Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

PMB Okays Centenary City Project - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PMB Okays Centenary City Project (29164 Views)

Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City / PMB Okays Centenary City Project / PMB Okays Centenary City Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by DeKen: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm, Maybe.

OLADD:

He approved the project simply because it will become a Northern monument. I can bet it with you that Buhari would have done otherwise if the project had tilted favourably toward the South. A clear example was the Lagos Metro Rail project the bigot truncated in his first reign as Head of State.
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by francizy(m): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
demolinka:
*Holds Wailer's ear* Read am well, NO GOVT FUNDING!!!

***Holds lying liar's dirty ear***

Read am well, GEJ INITIATED THE PROJECT... cheesy tongue
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by francizy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
OLADD:

He approved the project simply because it will become a Northern monument. I can bet it with you that Buhari would have done otherwise if the project had tilted favourably toward the South. A clear example was the Lagos Metro Rail project the bigot truncated in his first reign as Head of State.

Endorsed by me! cool
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Krucifax(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
I'm a big fan of the Project and for those who understand it's implications it would be a welcome boost to both the economy and status of Abuja in particular and Nigeria in general. Below are some pics I personally took when I was in Nigeria and went there to make enquiries.

1 Like

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Krucifax(m): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
More pics.

1 Like

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Krucifax(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
All the pics I took were from the sales/enquiries suite facing the proposed development areas.

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Krucifax(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
More pics.

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Krucifax(m): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
More pics

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by moshino(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
As far as it is in the North ? Approved.

Second Niger Bridge ? Suspend.

When the the ghost palm ripes, the ghost will[b] plug[/b] it. A word is enough for the wise.

PLUCK
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Krucifax(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
More pics.

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by ocelot2006(m): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2015
omojoshy:
Baba is working, slowly but surely.....
Where are the WWA (Wailing Wailers Association) !!! tongue tongue

Right behind the Zombie & Paper M@stub@tors Union (ZPMU).
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by xamuelotu(m): 12:13am On Aug 29, 2015
What happen to eko Atlantic city

1 Like

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Krucifax(m): 12:17am On Aug 29, 2015
DeKen:
Wow. It will be nice to see new administrations continuing good projects of their predecessors even if they are from different parties.
This had often set this country back in the past where new administrations want to undo every thing they can undo and start new ones.

By the way, this is the same project that Ayim was said to have fooled GEJ into signing when it was his personal project, and some folks used the false story to castigate GEJ. I wonder why some people are so eager to throw mud at GEJ. And they even made it sound like the project was funded by govt, but will end up as Ayim's personal property.

I think you'll find that people in the know on any subject are a minority. That explains the band wagon mentality you'll find them showing. The scale of the plan "if they can execute" means no one man can control it. It'll create jobs and wealth. The only true flaw that many are not addressing is the fact that the common man would not have a stake in it as far as ownership goes. This is due to the proposed prices of both residential and commercial units. If you are not a millionaire you can only visit to work and play which isn't all bad I guess.
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 29, 2015
okay...
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by freshdude99(m): 12:26am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Good one

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Dude if you are not innovative in ur style, u loose relevance. Ur swag boring die...
Swerve abeg and stop booking space
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 29, 2015
adeekiti:
Great one there, the poster above me don't worry I care grin
no mind am, he grew up in the lungu. I care too.

1 Like

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 29, 2015
shadowgwalker:
no mind am, he grew up in the lungu. I care too.
lungu grin #we care

1 Like

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Venom104: 12:59am On Aug 29, 2015
May God allow me be part of this Construction Project.. Amen smiley

1 Like

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by AAinEqGuinea: 1:40am On Aug 29, 2015
California30:
If you believe this shiit, you will also believe that the Chibok girls were truly kidnapped.

Dear God.
I pray that $1 will be N600 before December, if i send 200 dollars back home to my family make e last for 2 years.

Do you think this project shares the same fate as Eko Atlantic?
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by 2n2k(m): 2:51am On Aug 29, 2015
chigoizie7:
I thought GEJ already approved this same centinary thing.

Nice one though, but I see no season why PMB should take credit of this project. I mean, it was birthed under GEJ and approved under GEJ, even the compensation were still under GEJ, so, what's this fuss about?

Osinbajo, just see your life, because of partisan politics, a pastor and a professor of law can no longer call a spade a spade without fear or favor?, ISORAI, kwanchiniu

Cool down and reflect on what led to the positive nod given to the project by Buhari.

The National Vice Chairman of PDP - Dr Caro Ojougboh petitioned Buhari asking him to cancel the project because it was a scam by the former SGF - Anyim who he claimed personally owned the project. The media started feasting on the petition with some reporting that the Minister of FCT was forced to issue the C of O for project land in the name of Anyim.

Everybody expected negative reaction from Buhari especially since the Board of Directors of project is populated by PDP chieftains - Anyim, Ayeni etc but he rather listened to the defence presented to him by the Board and decided in favour of continuation of the project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 29, 2015
The dullard is looking for cheap compliments! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 29, 2015
The images of Nigerian environment disturb my eyes a lot! Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Youngzedd(m): 4:44am On Aug 29, 2015
Dalyricz:
Help me tell the poster above me that I need a house girl.

Better. Too many Jobless people roaming around, with your offer, She can be a little responsible.
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Youngzedd(m): 4:46am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Good one

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

My problem with you is that you do not make use of this your FTC rubbish.

You're totally lossing everything.

Just tell me what you have gained so far.

My advise: Play it smart.
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by copiescopy(m): 5:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Northern Agenda Loading.....

The guy below and the other guy below with one other guy below has more to say ...............
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by anwo247: 5:46am On Aug 29, 2015
GEJ started the centenary project. Anyone that uses airport road abuja would see that the project is up for some time now.

Another bad reporting voice of stealing glory.

Mtchewwwwww

#DauraDullard
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by AnanseK(m): 5:54am On Aug 29, 2015
The SE should be happy now. Ayim's personal project - the biggest estate in the country has been approved by PMB.
Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by Gentlemedi(m): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2015
I don't see how 2nd Niger bridge will be suspended and this will be approved.

1 Like

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by bignametweets1: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2015
We make your events complete with what it ought to look lik ..... We give u an every seconds smile by seeing your guests been attended to efficiently ..... We do all your bidding with a perfect touch....
. We are CITY GALZ event ushers ... Call us now and book an event with us ...... 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c

Re: PMB Okays Centenary City Project by tunde1200(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Good initiative baba.

What PHD holder cannot initiate in 6years baba that no go school can do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Department Of Interior Decorations / Pictures Of Beautiful Houses From Google Images / The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.