Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Advice Will You Give This Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Will You Give This Woman (1226 Views)

What Advice Will You Give If She Was Your Sis? / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / President Robert Mugabe Relationship Advice Will Leave U Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Will You Give This Woman by bolajioginni: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
''My husband and I have been going through rough patch and i ended up cheating on him for several months.
I came clean to my husband, i told him everything. We want to seek conselling to work with our marriage issues but the man i cheated with is now threatening to send risque pictures of me to my husband. What can i do?''
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by Cutehector(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tell him to do wateva he likes... To hell wit him....
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by Captainswag225(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
report the guy to the cops.
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by Miracle4Sure: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Eeyyahh
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by ibe9ja: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
She's a fool for going to the extent of taking risque photos with her lover. Anuofia. She should go and die.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by funlord(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin
I no send her, her husband, her lover and especially you o.p! Na una sabi!
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by UyiIredia(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
bolajioginni:
''My husband and I have been going through rough patch and i ended up cheating on him for several months.
I came clean to my husband, i told him everything. We want to seek conselling to work with our marriage issues but the man i cheated with is now threatening to send risque pictures of me to my husband. What can i do?''

So she didn't come clean about the risque photos ?
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by Vicintonsh(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
itz crazy .if u have confessed to ur husband as u said den y re u so scared?
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by bolajioginni: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
UyiIredia:

So she didn't come clean about the risque photos ?
na so she talk oooo broda
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by donsheva: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Knowing dat som1 cheated on u n seeing the pictures are 2 different tins.....just saying
Vicintonsh:
itz crazy
.if u have confessed to ur husband as u said den y re u so scared?
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
I have no advice for you. I dislike cheats angry
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Can u please explain the cause of the rough patch, this would give me a better understanding of what u really went through.
Secondly, this is what I feel... The guy u had an affair with, decided to play a fast one on u by blackmailing u, out of fear, u decided to tell ur husband... To every action, there is a reaction, u enjoyed good times with the guy now enjoy the other side....
I love Karma.... u get served what u serve...
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by kunlesufyan(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2015
bolajioginni:
Shebi u said u came clean,seems you left some part of the story out to your husband.. Your husband cool sha
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by inositol88(m): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2015
why do u have to go to dat extent of taking such pix wit him??
since u have told ur husband everything, u can tell him to go to hell except of course if u dint tell ur husband about the risk pictures
gals take note,on no circumstance should u send ur nude pix to guys, it may hunt u back, if. not now, then in future.
GBAM!!!!!!!!!? I don talk my own.
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:13am On Aug 30, 2015
bolajioginni:
gud 4 u.... Dnt know why yu beeches think you can outsmart men
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by LongPennis(m): 3:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Your husband must be angel-hearted to have forgiven you.

I may forgive a cheating girlfriend but not a cheating wife.

No matter the turbulence in a marriage, a good wife may misbehave but she will always find it uncomfortable to sleep with another man.

So I'm the man, na for one Lagos state customary court I for dey with her now. undecided
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by 1miccza: 4:02am On Aug 30, 2015
bolajioginni:

Tell your husband,discuss with him and tell the other guy to send the pictures if he so feels..
Re: What Advice Will You Give This Woman by orogodoganyin(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2015
don't let harvey specter hear about this

(1) (Reply)

How A Pauper Got Married To Bill Gate's Daughter / I can't believe this / Why Being Emotional About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.