Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Some Girls Are Silly..read - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Silly..read (2298 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / You Are Silly If You Re Five Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Silly..read by phayvoursky(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] Wlc.

Goodnight.
[/size]
ONE BIG FAMILY
Re: Some Girls Are Silly..read by cyprus000: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
phayvoursky:

THATS THE K.O PUNCH.

TROUBLE DE SLEEP; SHAKARA GO WAKE AM.
[size=13pt] No be so baba.
Me na pastor,a true man of Godgrin.
Abi dem no tell you.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Silly..read by cyprus000: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
phayvoursky:

ONE BIG FAMILY
[size=13pt] Ya.
Nothing personal..bruh.
[/size]
Re: Some Girls Are Silly..read by SUGARBEE(f): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Wlc.

Goodnight.
[/size]
Oh you wish... I keep to myself here and would never exchange words with anyone, I never knew you were so bent on getting my attention.. Did I quote or insult you that you decided to run your godforsaken fingers to type the rubbish you just spew.. I wouldn't blame your lack of maturity tho. . I blame it on myself for even responding to a kid like you.. Go suck your momma's tits boy,you unrepentant _wanker! .. I don't know why se.un didn't restrict this section to adults only.. If you ever quote me after today, am gonna make you regret even knowing the internet exists.. Blab all you want, am off. . I can't waste my time in replying you again
Re: Some Girls Are Silly..read by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Oh you wish... I keep to myself here and would never exchange words with anyone, I never knew you were so bent on getting my attention.. Did I quote or insult you that you decided to run your godforsaken fingers to type the rubbish you just spew.. I wouldn't blame your lack of maturity tho. . I blame it on myself for even responding to a kid like you.. Go suck your momma's tits boy,you unrepentant _wanker! .. I don't know why se.un didn't restrict this section to adults only.. If you ever quote me after today, am gonna make you regret even knowing the internet exists.. Blab all you want, am off. . I can't waste my time in replying you again

Re: Some Girls Are Silly..read by SUGARBEE(f): 12:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Some Girls Are Silly..read by cyprus000: 12:25am On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Oh you wish... I keep to myself here and would never exchange words with anyone, I never knew you were so bent on getting my attention.. Did I quote or insult you that you decided to run your godforsaken fingers to type the rubbish you just spew.. I wouldn't blame your lack of maturity tho. . I blame it on myself for even responding to a kid like you.. Go suck your momma's tits boy,you unrepentant self-servicer! .. I don't know why se.un didn't restrict this section to adults only.. If you ever quote me after today, am gonna make you regret even knowing the internet exists.. Blab all you want, am off. . I can't waste my time in replying you again
[size=13pt][b]
The embolded

WTF..are you for real bittch.

That a whole cyprus000 will stoop so low to seek attention of cesspool of sub human filth.

Out of the whole damsel all around me,it is a lowlife worthless piece of shitt that I seek her attention, on cyber space at that.

do I look like one of those your douche-faggy dickweasel who disgrace humanity,by having anything to do with an infinitesimal vapid cretin.

gifted with a witless egotistical imagination that
can at all times command an interminable and consistent series of
stupidity to malign with idiocy.

An to even think that this brain dead lummox had to play victim card on who insulted first,is another sickening fact.
This is the same cum-dump that was first to insult the Op. Well I don't blame you,the amnesia is really taking a toll.

NOTE: I don't telorate hogwash. Anytime I see you inducing the guinea worm-like virus of stupidity on people.
I will curtial you and I expect you do what you consider "worst".

I sleep when dealing with your type..what a heap of shitt.

*spits*
[/b][/size]
Re: Some Girls Are Silly..read by sheguy(m): 1:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Jhenny:
fake and meaningless story

Abeg no b d OP course ur problem.
Re: Some Girls Are Silly..read by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2015
@ OP ase otiele

So ur love no reach 31,000 cheesy cheesy
That may just be a format though. Arranged b/w d girl & d barman. Creativity grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Women Want / She Wants To Double Date With Me / True Story - Help!!! How Can She Break Out Of This Sexual Urge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.