Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,611 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie (75215 Views)

50 Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You / 3 Idiots And Rethink (2017) / How Can One Improve His Cgpa From 3.34 To 3.50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by coolshegs10(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
I so much love d movie....I've deleted it..pls if u hv,femme abeg.
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Savigne(f): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
I can watch this movie a million and one times and never get tired... My favourite quote is "Pursue excellence and success will chase you pants down" Truer words have never been spoken.
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by cocoberry(f): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Like Stars on earth....awesome n funny movie.

Vstuffs:
Alllll izzzz welll

The first india movie I watch that make me love india movies..........later watch others by the major actor Aamir Khan..Ghajini(really great),PK,Dhoom 3,Taare Zameen Par(like stars on earth)(great movie)...

2 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Standing5(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
GreenBobo:
The movie that won my own 'Grammy award' 3 years in a row! The last I checked, it still won!
grammy should b for singers now, anyway nice movie
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by MzCorleone(f): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
I've watched the movie countless times and each time, i still couldn't control my emotion,i was crying this minute the next i was laughing.

My fave quote was @ the end when the narrator said ''follow success and excellence ll chase you,pants down'' grin
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by whitecloth: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
kstyle2:
One of the greatest movie of all times. Love this movie, slumdog millionaire, pursuit of happiness. These are what we call movies. Lest I forget, My name is Khan is another lovely movie.
Not Caro d shoemaker, dorobucci girls, bank prostitutes, amaka the moi moi seller, twitter babe's, ebola doctors. For pete's sake, who names these movies. Still can't blv Pple by these

grin

guy, you're really funny.
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Evathyst(f): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Indian movies sha! Just like Onions, they will bring out the tears in your eyes. When I hear our own Nollywood actors claiming to be the 2nd best movie producers in the world(behind Hollywood and ahead of Bollywood). Then I knew how badly a wet warri weed can adversely affect the brain.

Bollywood, Hollywood, Chinese abi na Korean wood, telemundo, and those philipino wood are the bomb. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Danny4show(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
cant believe i read this from the inception to the end..hmmmm..
I QUIT...joy lobo
recruiiter: where did you spring from son?
Virus; Is that how you teach engineering? Sir i wasnt teaching, engineering because you re an expert at that i was only teaching you how to teach..
virus: wait! ive not finished with you..first day in college you asked me a question..why didnt astronaut use a pencil in space? if a pencil tip breaks it'd float in zero gravity..get into eyes,nose,instruments...you were wrong, YOU CANNOT BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME..[b]cant believe i read this from the inception to the end..hmmmm..
I QUIT...joy lobo
Virus; Is that how you teach engineering? Sir i wasnt teaching, engineering because you re an expert at that i was only teaching you how to teach..
virus: wait! ive not finished with you..first day in college you asked me a question..why didnt astronaut use a pencil in space? if a pencil tip breaks it'd float in zero gravity..get into eyes,nose,instruments...you were wrong, YOU CANNOT BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME..[/b]cant believe i read this from the inception to the end..hmmmm..
I QUIT...joy lobo
virus: wait! ive not finished with you..first day in college you asked me a question..why didnt astronaut use a pencil in space? if a pencil tip breaks it'd float in zero gravity..get into eyes,nose,instruments...you were wrong, YOU CANNOT BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME..

1 Like

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Evathyst(f): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
GreenBobo:
The movie that won my own 'Grammy award' 3 years in a row! The last I checked, it still won!
Yeah! It was a great movie I must confess. But have you had time to check out other movies as well? I'm sure that's why it made your own 'Oscar' award for 3 consecutive years. You could check out the following movies if you wish, then tell me if 3 idiot still ranks as high as you placed it;
1- Jab Thak Nai... By Shah Rukh Khan. (Can't remember the remainder). But in English, it means the man who cannot die. It's my best Indian movie of all time.
2- Lashkya By Aamir Khan.
3- Daebbang by Salman Khan.

Long live Bollywood!

