Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

An Awkward Moment At The Office Today - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Awkward Moment At The Office Today (32978 Views)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Check Out The Killer That Was Killed At My Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by Ishilove: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Originalsly:
You still don't get it....you gave too much information. Stop keep thinking you can relate stuff as long as you don't mention name and age. Didn't you take a confidentiality oath? My issue with you is about confidentiality. On sperm count... high or low sperm count is of little importance in this case. The same happens all the time ...cheating wives getting pregnant for neighbours...whether the husband has high or low sperm count. A man should know he has low sperm count....and should know or find out what to eat to increase his flow. Having a low sperm count doesn't mean he can't impregnate his wife.Personally, there are other checkups that are more important than sperm count check up so I see no reason for all the fuss about it.
Which bloody confidentiality?? Did he mention anybody's name??
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by Originalsly: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Which bloody confidentiality?? Did he mention anybody's name??
Must a name be mentioned in order to breach confidentiality? ...yes/no?
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Originalsly:
Must a name be mentioned in order to breach confidentiality? ...yes/no?
Yes
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Na wa oo. I don't even know if I should laugh or cry for the man. He had better carried out a DNA test to ascertain if the children are his.
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by AreaFada2: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
delishpot:

Did you get a second opinion?

I know a woman who was pregnant and a doctor after doing scan said fetus was dead. No heart beat. Was prepping for a Da d C in 3 days if it doesnt happen naturaly. She and hubby left and went for second opinion and baby was fine. Tiny heart was beating today he is a healthy 10 year old. Why force a girl to accept she had an abortion?

There have been lots of cases where doctors were wrong.
Well after much foot dragging the girl and mum reluctantly agreed to tests which we did. The problem was confirmed but they insisted it wasn't a problem at all. They then went ahead to a doctor they know to arrange with him. The dad was in the hospital administration. Instead of all going together as agreed, they went there first to wait. The doctor then completely forgot to interpret results independently or explain what the results mean saying it can be done abroad. If no problem why need to go abroad? shocked They refused to go to another hospital where they know no one. They then seized the results. But unknown to them, I'm quite familiar with reproductive science. cheesy. Luckily a copy of the initial diagnostic report was with me. They didn't know a copy was made. I gave my former prof, an award winning assisted reproduction expert in the West to have a look. My dear, there's so much 419 in 9ja. Too many are ready to deceive for some pecuniary gains. Force to admit ke? When I know someone who witnessed it? How do you think I found out, from Ifa? grin cheesy
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by delishpot: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
AreaFada2:
Well after much foot dragging the girl and mum reluctantly agreed to tests which we did. The problem was confirmed but they insisted it wasn't a problem at all. They then went ahead to a doctor they know to arrange with him. The dad was in the hospital administration. Instead of all going together as agreed, they went there first to wait. The doctor then completely forgot to interpret results independently or explain what the results mean saying it can be done abroad. If no problem why need to go abroad? shocked They refused to go to another hospital where they know no one. They then seized the results. But unknown to them, I'm quite familiar with reproductive science. cheesy. Luckily a copy of the initial diagnostic report was with me. They didn't know a copy was made. I gave my former prof, an award winning assisted reproduction expert in the West to have a look. My dear, there's so much 419 in 9ja. Too many are ready to deceive for some pecuniary gains. Force to admit ke? When I know someone who witnessed it? How do you think I found out, from Ifa? grin cheesy

LOL @ the Ifa part. grin My brother things are happening o. Every one out to gain no mater who they have to climb to acheive their aim. Well I dont doubt your story. Just to be sure that the reult is what it says it is thats all. Wishing you all the best bro.
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by AreaFada2: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
delishpot:

LOL @ the Ifa part. grin My brother things are happening o. Every one out to gain no mater who they have to climb to acheive their aim. Well I dont doubt your story. Just to be sure that the reult is what it says it is thats all. Wishing you all the best bro.
Thanx Sir. Moved on long ago. And very grateful for God's undeserved blessings since.
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by donKonji: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Originalsly:
Hmmm...that can make him lose sleep....every night! He should not only look at himself and wife...but at his and his wife's family tree....is anyone light skinned?...and does the child have any of their features? Then again....these reputable labs....are they really testing?...or just pushing out positive results? He should take someone's child and go do a DNA test to know if the testing labs are really genuine.

The result is usually a sequence of numbers. All labs churned out exactly the same combinations. Therefore the probability that they all release positive results is highly unlikely since the number patterns cannot be exactly similar for all labs. What do u think?
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by Originalsly: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
donKonji:

The result is usually a sequence of numbers. All labs churned out exactly the same combinations. Therefore the probability that they all release positive results is highly unlikely since the number patterns cannot be exactly similar for all labs. What do u think?
Ok...in that case he should have no doubt about him being the father....but if he wants to find the reason for the child being light skinned....then he should look up his ancestry as well as his wife's.
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by Ishilove: 2:28am On Aug 31, 2015
AreaFada2:
I wonder how she hoped to pull it off. So much lies and deceit in the world.
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by stevecantrell: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2015
mayorbillz:
Where is the confidentiality in ur profession?

Well as long as he's not given away any personal or bio data, he's still covered.

OP, could have taken a deeper history from the guy like has he patronised any other women since the birth of those children ? He could have caught an infection which send his count down. it can happen very fast.
We shouldn't assume anything until DNA verification is conducted.
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by alstacs(m): 1:35am On Sep 01, 2015
Ishilove:

O nigga puhleese!! No names were mentioned so what is the big deal??

Royver please keep on posting these experiences for us to read and learn from. As long as the identities of those involved are hidden, then I find alstacs concerns irrelevant.

What do we then say about doctors who publish medical memoirs with details of cases which they have handled? Usually the identities of the patients are hidden and sometimes events and dates are changed to further protect them, but the core of the cases remain real.
OK na. Issorai
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by Ishilove: 1:59am On Sep 01, 2015
alstacs:
OK na. Issorai
Good morring grin
Re: An Awkward Moment At The Office Today by yorhmienerd(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Akward indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Not Get Married To A Nigerian Man / Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.