Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

An Proposes To GF In The Middle Of A Play At Terrakulture (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Proposes To GF In The Middle Of A Play At Terrakulture (photos) (558 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Proposes To GF In The Middle Of A Play At Terrakulture (photos) by boman2014: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2015
How romantic! This happened last night at TerraKulture in VI.
A man pleaded with the director of a play to give him some
minutes to bring his woman on stage and propose to her. So
they stopped the play and the very romantic dude asked his
girl to join him on stage where he asked her to be his wife. She
said yes of course and the audience cheered. How nice.
Congrats to the couple. See more exclusive photos

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/08/awwman-proposes-to-gf-in-middle-of-play.html?m=1

Re: An Proposes To GF In The Middle Of A Play At Terrakulture (photos) by adeememman(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2015
hmm
Re: An Proposes To GF In The Middle Of A Play At Terrakulture (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2015
I am planning to propose to mine during a Champions league final match...

But if my team lose...... Ehmmnmmmm..

Dazall
Re: An Proposes To GF In The Middle Of A Play At Terrakulture (photos) by donholy28(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Guys using special strategy to make sure d girls can't say NO
Re: An Proposes To GF In The Middle Of A Play At Terrakulture (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2015
donholy28:
Guys using special strategy to make sure d girls can't say NO
I dey tell you
Re: An Proposes To GF In The Middle Of A Play At Terrakulture (photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2015
very romantic

(1) (Reply)

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would It Be? / 6 Rom Coms Guys Secretly Like / 9 Most Common Relationship Mistakes Couples Make (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.