Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. (10287 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by MrsChima(f): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Relax jare...it's really not that serious

You do need to get laid though

Now bite me tongue

Yorubas! Always talking about fvcking! angry
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Should I tell you one truth? Don't take Jaybee3 serious in matters like this.. He is only teasing you sad.. The earlier you know his kinda person, the better for you...

Jaybee3, it yaff do sad sad.. Stop ruining someone's pleasant evening.. You still owe me a massage wink.. Oya, start running down..

Jaybee3 is taken! angry
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by jaybee3(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Yorubas! Always talking about fvcking! angry
You a raging hormone?
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
How can I get a London Naija man?
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by MrsChima(f): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
jaybee3:

You a raging hormone?

Excuse me you Ogun state boy? tongue angry
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by jaybee3(m): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Excuse me you Ogun state boy? tongue angry

Chima missing the K spot?
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Jaybee3 is taken! angry
grin grin grin We can always share

Toks2008:

lol i understand his type jare but just setting the tables straight.
And for that massage thing oh my thats one thing i cant be tired of givng my lady talking about deep naked erotic massage.
Men should give their wives lots of it and wives should give their husband too talking about happy ending massage "winks"
Yea, I agree with you on this.. Coupes should learn to give each other more of this to keep that fire blazing always wink.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by MrsChima(f): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Chima missing the K spot?

grin grin. Shut up Yoruba love-vendor! angry
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao.... Op toks2008 and sugarbee

Laff wan kill me

Lmao

Lmao

Lmao!

Toks2008, u fvckd up sha.. All these wouldn't hav happend wen u derailed ur thread by urself..

Eroticangelina has taught me a good lesson in nl, and I respected her for that, pls dnt make my mistakes again

how do u mean?

what av I done?
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
john2k4:
There is this beautiful girl in my church I have being asking and she opened up to me that she has being crushing on me but issue is dat my eldest bro got to her before me and is asking her out with intent to marry her. She told me dat but dat she is not interested in him because the age difference is much btw the two of them. He is still pushing and she is running to me, if not for chance she ready for me to enter Jerusalem but we r both busy. The issue nw is that my elder is different mother from me, and if I date her he will feel I'm the one dat spoilt his chance. I like the n she is my spec, pls what do u guys think? Pls help me

This is a very simple issue.

I remember when i was very young,my older brother wooed a lady and she told him point blank that she would prefer me to him but i guess my holy holy nature did not make me go into the affair even when my brother opined that i go ahead to be with her.

Now the question is not about whether she is interested in your brother or not but HAS SHE AGREED TO GO OUT WITH HIM?

Has she said yes to his dating interest? If yes then forget her totally.

If she has not said yes to his dating proposal then let her tell him straight up that she is already into an emotional affair with you and you are well aware and with this you are free to have your girl and i hope you dont break her heart.

My humble advice
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
INTERMAN:
How would you feel if your wife did not give birth to a baby boy for you. daughters no son.

I want to assume you are either the one involved or you know someone who is really worried about this situation and this is one funny reason many myopic men miss it.

Now i will explain briefly what you can do to increase your chance of having a male child.

Please read this article i wrote 3years ago on my wall

Man determines the gender

I laugh in Swahili at any man who gets angry with his wife or even makes the blunder of sending his wife parking as well as getting another woman pregnant because the wife bears only female children.

Such a man is not only dumb but a bofun and the greatest mutumu to ever live on planet earth.

A woman has no business in determining the gender of a baby. A woman naturally has two X chromosomes which are 100% feminine but a man has the X and Y chromosome.

If you give your wife the Y chromosome you get a boy and if you give her the X chromosome you have a girl child. Simple and straight forward.

So the big question is what can you do to ensure that you give your wife the Y chromosome at the right time?

Now all you need to understand is that a woman only ovulates about a day or two during a month's menstrual circle so you must try to time her ovulation period which is about 14days from the commencement of her last menstrual flow.The Y chromosome are prone to die faster than the x chromosome so you really need to monitor your wife's circle.

The most important element is intercourse timing. Because male sperm cells are moving faster, having intercourse as closely to ovulation as possible increases the chance that a male sperm will reach the egg first. On the other hand, intercourse in the days before ovulation will increase the likelihood of having a girl: Because the female sperm cells live longer, there will be more female than male sperm still around when the egg is finally released and ready to be fertilized.

Try this with prayers and i believe GOD will give you a male child and if you are not that lucky just accept your fate.

My humble opinion
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by INTERMAN: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

I want to assume you are either the one involved or you know someone who is really worried about this situation and this is one funny reason many myopic men miss it.

Now i will explain briefly what you can do to increase your chance of having a male child.

Please read this article i wrote 3years ago on my wall

Man determines the gender

I laugh in Swahili at any man who gets angry with his wife or even makes the blunder of sending his wife parking as well as getting another woman pregnant because the wife bears only female children.

Such a man is not only dumb but a bofun and the greatest mutumu to ever live on planet earth.

A woman has no business in determining the gender of a baby. A woman naturally has two X chromosomes which are 100% feminine but a man has the X and Y chromosome.

If you give your wife the Y chromosome you get a boy and if you give her the X chromosome you have a girl child. Simple and straight forward.

So the big question is what can you do to ensure that you give your wife the Y chromosome at the right time?

Now all you need to understand is that a woman only ovulates about a day or two during a month's menstrual circle so you must try to time her ovulation period which is about 14days from the commencement of her last menstrual flow.The Y chromosome are prone to die faster than the x chromosome so you really need to monitor your wife's circle.

