Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Guys Hw We U Feel, Ladies Wht The Main Reason For This Action - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Hw We U Feel, Ladies Wht The Main Reason For This Action (651 Views)

Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / What We U Do If U Are The One? / Whot We U Do? (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Hw We U Feel, Ladies Wht The Main Reason For This Action by ojun50(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2015
I remember back then in sch when guys we visit there babes frm far distance only for the guy to end up sleeping alone @night while the girl wil sleep in her friends room leaving the guy alone.
The question hers is hw did u guys cop if it has happen to any one nd ladies wht is the reason for the dis action.

I recently met a girl in lagos who came to spend here holiday with her inlaw actually her inlaw was the one who introduce me to her since then we got talking nd i open up to her and she said there is no arm in trying after one month i told her i wil visit her next weekend nd she said ok. minutes later she whtapp nd ask are we going to share the same bed?
Me: get another one
she seem serious about it nd i said ok whn i come, later she told we we will nt stay together in her room immediately i told her wen i come.

The truth is am already getting dis courage nd i don't knw if any one has had any situation like and hw did u handle it?
Re: Guys Hw We U Feel, Ladies Wht The Main Reason For This Action by krak101(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Open your eyes and mind... Don't you feel the signs already
Re: Guys Hw We U Feel, Ladies Wht The Main Reason For This Action by Cutehector(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2015
U fvcked up.... U should hav told her noo, u she would sleep on d bed and u on d floor.
Re: Guys Hw We U Feel, Ladies Wht The Main Reason For This Action by donholy28(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2015
no tell her to sleep on d floor while u relax on d bed...midnight slowly roll down d bed and join her on d floor but don't do anything.
Re: Guys Hw We U Feel, Ladies Wht The Main Reason For This Action by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2015
ojun50:
I remember back then in sch when guys we visit there babes frm far distance only for the guy to end up sleeping alone @night while the girl wil sleep in her friends room leaving the guy alone.
The question hers is hw did u guys cop if it has happen to any one nd ladies wht is the reason for the dis action.

I recently met a girl in lagos who came to spend here holiday with her inlaw actually her inlaw was the one who introduce me to her since then we got talking nd i open up to her and she said there is no arm in trying after one month i told her i wil visit her next weekend nd she said ok. minutes later she whtapp nd ask are we going to share the same bed?
Me: get another one
she seem serious about it nd i said ok whn i come, later she told we we will nt stay together in her room immediately i told her wen i come.

The truth is am already getting dis courage nd i don't knw if any one has had any situation like and hw did u handle it?
live girl matter. Concentrate more on education and strengthen ur English lang.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape. / The Reason Why Most Girls Don't Take Their Boyfriend Serious...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.