Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Women Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want (2301 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Want by Nobody: 12:12am On May 30, 2016
As a woman, an independent Nigerian woman, I know what I want in a man. I saw what I wanted in my boyfriend before we started dating. We are not yet engaged but he's the kind of man I will will say yes to if he asks for my hand in marriage.

There's many reasons why I will say yes to him and I will give as much reasons I can think of right now

He is respectful : He respects everyone. A man who respects everyone surely will respect he wife or future wife. Respect doesn't mean he calls her Madame or kisses her ass. What it means is, when he wants to do something that will hurt her feelings, he will think twice and back out out of respect for his woman and her feelings.

He has a heavy wallet: I want a man that oozes of money. He doesn't have to have be a millionaire but he has to be able to hold any wahala down, I'm talking about unforseen circumstances. I can hold it down too sometimes but I don't want to be the one holding it down more. I'm a real woman and I want a real man.

He is romantic : Being romantic in the sense that he remembers the day we met, he opens the door to the car for me, pus the chair out for me, remembers my mums birthday. Being romantic doesn't cost money. Although he has to be rich but he doesn't have to spend the money. The only reason we girls give men bills is because they don't ooze of money so we test them to see their capabilities. When a guy oozes of money, we don't bill him.

He is not emotional: Emotional men are very loving men that love their women to pieces bit when they are angry, they are angry to pieces. A man shouldn't be more emotional than the woman in a relationship because women are known to be the most emotional in a '' normal '' relationship. My bf is emotional but I'm more emotional than him and I like it that way.

He has to know God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit : I love a man who is not afraid to lead a prayer. A man who can pray turns me on. A family that prayers together, stays together. We don't necessarily have to go to church every Sunday together, some days I go, some days he goes and some days we go together. I will not date a Muslim because I'm not Muslim but I will not expect a Muslim woman to date a non Muslim man, except on some a few exceptions. I want a man that will wake me up early in the morning for morning prayer with the kids

We are on the same level: When you see a girl wearing Brazilian hair and always has her nails done, always have it in mind that she's being the kinda girl her dream man wants. Same goes for men, if you want a girl, be the kind of man she wants. If you are not presently able to meet up with the kinda man she wants then work harder to be that kinda man and try again. If the girl loves see. Jog everyday for an hour and go to the gym, be fit and give her what she wants in bed, if she wants to go clubbing every weekend, work hard and make money and the her to the best clubs, if she likes food, take her to the best restaurants in town. Be the kinda person that you admire wants.

Be yourself : Women are very sensitive. We can read a man easily and tell what he wants. You will be surprised that a man can walk up to a random girl and say I want to sleep with you and the girl will fall for it. It's not juju, it's just the guy was real and realness is sexy. Don't best around the bush, say it as it is.

There are more than a hundred categories of women in Nigeria, I am under one of those categories and I will probably say there are a million women that think like me in Nigeria out of 180 million.

What I mentioned are just guidelines and it will not work on every woman.

3 Likes

Re: What Women Want by Basaddawise(m): 12:16am On May 30, 2016
Ehnehen?
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 12:24am On May 30, 2016
grin naso.... smellinganus is really fit into these qualities...
Re: What Women Want by MUVA(m): 12:28am On May 30, 2016
"When your legs don't walk like they used to before...."
Re: What Women Want by MrWhaley: 12:31am On May 30, 2016
Aunty,face it! You gurls don't know what you want...if you did,you wouldn't be listing BS up there.

Pfft! Keep on searching for that 'Perfect' guy...you would find him..continue. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 12:32am On May 30, 2016
All subjective to your taste IMO. More like what Girlwithwings the impostor wants in a man, if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: What Women Want by lekjons(m): 12:38am On May 30, 2016
hmm.. love and romance're overated!

1 Like

Re: What Women Want by dauntless15(m): 12:39am On May 30, 2016
[b]what men want

as men we are always independent, we always fend for ourselves, whenever we see any thing in a girl we go for it, we are go getters. and i don't intend proposing anytime soon. i love being single thats why am not trying hard to impress anyone

but if i am proposing

i also want a respectful lady not the one that'll grab my balls and dare me to move an inch, as if she's the police

a supportive wife is not a bad idea too, afterall most successful men has successful and suportive wives not leaches

being romantic should be more of a lady's responsibility in keeping her marriage active, otherwise I'll look elsewhere

if you arent emotional it means you are cold who would want a cold home or dont you know your wife makes your home?

both of us should be God fearing, the woman more because if i divorce you only God will welcome you with open arms

how can we be on the same level, i married you not the other way round, am the man of the house and am the one with balls not you.

