Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,887 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) (13438 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 2:26am On Sep 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

1Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

When He comes your eyes will open, until then, ignorance is bliss wink cheesy

It is not His coming that is in question but your foolishness (and sanity) in insisting that you know the day. You don't and you never will. The best you can do is shut up and wait patiently like He said you should instead of making a mockery of yourself.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 4:16am On Sep 25, 2015
LordReed:

It is not His coming that is in question but your foolishness (and sanity) in insisting that you know the day. You don't and you never will. The best you can do is shut up and wait patiently like He said you should instead of making a mockery of yourself.
Don't cast your pearls to swine. This numbskull got it bad and instead of humbly submitting that his theology can only be conjured up by marine invertebrates brains, he is now spinnin it, claiming Jesus won't come in th clouds and all that.

Question remains, what happened on 14th September?

Where is Jesus

MrPresident1 the certified m0ron has no answers except to lick his wounds in private

What a pathetic primate
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by UncleSnr(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2015
[size=14pt]8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.[/size]

Seun, come and ban this idiot, he broke the law and he is still proud of it.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by chris4gold(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2015
12days gone, where is Bros Jay ?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2015
vooks:

Don't cast your pearls to swine. This numbskull got it bad and instead of humbly submitting that his theology can only be conjured up by marine invertebrates brains, he is now spinnin it, claiming Jesus won't come in th clouds and all that.

Question remains, what happened on 14th September?

Where is Jesus

MrPresident1 the certified m0ron has no answers except to lick his wounds in private

What a pathetic primate

More like a rod than pearls.

Prov. 10:13
Wisdom is found on the lips of the discerning, but a rod is for the back of one who has no sense.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2015
LordReed:

More like a rod than pearls.

Prov. 10:13
Wisdom is found on the lips of the discerning, but a rod is for the back of one who has no sense.
Very right.
The m0rons are always blaming God for their foolishness.

MrPresident1 would have us believe that he erred because God hid it from him! cheesy
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by hahn(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2016
MrPresident1:
[b]Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Mathew 25:6
And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Ancient Israelites used the moon to calculate times and seasons and dates, therefore by logical deduction, using a day to represent a year, and He came at midnight, it is safe to infer that midnight is the end of the year. This lines up perfectly with the festival called the Rosh Hashanah or the new year because this festival also has the added significance of being akin to a wedding feast which happens on a day no one knows the day or hour!

No one knows the exact day or hour of Rosh Hashanah because its celebration commences upon the appearance/sighting of the new moon and you have to be VEEEEEERY WATCHFUL to get the new moon!

This present year ends September 12, Rosh Hashanah begins from September 13 to September 15.

No one knows the hour.

HE THAT HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR.

[/b]

This 22nd May 2016 and we are still here. Wetin happen? tongue
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by kwasoly(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2020
UncleSnr:
Go home, you are drunk.

I'm drunk in the Holy Ghost
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Those days of believing fairytales.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by UncleSnr(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
kwasoly:

I'm drunk in the Holy Ghost
Wow! After five (5) years, here you are, I thought you have been raptured already.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by UncleSnr(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
hahn:

This 22nd May 2016 and we are still here. Wetin happen? tongue
Hello 2020.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by hahn(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
MrPresident1:
[b]The whole Bible is the love story between a man and a woman. Ezekiel 16:8, Jeremiah 3:14.

God found Himself a woman (Israel), He took care of her and prospered her, the woman was ungovernable and would not obey her husband's laws, she went after her lovers (adultery) and forsook God Ezekiel 16:31-32, Ezekiel 23:19-20.

A divorced woman cannot return to her previous husband, likewise a divorced husband cannot return to his previous wife, the only solution under the law if both of them are to be re-united again, is for either the man or the woman to die and then reincarnate to remarry themselves. Isaiah 50:1, Deuteronomy 24:4

God, despite the fact that it is the woman who cheated on Him, chose to die for His wife. God incarnated as man-Jesus Christ-to die for His wife Israel. Colossians 1:14-15, Isaiah 9:6

When a woman loses her husband, her head, protector and crown, she becomes nak.ed, she is bound to face a lot of persecution from lecherous men who will like to take advantage of her. This is the story of Israel, the wife of God. Isaiah 54:4. Lamentations 1:1

