Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Lalasticlala What Have I Done??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lalasticlala What Have I Done??? (402 Views)

Lalasticlala Set To Wed / My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? / Have I Been Deflowered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lalasticlala What Have I Done??? by 175(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dear lalasticlala,

I'm very sad to call you out again!

How's the family? I Hope fine? If so doxology.

Mr spambot banned me from the politics section when I was trying to add content to NairaLand. This is unfair naaa!

I just want you to use your good office to prevail on the object to stay clear of my way. Failure to do this, I shall direct my lawyers to institute legal action against NairaLand as a whole!

I dey easily vex. . .so I expect you to do the needful.

Thank You!

Regards,
175, GCON
Chief Press Secretary to Barcanista, GCFR
Re: Lalasticlala What Have I Done??? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Spambot banned yours sincerely too. So no be only you. cheesy
Lets enjoy the ban together.
Re: Lalasticlala What Have I Done??? by donholy28(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
I quote person for politics section..two bots ban me
Re: Lalasticlala What Have I Done??? by lalasticlala(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
If you have issues, with my colleague anti spam bot, or any other complain, no need to create a thread for it, just mail the super moderators.. Or moderators of the section..

(1)

Getting Married Is Like Running A Race / Mums Train Kids To Be Gold-diggers On Tyra Show / Hello! Prospective Couples! Here Are Things U Can Do To Make Ur Wedding Nyt Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.