Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) (13036 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
ihedinobi2:

It is part of the Christian worldview that only the truth that one believes is worth anything. If you believe lies, they won't do you any good no matter how passionately and enthusiastically you believe them. That is why Christians are not only commanded to but also provided with all the tools and resources necessary to actually seek out the truth and believe it and help others to do the same. That is actually the entire business of Christianity. It is also why those of us who have gone anywhere in the Christian race are sometimes amused and sometimes exasperated by the false conceptions that unbelievers, especially of the atheistic variety, have of the Christian Faith. The whole business of Christianity is the truth about life. Lies are the tools of our enemy, not convenient emotional props for us.

As for the time, you are still alive, and I do have a right to be thankful to my God that you are. I also have a right to hope that that day will not find you a condemned rebel without hope at the Judgment of the Great White Throne. I mean to fully exercise both rights even if you take exception to my doing so.

Who is abridging your right? LMAO! Fire down! Bwahahahahaha!

[img]https://media1./images/1aaab98b112d0fc8ff2156c247a8ffdc/tenor.gif?itemid=18513725[/img]
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by ihedinobi2: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
LordReed:

Who is abridging your right? LMAO! Fire down! Bwahahahahaha!

[img]https://media1./images/1aaab98b112d0fc8ff2156c247a8ffdc/tenor.gif?itemid=18513725[/img]

Great.

Cheers.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Blabbermouth: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Image123(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! It's funny that you don't respond to the person who yabbed you, its the person laughing you saw. LMFAO!

He's a well known comedian date setter as you called him. What do you want me to tell him, when what is doing him is worse than anything i can tell him?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2020
ihedinobi2:
MrPresident1, your delusions didn't start today then? And you still haven't repented of them? Incredible!

LordReed, this thread is a tragedy. I still hope earnestly that you return to what you once believed. What a loss when one has gone some way only to give up everything that one could have had! And for what? I can't fathom what it is about this life that makes giving up one's faith in Jesus Christ worth it.

Ihedinobi2, the next time you come at me like this, I will show you that speaking of english is a not a gift specific to only you.

Now tell me, english speaker, how many years did Noah cry to the people before the floods came?

Tell me Ihedinobi2, how many years did Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Joel, Hosea, Habakkuk, Micah, etc cry to the people before the great judgment of that time came?

simpleton
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Ihedinobi3: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

Ihedinobi2, the next time you come at me like this, I will show you that speaking of english is a not a gift specific to only you.

Now tell me, english speaker, how many years did Noah cry to the people before the floods came?

Tell me Ihedinobi2, how many years did Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Joel, Hosea, Habakkuk, Micah, etc cry to the people before the great judgment of that time came?

simpleton

You are quite abusive. Is this the Spirit of Christ that ought to be within you?

I'm not sure what the years that Noah spent warning his generation has to do with anything. Still, it was 120 years.

All the other prophets prophesied warnings for a long time except for Jeremiah who lived to see his own prophecies come to pass.

But none of them said that it would happen at such and such a time and then it didn't happen. That is a sign of false prophecy and it is blasphemy to say that God said something that He didn't say at all.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

You are quite abusive. Is this the Spirit of Christ that ought to be within you?

I'm not sure what the years that Noah spent warning his generation has to do with anything. Still, it was 120 years.

All the other prophets prophesied warnings for a long time except for Jeremiah who lived to see his own prophecies come to pass.

But none of them said that it would happen at such and such a time and then it didn't happen. That is a sign of false prophecy and it is blasphemy to say that God said something that He didn't say at all.

I am not 'quite' abusive, I smash the heads of reprobates on concrete. This is the billionth and one time I will be explaining that all the dates I have ever given on this forum are epochs. These are the times when prophecy modulated and entered another gear. There is no prophecy that has been fulfilled that I have not broken down.

There is no way one can track the progression of Bible prophecy as God has enabled me without giving dates. And this is the stumbling block of ignoramuses. Those dates are where you all are stuck like cracked compact discs, from that point nothing is readable.