if we are honest we are seen as weak and stupid, girls have a history of believing lies and living a lie, they have a personality outside that's different from thier personality at home, you really wanna know a girl have a long chat with her mother

lastly keep waiting till you're thirty five lets see if your list and order will still remain the same, it will change to God fearing man ready to carry my problems, listing as if you'll be the one to propose, only guys are allowed to do that[/b]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Women Want by debque(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2016
ooohh please......confused set of beings

1 Like

Re: What Women Want by Yuneehk(f): 12:58am On May 30, 2016
Haute:
All subjective to your taste IMO. More like what Girlwithwings the impostor wants in a man, if you ask me.
grin grin
Re: What Women Want by Flexherbal(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2016
Point number 2 is a must for all women.
Re: What Women Want by SuperSupremo(m): 1:50am On May 30, 2016
Blah.....Blah.....Blah......

Have you also ever think of grooming and packaging yourself to such a man's standard

Such men are rear to find and even if found you have to compete with dozens of women all dying for him

What qualities and what value are you in to offer in his life that is so unique to have you picked out of those many girls

If you ladies stop thinking selfishly and broaden your sense of thinking to the man as well this world would have been much more a beautiful place but unfortunately very few of you do that

4 Likes

Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 2:22am On May 30, 2016
Girlwithwings:
As a woman, an independent Nigerian woman, I know what I want in a man. I saw what I wanted in my boyfriend before we started dating. We are not yet engaged but he's the kind of man I will will say yes to if he asks for my hand in marriage.

There's many reasons why I will say yes to him and I will give as much reasons I can think of right now

He is respectful : He respects everyone. A man who respects everyone surely will respect he wife or future wife. Respect doesn't mean he calls her Madame or kisses her ass. What it means is, when he wants to do something that will hurt her feelings, he will think twice and back out out of respect for his woman and her feelings.

He has a heavy wallet: I want a man that oozes of money. He doesn't have to have be a millionaire but he has to be able to hold any wahala down, I'm talking about unforseen circumstances. I can hold it down too sometimes but I don't want to be the one holding it down more. I'm a real woman and I want a real man.

He is romantic : Being romantic in the sense that he remembers the day we met, he opens the door to the car for me, pus the chair out for me, remembers my mums birthday. Being romantic doesn't cost money. Although he has to be rich but he doesn't have to spend the money. The only reason we girls give men bills is because they don't ooze of money so we test them to see their capabilities. When a guy oozes of money, we don't bill him.

He is not emotional: Emotional men are very loving men that love their women to pieces bit when they are angry, they are angry to pieces. A man shouldn't be more emotional than the woman in a relationship because women are known to be the most emotional in a '' normal '' relationship. My bf is emotional but I'm more emotional than him and I like it that way.

He has to know God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit : I love a man who is not afraid to lead a prayer. A man who can pray turns me on. A family that prayers together, stays together. We don't necessarily have to go to church every Sunday together, some days I go, some days he goes and some days we go together. I will not date a Muslim because I'm not Muslim but I will not expect a Muslim woman to date a non Muslim man, except on some a few exceptions. I want a man that will wake me up early in the morning for morning prayer with the kids

We are on the same level: When you see a girl wearing Brazilian hair and always has her nails done, always have it in mind that she's being the kinda girl her dream man wants. Same goes for men, if you want a girl, be the kind of man she wants. If you are not presently able to meet up with the kinda man she wants then work harder to be that kinda man and try again. If the girl loves see. Jog everyday for an hour and go to the gym, be fit and give her what she wants in bed, if she wants to go clubbing every weekend, work hard and make money and the her to the best clubs, if she likes food, take her to the best restaurants in town. Be the kinda person that you admire wants.

Be yourself : Women are very sensitive. We can read a man easily and tell what he wants. You will be surprised that a man can walk up to a random girl and say I want to sleep with you and the girl will fall for it. It's not juju, it's just the guy was real and realness is sexy. Don't best around the bush, say it as it is.

There are more than a hundred categories of women in Nigeria, I am under one of those categories and I will probably say there are a million women that think like me in Nigeria out of 180 million.

I find statements containing the bolded contradictory especially if you are not yet married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Women Want by Hazardd(m): 5:26am On May 30, 2016
women dont no what they want as simple as that
Re: What Women Want by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On May 30, 2016
Girlwithwings:
[s]As a woman, an independent Nigerian woman, I know what I want in a man. I saw what I wanted in my boyfriend before we started dating. We are not yet engaged but he's the kind of man I will will say yes to if he asks for my hand in marriage.
What I mentioned are just guidelines and it will not work on every woman.[/s]
trash.

4 Likes

Re: What Women Want by SmellingAnus(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin naso.... smellinganus is really fit into these qualities...
thanks Boo
Re: What Women Want by jashar(f): 7:09am On May 30, 2016
BlessedFellow01:

I find statements containing the bolded contradictory especially if you are not yet married.