2 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Bollywood is da bomb,the last one I watch“Rockstar” I couldn't control my tears
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Tonyada: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
That movies! Especially the "birth scene"
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Hermanie(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Vstuffs:
Alllll izzzz welll

The first india movie I watch that make me love india movies..........later watch others by the major actor Aamir Khan..Ghajini(really great),PK,Dhoom 3,Taare Zameen Par(like stars on earth)(great movie)...

Seriously, most times i prefer to to watch bollywood tv than most american movies on cable. Right here, you have mentioned some of my all time favourites. And that Ghanjini you talked about, that films is great. I loved everything about the movie; from the comedy to the revenge theme to the short term memory plot and even the way the movie was presented(the diaries). Its one of the best i've seen. Another great indian movie i've seen is slumdog millionaire.

Its Indian movies thaat make me have inspirations of been a movie director

2 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Holuwadammie(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
ALL IZ WELL
more than a movie
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
The movie kept me going...
Taught me also that i can marry the girl I love whatever d hindrance
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by ayokunlei(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Danny4show:
cant believe i read this from the inception to the end..hmmmm..
I QUIT...joy lobo
virus: wait! ive not finished with you..first day in college you asked me a question..why didnt astronaut use a pencil in space? if a pencil tip breaks it'd float in zero gravity..get into eyes,nose,instruments...you were wrong, YOU CANNOT BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME..[b]cant believe i read this from the inception to the end..hmmmm..
I QUIT...joy lobo
virus: wait! ive not finished with you..first day in college you asked me a question..why didnt astronaut use a pencil in space? if a pencil tip breaks it'd float in zero gravity..get into eyes,nose,instruments...you were wrong, YOU CANNOT BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME..[/b]cant believe i read this from the inception to the end..hmmmm..
I QUIT...joy lobo
virus: wait! ive not finished with you..first day in college you asked me a question..why didnt astronaut use a pencil in space? if a pencil tip breaks it'd float in zero gravity..get into eyes,nose,instruments...you were wrong, YOU CANNOT BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME..
grin
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Atlantian: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Which channel do they show these Indian Movies ?
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by pradof(m): 12:42am On Aug 30, 2015
We learned something about human behavior that day. If your friend fails, you feel bad. But if your friend comes in first, you feel worse." - Farhan
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by felipemadero(m): 6:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Ewa FP o
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by meelorlah(f): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2015
I learnt a lot from the movie,a very encompassing movie.Can Nollywood just learn from them?
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by juddexy2(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2015
cocoberry:
Like Stars on earth....awesome n funny movie.

omg, I love that movie, I was laughing to the end but in all it opened my understanding to some facts in life, never despise the inabilities of any child, there are hidden greatness embedded beneath

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by juddexy2(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Whatever you can do passionately for free is what will most likely bring you wealth when you professionalize it

#greatlessonslearnt
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2015
Woooow nice one OP. shouldn't this make FP already?

ahh. like stars on earth made me cry a lot. I never heard of dyslexia till I watched the movie .... To think I once taught some students that might have suffered dyslexia.

Every parent/teacher should watch the movie.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by Kraspo(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2015
I love this movie. Weird as the title may sound, it lived up to expectations
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by maverickboy: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2015
I can remember my brother transferred this film to me like three times if not more and I'd not watch it. at times, I'd decline accepting it, because the title wasn't fascinating to me. But after watching it once, it became my 1st rated movie. It's very educative with many scenes that if u remember them, u'll start laughing irrespective of where u're.
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by udysweet(f): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2015
I looooove dat movie! Still hav it in my laptop. Every now and then I watch it.
One of the part I love is the part they went to Virus' house drunnk and caused problem,then ran back to hide in school and slept off only to wake and see der was a lecture goin on. Then virus came in and asked of Raju,Rancho quikly wiped him out and lied on his behalf abt a question asked,then he used his mouth to describe a motor sound,loool!
I cnt forget dat o
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by abdulaz: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Nice movie... The movie taught me never to give up no matter the trials and tribulations.
Re: 25 Inspirational Quotes From 3 Idiots Movie by iamdondanna(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
BEST movie ever when ever nollywood make such video then niger don better but am sure in the next 10 years they cnt make it where the mod sef this is a fp material

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.