Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? (1053 Views)

How Long Did You Last With Your First Love / Why First Love Is Always Special / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by bebene: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2015
There is this saying that,you can never forget your first love, yes i agree but first love doesnt mean best love, in fact, there are some first love who didnt have sex( dont mention me about this,i know sex isnt all that one should be looking for in a relationship,but it constitute more than 50% especially to guys of nowadays).

So whats that distinctive quality that makes your first love special and always remember them, are you still together?
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by sylvar02(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2015
It was the best thing that happened to me then! I was in primary five. We don't do anything tho.but I do go to se her but all we doisjust smile. She would bring food to school and we'll eat together.

[s]Na me open am for ss2 and we're still together[/s] cool
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2015
Coming.........
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2015
I don't know his whereabouts
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by vani86: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2015
Nothing like love bro, them bitcches will fu*ck your life up if you are a lover boy faster than usain bolt finish100 meters
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by Welrez(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2015
I'm still searching for mine.
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by abdrazak: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2015
We are still together.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by tpiander: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Jesus offered me what no other human can offer me, so yes, he is my first and best love, can't be topped.
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by donholy28(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2015
she died
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by FruityLass: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Yea, my mum and we are still together tongue
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by grad2012(f): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2015
donholy28:
she died
omg am so sorry to hear dat cry

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by Elegantdiva: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2015
now my husband to b
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by kellyJames5(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2015
Mehn!
The feeling back then.........nothing feels better
Distance did the separation.
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by 0luwatope(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2015
You don't marry your first love... My first love was so ugly anyway and i realised this last 2 months

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by 0luwatope(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2015
sylvar02:
It was the best thing that happened to me then! I was in primary five. We don't do anything tho.but I do go to se her but all we doisjust smile. She would bring food to school and we'll eat together.

have u ever wondered that she will cheat on u or u might not get married?
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by bebene: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2015
sylvar02:

I like your first paragraph its so emonotional, makes me remember my school days
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2015
First love ke! It was fun while it lasted,I decided to wake up to reality grin

Our love was pure,I guess that's why even after so many years he keeps coming back , to eat what he missed tongue
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by Jhenny(f): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2015
i dont have a first love
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by damilareoye: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2015
grin don't have.
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2015
brb
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2015
tpiander:
Jesus offered me what no other human can offer me, so yes, he is my first and best love, can't be topped.
na Jesus u go marry?? we all know Jesus is love, M sure you know the question ain't talking about Jesus kinda love

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by funsho75(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2015
yer.. we still together and I guess we are still both V
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by jmoore(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
No first love yet.
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by sylvar02(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
0luwatope:
have u ever wondered that she will cheat on u or u might not get married?

We getting married!!!..
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by Johnnoah1st: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
bebene:
There is this saying that,you can never forget your first love, yes i agree but first love doesnt mean best love, in fact, there are some first love who didnt have sex( dont mention me about this,i know sex isnt all that one should be looking for in a relationship,but it constitute more than 50% especially to guys of nowadays).

So whats that distinctive quality that makes your first love special and always remember them, are you still together?
I DONT REMEMBER OR KNW MY 1ST LOVE, have started dating since i was a kid.
Re: How Was Your First Love Like,are You Still Together? by 0955eb027(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
She s naw a mother of 1 but nt married.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Words Of Wisdom For Successful September / How do I Feel Love? ( Advice Nedeed guys only) / 5 Things To Remember Before Falling In Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.