In about 15 days time, the marriage supper of the Lamb of God will take place. God, who is eternally invisible but has given all His essence to His son Jesus Christ, so if you see the Son you have seen the Father, will be returning to re-marry His wife Israel. Revelation 19:7-9, Mathew 22:2

It will be a time of great wrath for all those who persecuted the Apple and Jewel of God's eyes while He was away, it will be a time of great punishment for all those who took advantage of the Dearly beloved of His soul whilst he was away. Jeremiah 12:17, Isaiah 63:3

Those who mistreated and maltreated His wife in her suffering and widowhood through the Great Tribulation for all that the woman passed through while her Husband was away was the Great TRIBULATION, are in deep trouble. Isaiah 42:13-15, Mathew 24:29

THE HUSBAND OF THE WOMAN IS BACK!

Exodus 15:3
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
[/b]

How is your 2020 going?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
hahn:

How is your 2020 going?

Going on well, Hahn, my friend.

Jesus is coming soon, I hope you are aware of this grin
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Image123(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
LordReed:

You actually spoke the objective truth there. Today, you have joined the likes of the OP to arm twist scriptures to fit your opinion.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Image123:

You actually spoke the objective truth there. Today, you have joined the likes of the OP to arm twist scriptures to fit your opinion.

Likes of OP? Lol

image123 compound olodo
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by kwasoly(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
UncleSnr:

Wow! After five (5) years, here you are, I thought you have been raptured already.

Fortunately we still have time to make amends of our wrong deeds.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Blabbermouth: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
LordReed:

Lol, you will resume soon.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Lol, you will resume soon.

Nope, done with religion (of any kind).
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Blabbermouth: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2020
I had to read from page 1 to 6, it was hilarious all through.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Image123(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2020
LordReed:

[img]https://media1./images/80b807cb8c0aa4f09fc9d65f8e708bf9/tenor.gif?itemid=5692714[/img]

Birds of the same feather. An enemy of my enemy is your friend ba.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2020
LordReed:

[img]https://media1./images/80b807cb8c0aa4f09fc9d65f8e708bf9/tenor.gif?itemid=5692714[/img]

You are searching. Just humble yourself before God. Pay no heed to compound olodo image123 and blabbingmouth. They are trying psyops on you.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by hahn(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2020
MrPresident1:

Going on well, Hahn, my friend.

Jesus is coming soon, I hope you are aware of this grin

Are you going to spit or swallow?

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Image123:

Birds of the same feather. An enemy of my enemy is your friend ba.

Bwahahahahaha! It's funny that you don't respond to the person who yabbed you, its the person laughing you saw. LMFAO!
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by ihedinobi2: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2020
MrPresident1, your delusions didn't start today then? And you still haven't repented of them? Incredible!

LordReed, this thread is a tragedy. I still hope earnestly that you return to what you once believed. What a loss when one has gone some way only to give up everything that one could have had! And for what? I can't fathom what it is about this life that makes giving up one's faith in Jesus Christ worth it.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2020
ihedinobi2:
MrPresident1, your delusions didn't start today then? And you still haven't repented of them? Incredible!

LordReed, this thread is a tragedy. I still hope earnestly that you return to what you once believed. What a loss when one has gone some way only to give up everything that one could have had! And for what? I can't fathom what it is about this life that makes giving up one's faith in Jesus Christ worth it.

LoLz! I wish I had listened to my instincts years ago, instead this same excuse made me hang on to the fairytale. You've invested so much it says, which answers not a jot about whether it is real or not. LMFAO!

No my dear ihedinobi2, the tragedy is all the wasted time I'll never get back.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by ihedinobi2: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
LordReed:

LoLz! I wish I had listened to my instincts years ago, instead this same excuse made me hang on to the fairytale. You've invested so much it says, which answers not a jot about whether it is real or not. LMFAO!

No my dear ihedinobi2, the tragedy is all the wasted time I'll never get back.

I didn't say that you invested so much; I said that you gave up so much. I don't know you well enough to make any substantial claims about how far you went spiritually (although in my opinion, it wasn't far at all), but what we Christians expect in terms of reward far outstrips all of our actual input, and that is what I'm very sorry indeed that you are willing to give up.

