Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! (2093 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by biafranking: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
I----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) WAS
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - HERE

Nobody calls the king of biafra but my network will never dissapoint me..

Long live the federal rep of biafra..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by chigoizie7(m): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Uteghe:
Nnamdi Kanu,the fraud defrauding few igbo artisans who care to listen to his crap. BH held Nija by the balls without radio station. You don't secede through radio talk shows. Igbo Kwenu!

Thunder fire ur balls

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! by GENTLENNAJI(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Are u talking to me Director?
*Yes! Am talking u.
Okay! My name is ChukwuEbuka Nnaji and I'm calling from Biafraland
*Go ahead! The humanity is listening including BAN KI-moon

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Value Abba Kyari [President Chief Of Staff] Brings -- By Segun Adeniyi / See The 8 Ministerial List Nominees Screened By DSS / See A Tweet On Twitter That Predicted Bomb Blast In Abuja And Lagos A Day Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.