Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Long Did You Last With Your First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did You Last With Your First Love (7949 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by hoygift(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2017
I fell in love with a girl called vivy wen I was in jss2 and we were both in love with each other so during our midterm break we had a quarrel just because I was calling her and she wasn't picking and according to her she said it was her aunty DAT was with de phone cus wen the person picked the call I started scolding not knowing DAT its the girl's aunty ... So since den she became angry with me but na small piking been the worry us

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 06, 2017
3 years with good fights grin started ss1 broke up ss3 grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 06, 2017
5 Minutes......I accepted his proposal ,happily he left to tell his friends and i just texted him and said 'i'm joking o'

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 06, 2017
A little over a year, life got in the way of our teen romance. Funny because a while ago while visiting home, I found my old book of poems & it kinda took me way back in time wink I was so in love, I even drew pink hearts with our names in the middle.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by dingbang(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2017
Girls are so ready to remember everything

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by SINZ: 10:30pm On May 06, 2017
I don't even know who was my first love

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 06, 2017
still aint found shittt
but this girl i was banging right, a couple of months yeah...maybe 6
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Fuckshiit: 10:32pm On May 06, 2017
cånt fúçking remember
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Yuneehk(f): 10:35pm On May 06, 2017
We were together for two years and some months. It was all rosy till school separated us and he turned to a monitoring being.. cry

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by StephenJobs(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2017
9yrs....just broke up February 2017

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 06, 2017
I remember?brb,let me ask him.
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Elkay3: 10:38pm On May 06, 2017
StephenJobs:
9yrs....just broke up February 2017

9?
Biko, go mend anything wey don break there. Abeg. Fix n iron out any issues....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Elkay3: 10:41pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:
A little over a year, life got in the way of our teen romance. Funny because a while ago while visiting home, I found my old book of poems & it kinda took me way back in time wink I was so in love, I even drew pink hearts with our names in the middle.

Innocence was such a sweet virtue. Meanwhile, why not post some of the poems here?
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Princeboca12(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
5 Minutes......I accepted his proposal ,happily he left to tell his friends and i just texted him and said 'i'm joking o'

Chai bae u get mind
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Yuneehk(f): 10:42pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:
We already thought of names to give our kids grin I think about those days and can't help but smile at the things we did/said all for love.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 06, 2017
Princeboca12:

Chai bae u get mind
I was afraid to have a bf then
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Princeboca12(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
sexybbstar:
ohhh how abt now? #Winks wink
sexybbstar:
ohhh how abt now? #Winks
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 06, 2017
Elkay3:

Innocence was such a sweet virtue. Meanwhile, why not post some of the poems here?

Lol, I threw the book away. They weren't even real poems, just ramblings of a lovesick teenage girl tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 06, 2017
Yuneehk:

We already thought of names to give our kids grin I think about those days and can't help but smile at the things we did/said all for love.

Hahaha. It's like you were there. I really thought I was going to marry him.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 06, 2017
Princeboca12:
[color=#006600][/color]

ohhh how abt now? #Winks wink

ohhh how abt now? #Winks

HA!u still dey ask me?...i get o
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Victornezzar: 10:52pm On May 06, 2017
2 weeks
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Princeboca12(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

HA!u still dey ask me?...i get o
Hahaha' when are we attending ur wedding?
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Elkay3: 10:56pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I threw the book away. They weren't even real poems, just ramblings of a lovesick teenage girl tongue

Still, the ramblings were pure.
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. That could build the foundation block for winning the poetry contest.
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Rukkydelta(f): 10:59pm On May 06, 2017
grin
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 06, 2017
Princeboca12:

Hahaha' when are we attending ur wedding?

28Months time
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 06, 2017
Elkay3:

Still, the ramblings were pure.
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. That could build the foundation block for winning the poetry contest.

LOL! That's a bit of a stretch but I see where you're going.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Stevengerd(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2017
Stevengerd Do You Stil Remember Who Ur Frist Love Was Shey I Even Get Sef. Dunno

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Elkay3: 11:10pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! That's a bit of a stretch but I see where you're going.

Whenever you decide to do that, I'd surely love to see your poems...
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Princeboca12(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

28Months time
lol.. I follow dey high table
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 06, 2017
Elkay3:

Whenever you decide to do that, I'd surely love to see your poems...

That's a closed chapter, literally. There's no more Rumi left in me so don't hold your breath lol. What, are you a poet or something? Drop a few sonnets for all the long gone relationships tongue
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Elkay3: 11:26pm On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

That's a closed chapter, literally. There's no more Rumi left in me so don't hold your breath lol. What, are you a poet or something? Drop a few sonnets for all the long gone relationships tongue

Rumi...wow! That's like 14 century lovely guy. I thought just right.
And I just wished I can be called a poet, but really...I'm just one captivated by the art.
Please, enchant the ancient scribes....
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 06, 2017
Hmmmm dont think i've ever had a first love

if u mean 1st fvck it all lasted 3weeks

if u mean first girlfriend, lasted 5months

if u mean first crush it lasted 20 mins (saw her walk pass my house, got to like her and den crush on her,,,,didnt see her again after dat day)

or if u mean first side chick it lasted 2months

#stillsearchingforfirstlove

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of How A Big Ass Lady Was Grabbed By Men / How I Bleep My Landlord Daughter At Last! / Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.