Nonetheless, you are still alive. As long as anyone lives (except those who take the mark of the Antichrist during the Tribulation), there remains a possibility of return or turning to the Lord and of becoming actually productive for Him. So, while I am sorry, very sorry indeed that you are as you are now and that you seem determined to remain that way, I remain hopeful that you will eventually return to the Lord.

I honestly can't imagine anything in this world worth risking an eternity in the Lake of Fire for or giving up the glories of a perfect Universe with God for. It seems like such a crazy trade that I wish no one would make it. But then this is the meaning of being made in the image of God. Having a free will means that only the person is in full command of their own destiny. I can't make any choice for you or anyone else. I can only make mine. I can beg, cajole, threaten even (if I am inclined to such foolishness), or try to bribe you into making the decision I consider right for you, but in the end only you can make it. So, I choose the biblical way of leaving you to the Lord, trusting Him to provide all the opportunity and motivation that you could possibly use to return, and staying ready to help if you ever decide that you could use my help.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
ihedinobi2:

I didn't say that you invested so much; I said that you gave up so much. I don't know you well enough to make any substantial claims about how far you went spiritually (although in my opinion, it wasn't far at all), but what we Christians expect in terms of reward far outstrips all of our actual input, and that is what I'm very sorry indeed that you are willing to give up.

Nonetheless, you are still alive. As long as anyone lives (except those who take the mark of the Antichrist during the Tribulation), there remains a possibility of return or turning to the Lord and of becoming actually productive for Him. So, while I am sorry, very sorry indeed that you are as you are now and that you seem determined to remain that way, I remain hopeful that you will eventually return to the Lord.

I honestly can't imagine anything in this world worth risking an eternity in the Lake of Fire for or giving up the glories of a perfect Universe with God for. It seems like such a crazy trade that I wish no one would make it. But then this is the meaning of being made in the image of God. Having a free will means that only the person is in full command of their own destiny. I can't make any choice for you or anyone else. I can only make mine. I can beg, cajole, threaten even (if I am inclined to such foolishness), or try to bribe you into making the decision I consider right for you, but in the end only you can make it. So, I choose the biblical way of leaving you to the Lord, trusting Him to provide all the opportunity and motivation that you could possibly use to return, and staying ready to help if you ever decide that you could use my help.

I don't know how you read what I wrote and came away with the idea that I said you said something you didn't say.

The only way tales of eternities in lakes of fire can be of any kind significance is if you believe they truly exist. I don't so they cannot have any significance to me so I have no reason to be moved by such tales to act in a certain way. If a god does exist I am waiting for it show itself, until then no need to bother myself.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by ihedinobi2: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
LordReed:

I don't know how you read what I wrote and came away with the idea that I said you said something you didn't say.

The only way tales of eternities in lakes of fire can be of any kind significance is if you believe they truly exist. I don't so they cannot have any significance to me so I have no reason to be moved by such tales to act in a certain way. If a god does exist I am waiting for it show itself, until then no need to bother myself.

I also didn't say that you said that I said something that I didn't say. I only wanted to clarify what I said in case your words meant that you misunderstood them, not because you said that I said something that I didn't say. To be clear, I mean that your comment about "you've invested so much time" made me think that I should clarify that that wasn't what I was talking about. I wanted to make sure that you understood that I didn't mean any investment you made, rather I meant what you stood to lose by throwing your faith away.

As for the significance of these "tales of eternity," belief does not a thing make true, nor does the lack of belief make a thing false. If a thing is true, then it is true regardless what anyone believes about it. If one decides that they don't believe that there is such a thing as an eternity or a Heaven and a Hell, it does not make such things not exist if in fact they do exist. Likewise, believing that they exist will not make them exist.

Belief or conviction is merely an intelligent/moral response to reality. So, it does not in any way affect reality.

One may feel emotionally secure in the conviction that there is no such thing as an eternity or a Heaven and Hell, but a feeling is not proof that something is true; and the same applies the other way too.

Nonetheless, as I said, you are still alive for whatever that will eventually be worth to you. If you die in apostasy, it will be worth that much more pain to you, if the Gospel is true as we Christians believe. If you repent and either die believing or live believing to see the Lord return, then it will be worth exceedingly more joy than the mortal mind can dream or the mortal heart contain.

