Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

PMB And The Lattest Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB And The Lattest Appointment (557 Views)

Uproar Over Appointment Of Lawyers As Supreme court, Appeal Court Justices / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB And The Lattest Appointment by mastamasta: 3:38am On Aug 29, 2015
PMB has yestaday appointed 6 more key officials of His government. This has caused not only critics bt also well meaning n responsible northern politicians to see the last appointment as not only lopsided bt lacking regional n gender equality. So far all appointments by PMB stood at 25% southern n 75% northern regions respectively with north west having d biggest share of 41%. As som 1 frm d north i feel ds is a violation of d principle of federal character n certainly not healthy for our hard earned ''change'' because we r already xpriencing some changes especially in d areas of power n oil. In d interest of majority of Nigerians n especially d south west who drummed total support n voted for change i called on PMB to consider d southern region in key appointments of His Government. This i believe will not only give them sense of belonging bt also portray d Government sensitive in terms of National Unity.
Re: PMB And The Lattest Appointment by Gombs(m): 3:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Wow.. Not need crying foul. It was evident before elections.

Stop worrying

Re: PMB And The Lattest Appointment by ichoku: 4:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Are you also a wailing wailer. Soon all Nigerians will be wailing. Even Adeshina wailed yesterday.
Re: PMB And The Lattest Appointment by ayokellany: 5:51am On Aug 29, 2015
ichoku:
Are you also a wailing wailer. Soon all Nigerians will be wailing. Even Adeshina wailed yesterday.

There's nothing to wail about just yet. He just as to be guided unlike those who roared Jonathan on when he was going wrong. That's the difference between us n them.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Vs Soyinka / How Former President Used Unremitted NNPC Funds For Bogus Contracts / Biafran Emerges Presidential Candidate Of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.