Indeed, you are Blessed smiley
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 11:08am On May 30, 2016
jashar:

Indeed, you are Blessed smiley

Thank you my sister grin cheesy smiley. You are blessed too. I am often dazed when people are not realistic/truthful.
Re: What Women Want by MrCow(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2016
Girlwithwings:

what happens to his vision, his goals abi Una like NFA
Re: What Women Want by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2016
Girlwithwings:

the Summary of it all: She Wants a Coward.
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 30, 2016
MrCow:

what happens to his vision, his goals abi Una like NFA

He might have big visions and set amazing goals but if he doesn't achieve them, what does that make him?

Cutehector:
trash.

You didn't have to reply kid.

BlessedFellow01:

What is contradicting about it?

Flexherbal:
Point number 2 is a must for all women.

Sweetheart not all women want money although it is an important aspect for a man to have a heavy wallet. How would he take care of his family without money. Will I be the one paying the rent, bills, school fees etc?
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 30, 2016
Girlwithwings:

He might have big visions and set amazing goals but if he doesn't achieve them, what does that make him?

You didn't have to reply kid.

What is contradicting about it?

Sweetheart not all women want money although it is an important aspect for a man to have a heavy wallet. How would he take care of his family without money. Will I be the one paying the rent, bills, school fees etc?

If you claim he knows God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, gives you what you want in bed and takes to go club every weekend while you are not yet married, then his faith needs to be re-examined.
Re: What Women Want by AdewaleAdron(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2016
If you can just buy into the future with Adron Homes & Properties. I'm sure very soon, you will be what all Ladies want. Be wise and become a landlord today.

https://www.nairaland.com/3136431/buy-into-future-adron-homes#46117372
Re: What Women Want by ouigy99(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2016
@OP..... Na too much Telemundo dey worry you.
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2016
the lady listed some things she would want in a relationship and which she thinks it already have. By doing so, she's encouraging other ladies to know what they want in a relationship before diving into it like contestants in an Olympics swimming competition.

What she wants, not what you freaking want. Abi if she talk truth, the population of her stamford bridge go lessen? Smh

1 Like

Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
ouigy99:
@OP..... Na too much Telemundo dey worry you.

You have too many sisters tongue
Re: What Women Want by bitchcrafts: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Too much hypocrisy in your post, But as far as i know 90% of all girls think this way, so i don't blame you

You people always want to eat your cake and have it undecided

For the record: Those two things i highlighted doesn't go together.

1. Its either you love a man that has a heavy wallet and you don't mind him being a Yahoo boy, Drug guy, Occult member.

OR

2. You love a man that loves God and that has a good job and not lazy (He may luckily now become very wealthy or still remain a hustler). That is your cross to bear. (things can swing in any direction).
Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
truthsayer007:

Too much hypocrisy in your post, But as far as i know 90% of all girls think this way, so i don't blame you

You people always want to eat your cake and have it undecided

For the record: Those two things i highlighted doesn't go together.

1. Its either you love a man that has a heavy wallet and you don't mind him being a Yahoo boy, Drug guy, Occult member.

OR

2. You love a man that loves God and that has a good job and not lazy (He may luckily now become very wealthy or still remain a hustler). That is your cross to bear. (things can swing in any direction).

So every guy with a heavy wallet is a yahoo boy? Well done

And a man with a good job has a heavy wallet, if he has a job and his wallet is not heavy then my dear it's not a good job. Matter of fact, let him sell sand or empty people's toilet pit as long as his wallet is heavy and he an hold it down in the household then his job is good. smiley
Re: What Women Want by dannyben5: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
op...

Re: What Women Want by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Girlwithwings:

So every guy with a heavy wallet is a yahoo boy? Well done

And a man with a good job has a heavy wallet, if he has a job and his wallet is not heavy then my dear it's not a good job. Matter of fact, let him sell sand or empty people's toilet pit as long as his wallet is heavy and he an hold it down in the household then his job is good. smiley

No problem, the fact that some girls accidentally meet some guys who earn above 500k per month or work in an Oil company doesn't mean every girl who be that luckily, because every body's destiny is different.

That guy you are looking down On today might make it big in short period of 2 years or more, but instead you are looking for a guy who already has a fat wallet and has a wonderful job.

So that is exactly how you would end up marrying the Wrong person and then start crying that all guys are the same.

You better change your orientation, because a very hard working guy would never be poor forever. Even if na juju from village dey hold am. Hardwork pays.

If you like hear, if you like no hear ! Na only you go carry your cross oh !

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic / Black Girls Or White Girls Which Do You Prefer?? / Women Are Useless In Every Aspect Of A Relationship Except 4 The Physical Prt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.