As for God existing, I don't believe I have anything more to say to that than everything that I have already said to you several times in the past. You yourself are proof of God's Existence. Even if the universe is not sufficient proof in itself to you, you certainly are more than sufficient proof for yourself. But you are certainly able and responsible to believe whatever you want. As I have said before, life is a test of faith. So, we must choose what we believe. Insisting that it shouldn't be will not make a whit of difference. God's appearances in this world have not sufficed to make anyone believe who didn't want to, so it will not make you believe either if you don't want to. That is your choice, your right as one who bears the image of God. The time will come, however, when no one can doubt anymore, but at that time, believing will make no difference because it will no longer be a voluntary act of the will.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
ihedinobi2:

I also didn't say that you said that I said something that I didn't say. I only wanted to clarify what I said in case your words meant that you misunderstood them, not because you said that I said something that I didn't say. To be clear, I mean that your comment about "you've invested so much time" made me think that I should clarify that that wasn't what I was talking about. I wanted to make sure that you understood that I didn't mean any investment you made, rather I meant what you stood to lose by throwing your faith away.

As for the significance of these "tales of eternity," belief does not a thing make true, nor does the lack of belief make a thing false. If a thing is true, then it is true regardless what anyone believes about it. If one decides that they don't believe that there is such a thing as an eternity or a Heaven and a Hell, it does not make such things not exist if in fact they do exist. Likewise, believing that they exist will not make them exist.

Belief or conviction is merely an intelligent/moral response to reality. So, it does not in any way affect reality.

One may feel emotionally secure in the conviction that there is no such thing as an eternity or a Heaven and Hell, but a feeling is not proof that something is true; and the same applies the other way too.

Nonetheless, as I said, you are still alive for whatever that will eventually be worth to you. If you die in apostasy, it will be worth that much more pain to you, if the Gospel is true as we Christians believe. If you repent and either die believing or live believing to see the Lord return, then it will be worth exceedingly more joy than the mortal mind can dream or the mortal heart contain.

As for God existing, I don't believe I have anything more to say to that than everything that I have already said to you several times in the past. You yourself are proof of God's Existence. Even if the universe is not sufficient proof in itself to you, you certainly are more than sufficient proof for yourself. But you are certainly able and responsible to believe whatever you want. As I have said before, life is a test of faith. So, we must choose what we believe. Insisting that it shouldn't be will not make a whit of difference. God's appearances in this world have not sufficed to make anyone believe who didn't want to, so it will not make you believe either if you don't want to. That is your choice, your right as one who bears the image of God. The time will come, however, when no one can doubt anymore, but at that time, believing will make no difference because it will no longer be a voluntary act of the will.

Glad you acknowledge that belief says nothing about the truth of the existence of a thing. I don't believe and I am satisfied to be without belief until such a time as it can be demonstrated that any of the stories are true. If as you say a time will come then lets wait for that time. LoL
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by ihedinobi2: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
LordReed:

Glad you acknowledge that belief says nothing about the truth of the existence of a thing. I don't believe and I am satisfied to be without belief until such a time as it can be demonstrated that any of the stories are true. If as you say a time will come then lets wait for that time. LoL

It is part of the Christian worldview that only the truth that one believes is worth anything. If you believe lies, they won't do you any good no matter how passionately and enthusiastically you believe them. That is why Christians are not only commanded to but also provided with all the tools and resources necessary to actually seek out the truth and believe it and help others to do the same. That is actually the entire business of Christianity. It is also why those of us who have gone anywhere in the Christian race are sometimes amused and sometimes exasperated by the false conceptions that unbelievers, especially of the atheistic variety, have of the Christian Faith. The whole business of Christianity is the truth about life. Lies are the tools of our enemy, not convenient emotional props for us.

As for the time, you are still alive, and I do have a right to be thankful to my God that you are. I also have a right to hope that that day will not find you a condemned rebel without hope at the Judgment of the Great White Throne. I mean to fully exercise both rights even if you take exception to my doing so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Pastors Fall Sick? / Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation / Are Olodumare And "god/allah" The Same Entity/concept/word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.