influence in adamawa

What is Tinubu's in this ? Did he complain ? Do you think Tinubu's influence in nigerian politics is narrowed down to Yorubas alone ?
Be deceiving yourself.
This is ibos' cry for being snubbed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
you dont reap were u didnt sow

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by homesteady(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lmaoooooooooooo! rubbish!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by PenSniper: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
AnanseK:

So Jonathan never complete the second Niger Bridge he promised them?

That will be done by bearfrau

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by GoldHorse(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
We know. You guys even said the new NNPC boss wasn't core igbo. I am sure if Ojukwu was alive to be made a minister you will still have one or two complaints. Please live with it. This should not be about tribe but about ability

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by PenSniper: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Seawhy:
This is too bad and unacceptable.
All igbos should come out and condemn this apartheid.
Igbos are part of Nigeria

Not a zoo again ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by Ilekeh(f): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
tsdarkside:

then what are you talking about the black americans??...the black americans need our help,more than ever.....them dis wan have miss road......

I don't know what's making you think we don't need each other's help.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by bakila: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
At a point the deceived people in some part of Northern Nigeria to align with them on the basis of religion. Today they kick and are angry because a Christian Kilba and an Eggon man were appointed into national position. Theyw ere happy when Ngozi, Anyim, Chidoka, Oduah, Ekpendu, Opara, Opara into national office. They did not remember that they had tried to align with christian on North-East and central Nigeria.
Alas the people of South-Eastern Nigeria has began to loss allies in the North.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by MadCow1: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

And who told you that there is guarantee that Awusa/Fulani/ yoruba would have allowed Ngige to be Senate president. You've lost some screws in your brain bro. You don't know this country. In the zoo, you don't hope, you take what you can see like wolves.
Exactly what arewans are doing right now, taking all they can lay their hands on like hungry painted dogs.

Another Igbo lost soul.

Ebele gi na eme'm.

So we did not give ourselves a fighting chance because we are afraid the Yorubas and Hausas would not let us win. So we sir back and hope to get handed a position in a government we didn't support ahead of the Hausas and Yorubas who did.

You need Jesus..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by aspirebig: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
I am not surprised jare, this is just the beginning of 90% and 10%; sharing ratio.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by Ignyte(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Una no vote Baba una wan get appointment.... Laff wan kill me so tey I write am in full... Left for y'all the guy should have lost his campaign investments and gone back to Daura. Were you fair to him during elections? Did Tribalism not get in the way of your thoughts during elections?? He won the elections and you quickly forgot that 'TO EVERY ACTION; THERE IS AN 'EQUAL' AND 'OPPOSITE' REACTION'.

Simple SS1 physics was what the entire Ndigbo with all their Professors and Geniuses forgot. You were Tribalistic from the very beginning. Buhari only gave you a taste of your own poison and una dey kill una selves on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by gentlelily(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Not really surprised and moreover nothing to lose because I never really believe in the change that will be welded by people who need change in their life and attitude
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council by kalohkaloh: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
It irritates me to no end when some dullards on this platform wail about PMB appointments! I passed through enugu-onitsha and PH-Aba roads recently and I felt truly sorry for my ndigbo brothers! Also saw monumental filth in ariara market! Yet many top igbo technocrats and politicians held top positions in Nigeria in recent times! What did they do to help the region with good roads and clean environment? Shioor! I don't care if PMB appoints every minister from his village as long as real development comes to the east and other parts of the country!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti (Photos) / Atiku Commissions The Chicken Cottage In Yola (Photos) / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.