Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member (910 Views)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / Without A Cabinet, Nigeria Is Stuck 'On Hold' - Reuters / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
We supported Buhari to change Nigeria for good. If he has to be a dictator for Nigeria to be better, so be it. If Every member of his cabinet has to be from Benue State for Nigeria to be better, so be it!!

Were you expecting Buhari to make an outsider to him SGF? This is a position where if an outsider scores 99% and your trusted colleague scores 90%, you are better off with your known and trusted colleague. It's funny how it's mostly those who didn't support Buhari and those who supported for personal or "tribal" gains that are crying. How come these same sets of miscreants were screaming competence over federal character during last administration's appointments? The hypocrisy is appalling. Buhari can not make appointments into offices that require trust a federal character shiit; it has to be about the qualification and zeal of the people he can trust.

Because I know a hungry goat doesn't mean I'll let it watch the yams. For all, if Buhari appoints only Tiv or Kanuri folks and they take Nigeria, Buhari gets credit. If he plays "federal character" and have his administration rubbished, his legacy is dead and he will be remembered on same burning page as GEJ. Swallow your pride southerners. Your president is a northerner and therefore have more trusted northerners close than other regions.
Okonjo Iweala is qualified to be a finance minister but she came with her own agenda that limits the benefits of qualification. Qualification, affinity and TRUST!!! Not just qualification. Buhari doesn't know Amaechi or some Onu like that. Even if they are qualified, the guy Buhari picked is trust worthy to him and tgst is enough. Trust worthiness in this context encompasses both qualification and personal agenda not to run parallel to national agenda.

Let it go! There are as much qualified northerners as there are southerners. It's Buhari's administration and Nigerians voted for Buhari! Let him do as he please, PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member by donshaddow(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sekem
Re: I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member by SUGARBEE(f): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmm

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
You can't say Okonjo Iweala wasn't qualified to be finance minister but her devilish agenda ruined it for Nigeria. This is why qualification is not all it takes!
Re: I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member by Fleshly: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why are you regretting, by giving foolish excuses.

My friend wake-up and smell the coffee!
Re: I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member by osaslord500(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Keep on carrying Buhari matter on your head like gala
Re: I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
osaslord500:
Keep on carrying Buhari matter on your head like gala

Fleshly:
Why are you regretting, by giving foolish excuses.
My friend wake and smell the coffee!

Education is important they say!
Re: I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member by pelumi001(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
0lumide:

Education is important they say!
Pls can you send me the video "the Documentary of true Nigeria story''
If yes sir!! Here is my mail
Pelau_002@yahoo.coma
Oluwapelumi002@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Being FTC? / Buhari Declares Assets Publicly / I Need A Boyfriend-omasi Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.