The most important element is intercourse timing. Because male sperm cells are moving faster, having intercourse as closely to ovulation as possible increases the chance that a male sperm will reach the egg first. On the other hand, intercourse in the days before ovulation will increase the likelihood of having a girl: Because the female sperm cells live longer, there will be more female than male sperm still around when the egg is finally released and ready to be fertilized.

Try this with prayers and i believe GOD will give you a male child and if you are not that lucky just accept your fate.

My humble opinion
but they say sometimes the wife's antibodies can attack the man's Y chromosome thinking it is a foreign or dangerous body. Thereby killing all the Y chromo that ought to lead to a male child. So it could be the wife's fault too.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ebi89:
I dnt stay in same state with my fiancée, I tried calling his fone I was getting netwk busy then checked him on whatsup I could not see his display picture, that was wen I knew he has blocked me. I then used my oda line to check his whatsup lo and behold I saw a pix of him and a gal.
He later call me after two days and told me his sorry that he went to his village and there was no lite there. I told him is a lie that he has been online for d pass two days and he denied it, I then sent him a chat with my oda line. he started apologizing saying is d devil work. that he dnt want me to leave. What do I do

I have really tried to explain to ladies that cheating is so much in the nature of many guys and a man can love you to pieces and still cheat on you and when a man cheats on you the next coolest advice anyone will give you is that you dump him and get another man but the question is if the next guy also cheats on you what will you do? i guess you dump that one too and get another man.

My sis the bottom line is for you to sit and weigh the situation and its a good thing he is begging you not to go.

Now we have cheating with fear and respect for your woman and cheating with impunity where you care less if she knows or not and the latter is what no woman should condole so for the sake of your peace you can forgive him if he is remorseful about it and tell him he must never do it again even if there is no guaranty.

The point is that i will not advice a lady to start jumping from one man to another in the name of looking for a faithful partner except there is a way you can ascertain if the next man won't do worse,

But let every man reading this understand that cheating on your wife or fiancee diminishes not just her but yourself. GO for a lady you will be pleased with in terms of her physical sexual features and remain faithful to her.Its same hole but different container so go for your choice container and enjoy your hole.

The question every woman must ask herself in any affair is this "Am i still his main woman or one of the other women"? as long as he makes it conspicuous that you are still his main and only woman in his heart,please go blind to his possible sexcapades for the sake of your happiness.
No man is worth the stress.

My humble advice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Please for those sending mails concerning relationship advice,you don't have to mail me because im not so cool with the long process of receiving and sending mails.

You can add me on your watsup on 08023146046

But please lets discuss your issue here for others to learn from it.

Thanks
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
INTERMAN:
but they say sometimes the wife's antibodies can attack the man's Y chromosome thinking it is a foreign or dangerous body. Thereby killing all the Y chromo that ought to lead to a male child. So it could be the wife's fault too.

I understand your point but this condition is called immunologic infertility which does not allow fertility to take place at all and not that it will selectively destroy a specific chromosome.

And in this case they can go for an anti sperm antibody test.

An antisperm antibody test looks for special proteins (antibodies) that fight against a man's sperm in blood, vaginal fluids, or semen. The test uses a sample of sperm and adds a substance that binds only to affected sperm.

Semen can cause an immune system response in either the man's or woman's body. The antibodies can damage or kill sperm. If a high number of sperm antibodies come into contact with a man's sperm, it may be hard for the sperm to fertilize an egg. The couple has a hard time becoming pregnant. This is called immunologic infertility.

A man can make sperm antibodies when his sperm come into contact with his immune system. This can happen when the testicles are injured or after surgeries (such as a biopsy or vasectomy) or after a prostate gland camera.gif infection. The testicles normally keep the sperm away from the rest of the body and the immune system.

A woman can have an allergic reaction to her partner's semen and make sperm antibodies. This kind of immune response is not fully understood but may affect fertility. This is a rare cause of infertility.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, what issues are these?
undecided
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ffg. I love reading random nonsense grin
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
firstEVA:
undecided
babe, u and i know we aint got any issues... Now come for some cuddling.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
babe, u and i know we aint got any issues... Now come for some cuddling.
we have deep seated issues and you know it
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
firstEVA:
we have deep seated issues and you know it
name one pls
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
name one pls
well, I asked you for something recently and without giving me an explanation, you refused.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
firstEVA:
well, I asked you for something recently and without giving me an explanation, you refused.
lmao, that issue can only be solved privately.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
SOFTAPPLES
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao, that issue can only be solved privately.
but instead of solving it, you have swept it under the carpet
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
SOFTAPPLES
BRO i c u, good evening bro, lng time
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
softapples:
BRO i c u, good evening bro, lng time
am great bro and u? I know u are funny coz barca won.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
firstEVA:
but instead of solving it, you have swept it under the carpet
lol,,, is that so?
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
am great bro and u? I know u are funny coz barca won.
LOL yeah u know i told u dat dis season we will reclaim uefa champions league, dis is d starting point
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
firstEVA:
why?
nothing

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by cyara(f): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
I have been in a relationship for a while now but I noticed that whenever I annoy my man and I beg for forgiveness even when he claims he has forgiven, It takes him like two to three weeks to still speak to me after much persuasion. I am tired of always begging him to talk to me. I don't know what else to do, I am a very play full person and he takes everything I say to heart even when I tell him I don't mean it. He now feels I intensionally annoy and mock him. I don't know who to turn to or what to do anymore
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
softapples:
LOL yeah u know i told u dat dis season we will reclaim uefa champions league, dis is d starting point
nobody wins uefa twice in a row. It wont happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official First Pictures From Nairaland Beach Party ( Pictures ) / Tiny Dick Vs Moderate Dick Vs Big Dick Vs Large Dick Vs Extra Large Dick / My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.