Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (97917 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / Man Sponsored Girlfriend Through School But She Got Married To Another Man / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by HeWrites(m): 1:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Let’s just say we LOVE this proposal in the heart of Lagos Island right next to the historic Cathedral.

“On Sunday evening @ojay_lagos proposed to his sweetheart, Tamilore Faboya, using an Elevate media Ng digital billboard.”

“Deeper than words, beyond right. Die for your love; beyond life.”

“These were thoughts on OJ’s mind when he was barreling down to Marina to propose to the love of his life. You see he had a plan to propose to Tammy at 6.30 and he was almost behind schedule.”

He met Tammy, 8 years ago, when he was in the University of Ibadan. Dating was not really on his mind, so you can guess that neither was marriage.

His friend had promised to introduce him to someone nice and he only obliged to be polite. However, the minute he saw those beautiful eyes and her captivating smile he just knew it, with every fiber of his being, that she was the one: his always, his forever.

At about 6.30pm on Sunday, 26 November 2017, OJ declared his love for again and his intention to spend the rest of his life with her or die trying on a billboard in Marina for the whole world to see.

He was bold enough to be unashamed about the depth of his affection, sincere enough to display the same for his friends and even the strangers of Marina to see and completely resolute enough to stay on his knees until she agreed to color his world by sharing the rest of her life with him as his wife.

It was the most honest and beautiful proposal deep set in the old city of Lagos with no one but them and everyone with them.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/more-photos-of-nigerian-guy-who.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by HeWrites(m): 1:32am On Nov 28, 2017

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by businessman7(m): 1:44am On Nov 28, 2017
How come I've been in cms since morning spying at the bill board and I didn't see this??

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by duduade: 2:07am On Nov 28, 2017
businessman7:
How come I've been in cms since morning spying at the bill board and I didn't see this??
wetin you dey do beside the billboard??

42 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 28, 2017
The approach is clever, but my guy don't forget

150 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2017
And undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by bastien: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Me like it..... It's creative!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2017
The guy dey craze

Why he no fit wait mek d gal use her hand and propose to him? Leta na she go break his heart
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Ejemehn(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Hate him or love him, this is Classic wink

10 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Aremu01(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2017
Aaawn.... So romantic..... I wish them a long good and happy life together

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by RedDistrict: 7:29am On Nov 28, 2017
classic!
God bless their union

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2017
......... And they lived happily ever after. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2017
She is beautiful.

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2017
So na dis not so fine girl mk you rent billboard abi. If na better beauty wetn you go do? N abeg mk person no talk love o

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by telfic: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2017
bastien:
Me like it..... It's creative!

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2017
After these daft bunch of chickens will say Nigerian men ain't romantic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2017
tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2017
Interesting
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by OkpekeBeauty: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Amazing Ankara outfit from the past week

This outfits and the people wearing them will make your day, believe me

See more recent Ankara styles here

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
OK
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by marooh: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Seun will soon propose her fiancé with ad board all over nairaland in static ad....

# all over all over ‎ grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by lilfreezy: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
businessman7:

I said it. I knew you were that guy that is always begging for transport money close to the billboard

24 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by veacea: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
N wa ooo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by ascholani09(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Watching on 4D
Keep it up.
I just imagine say na no d gal say......

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2017
OK.

So,

What's next?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
So na dis not so fine girl mk you rent billboard abi. If na better beauty wetn you go do? N abeg mk person no talk love o
not so fine are getting married daily,stay there be looking for slay queen upanda shior......

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by Odey1997(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2017
This is all for show not a fan before we all now one week into the marriage they'll file for divorce

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by deco22(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2017
What if there was a another girl called Tammy in the same area that saw the billboard and her boyfriend is not yet ready to propose...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) by godunia(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Some people will be acting like Nigeria governors, after 8 years, it's only on bill board you find their achievements

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.