The Spirit of Christ is living within me, and he has told me to tell you and other reprobates to stop expecting a sweet gentle Jesus.

From today, start expecting a Warrior-King. He will come drenched in the blood of his enemies
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Ihedinobi3: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

I am not 'quite abusive', I smash the heads of reprobates on concrete. This is the billionth and one time I will be explaining that all the dates I have ever given on this forum are epochs. These are the times when prophecy modulated and entered another gear. There is no prophecy that has been fulfilled that I have not broken down.

There is no way one can track the progression of Bible prophecy as God has enabled me without giving dates. And this is the stumbling block of ignoramuses. Those dates are where you all are stuck like cracked compact discs, from that point nothing is readable.

The Spirit of Christ is living within me, and he has told me to tell you and other reprobates to stop expecting a sweet gentle Jesus.

From today, start expecting a Warrior-King. He will come drenched in the blood of his enemies

Excellent, so you are a prophet and not just an abusive person but a murderer too.

Very well. There is some clarity now. You and I cannot possibly be brothers in faith then. Although the Lord Jesus Whom I follow is certainly coming back to execute judgment upon the enemies of God, I know that He is also the One Who gave His Life for the redemption of God's Enemies. Your own Christ seems like a very different thing than the one I know and love.

I will leave you to your great wisdom and prophecy then. You will reap what you are so enthusiastically sowing today, unless, of course, it pleases the Lord at some point to grant you repentance from this wicked course that you are pursuing.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Excellent, so you are a prophet and not just an abusive person but a murderer too.

Very well. There is some clarity now. You and I cannot possibly be brothers in faith then. Although the Lord Jesus Whom I follow is certainly coming back to execute judgment upon the enemies of God, I know that He is also the One Who gave His Life for the redemption of God's Enemies. Your own Christ seems like a very different thing than the one I know and love.

I will leave you to your great wisdom and prophecy then. You will reap what you are so enthusiastically sowing today, unless, of course, it pleases the Lord at some point to grant you repentance from this wicked course that you are pursuing.

What concourse does the living have with the dead?

Every man in his own order, Christ the firstfruits
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Image123:

He's a well known comedian date setter as you called him. What do you want me to tell him, when what is doing him is worse than anything i can tell him?

compound olodo
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by KnownUnknown: 10:23am On May 31, 2021
Wormwood has arrived on the pale horse with Agag nipping at the heels. Battle lines have been drawn in Golgotha as Jesus rides Pegasus into the first skirmish. The beasts holding the wind at the four corners of the earth strain and groan as the might of the winds increase. The Father sits at the edge of His throne anxious for the faith of humanity as he watches the battle unfold.

Perseus grabs a handful of snakes atop Medusa’s head and severed the head with one smooth motion of his lightsaber. He tosses the severed head, still dripping bluish green blood, to Jesus, who catches and holds it towards the Kraken. Upon seeing the severed head of the Mighty Medusa, the Kraken lets out a bloodcurdling roar and turns into stone.

Jesus returns to earth on September 13, 2021, to usher in the 1000 year reich kingdom.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On May 31, 2021
KnownUnknown:
Wormwood has arrived on the pale horse with Agag nipping at the heels. Battle lines have been drawn in Golgotha as Jesus rides Pegasus into the first skirmish. The beasts holding the wind at the four corners of the earth strain and groan as the might of the winds increase. The Father sits at the edge of His throne anxious for the faith of humanity as he watches the battle unfold.

Perseus grabs a handful of snakes atop Medusa’s head and severed the head with one smooth motion of his lightsaber. He tosses the severed head, still dripping bluish green blood, to Jesus, who catches and holds it towards the Kraken. Upon seeing the severed head of the Mighty Medusa, the Kraken lets out a bloodcurdling roar and turns into stone.

Jesus returns to earth on September 13, 2021, to usher in the 1000 year reich kingdom.

You have malaria
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by KnownUnknown: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
MrPresident1:

You have malaria

Just like you.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
shocked shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: / 2023: Tinubu & Osinbajo Will Fight - Primate Ayodele / Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.